CHAPTER 20: GLAIZA INVADES SEOUL PART 2 (NIGHT OF REVELATIONS)

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 20 GLAIZA INVADES SEOUL PART 2 (NIGHT OF REVELATIONS)

 

 

 

YOUNGBAE’S POV

 

 

“I thought you and GD will pick me up?” She said as soon as she hops in my car.

 

“Jiyong is still sleeping in the dorm, while the maknae’s went straight to hyung’s condo.” I replied.

 

“Okay!” She said. “Hmm... Can I ask you something?”

 

“What?”

 

“How do you meet Carla?” She asks.

 

“We met her in the MV shoot of High High, then after a few weeks we met Chel.” I answer and she nod.

 

“Lucky girl” She said and pouts.

 

“She is” I chuckle “And…” I stop and look at her.

 

“And what?” She asks.

 

“Nothing” I said. “You’re going back to Manila tomorrow right?”

 

“Yup! I already packed my things.”

 

“It’s my turn to ask question” I said.

 

“Fire away” She smiles.

 

“How did you know Mr. Tyron Lee?”

 

“He’s the hotel manager, he’s conducting a seminar, that’s it” I nod. “It’s weird though”

 

“Weird?” I ask and arch my brow. He’s always weird.

 

“He’s so interested with Chel”

 

“Tyron is Chel’s boyfriend” I said and her jaw dropped.

 

“Seriously?” She asks and I nod. “What the ing hell”

 

“Watch your mouth” I said as I clicked my tongue.

 

“Sorry” She said “Really?” She asks. She can’t believe what I just said.

 

“Yes” I answer. “We’re here” I announce as I park my car in the basement car park.

 

“What took the both of you so long?” Daesung ask as soon as he opens the door.

 

“Ask her, I waited for her for 15 minutes”

 

“Sorry. I packed my things that’s why I’m late.” She frowns.

 

“I thought you two go on a date” Suengri said while sitting on the couch eating chips.

 

“Hi panda, where’s Tabi?” she ask

 

“In his room” He answered and on cue, hyung went out of his room all dress up.

 

“I and Daesung will fetch GD then we will buy dinner.” He answered.

 

“Hyung, buy me some cheese burger please!” Maknae said

 

“Arasso, Glaiza feel at home okay! We will be back soon”

 

“Okay” She answered and with that hyung and Daesung left.

 

“The place is huge” Glaiza said as she roams around the living room and kitchen area of the condo.

 

“This is his haven, he always stays here if we don’t have work” Maknae said.

 

“But it’s so big, is he all by himself here?” She asks while looking at hyung’s wine collection.

 

“He bought this for him and his girlfriend” I said.

 

“Oh!” She’s shocked. “Really? Lucky girl” She scoffed.

 

 

Maknae is sitting by my side, taking pictures of us using Glaiza’s phone. Every click, different stupid pose.

 

 

“Can I see Tabi’s room?” She suddenly asks.

 

 “Go ahead, there’s also a balcony there, the view is stunning” Maknae said while scanning our pictures in her phone

 

 

I and maknae were both laughing because of our pictures and I won’t dare to upload that because it’s so humiliating. I hope he and Glaiza won’t upload it also.

 

 

“Hyung, look!” Maknae said as he hands me Glaiza’s phone. Its hyung’s baby picture, pictures that I’ve never seen before.

 

“Carla is Tabi’s girlfriend?” Glaiza ask us, she’s holding a polariod picture of hyung and Carla together, lying in the bed.

 

 

I look at her with wide eyes while maknae is confused, he doesn’t know that Carla and Glaiza knew each other. What am I going to do?

 

 

============================================================================================

 

 

SUENGRI’S POV

 

 

Okay what the hell did I just hear? Glaiza knew Carla? My chingu? Carla? Hyung’s Carla? And Youngbae’s reaction is a giveaway, I mentally recall the first time I saw Glaiza. We first saw her in Japan, YG Family concert and Youngbae knew her already. Then I remember Carla told me she watched the concert, I have to squeeze the truth from these two and the baby, she looks like T.O.P

 

 

“Okay how did you know Carla?” I ask Glaiza.

 

“Hmm…” That’s the only thing she said while looking at Youngbae. Hopeless liars.

 

“Come here, sit in front of us”

 

“Why?” She asks and I glare at her, I don’t care if she’s older than me.

 

“You knew Carla? I ask her.

 

“Yes!” She said with a nod.

 

“So hyung” I turn around to face Youngbae. “You saw Carla when we’re in Japan?” I ask.

 

“How did you know?” He said with wide eyes.

 

“I talk to her in the phone” I say.

 

“You talked to her?” Glaiza said.

 

“Yup!”

 

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Youngbae said. I shrugged my shoulder. Why didn’t I tell them? Because I don’t want to be killed by my hyung, the secret I told her is so juicy.

 

“Youngbae and Carla were together in Japan” Glaiza said.

 

“What?” I shout. “How? When? Where?” I ask. I need some answers.

 

“She’s the one in the article” Youngbae said.

 

“Article?” She asks.

 

“The date thing after the concert?” I ask and Youngbae nod.

 

“When the dinosaur found it out you’re so dead Dong Youngbae”

 

“What do you mean?” She asks us.

 

“They’re a couple” I said “What’s the name of their daughter” I ask.

 

“Daughter” Youngbae said.

 

“We have same thing in mind.” She said to me

 

“How did you find out?” I ask.

 

“At first I thought just by watching your videos, concerts, movies and reality shows would make the baby look like one of you.”

 

“What?” Is she serious?”

 

“I mean, I gave her my collections for her to watch while she’s on maternity leave. I, Chel and Paolo were shocked when we first saw the baby.”

 

“Wait, what baby?” Youngbae said. I grab Glaiza’s phone and point at the screen.

 

“Last time I talked to her I heard a baby’s cry. That’s when I realized that they have a child together.” Youngbae look at me and Glaiza with a shocked face.

 

“Are you sure?” He asks and I nod.

 

“What’s her name?” I ask.

 

“Audrey Nicole” She answered. “But we call her Soju”

 

“Soju?” Youngbae asks.

 

“Yup! Soju!” She smiles and shows us a bunch of pictures of the first Bigbang baby.

 

“I think we should tell to hyung” I declare.

 

“Hell no!” Glaiza object.

 

“We’re not in the position to tell him that, let Carla does it” Youngbae said.

 

“Don’t you tell him or her, Carla will kill me” She warns.

 

 

I look at them and eventually nod, we’re doing this for the both of them and of course Soju, weird nickname but unique. I like it! I said to myself. Well, I can’t wait to see T.O.P’s daughter.

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

 

GLAIZA’S POV

 

 

Okay my last night here in Seoul is so full of secrets, never in my entire life that I will think Carla and T.O.P will have a baby. Well, I hope our guess was right.

 

 

”I’ll just put this picture back to his room” I said and walk away from them.

 

 

As I place back the picture my eyes caught another three polariod pictures. One in the car. Living room. Dining table while they’re eating and the last one in the balcony with a stunning background view. Why of all the pictures I encounter the one where they were lying in the bed with just ed up hair? Seriously? I’m so jealous, but at the same time happy for her. I sigh and went back to the living room.

 

 

“Soju” I squeal as I saw Suengri holding two bottles of Soju.

 

“Let’s drink” Suengri said. “Let’s celebrate” He smiles. I melt, why so handsome baby panda?

 

 

We’re just finishing our second bottle when the three boys arrive with lots of food, I wave at GD and remembered something.  Get my bag and grab the postcard I bought a couple of days ago.

 

 

“Jiyong” I said. “Can you sign this for me for Mrs. Kwon Jiyong” He smile and gladly take the postcard and sign it.

 

“Do you go shopping?” Daesung ask.

 

“Yup and I bought Alive tour jackets for my friends, too bad they didn’t sell jacket for babies.” I pout.

 

“Don’t worry I’ll ask the stuff to make a baby jacket. What color to do like?” T.O.P ask

 

“Both” I smile and he makes an okay sign while drinking wine.

 

 

I walk near the balcony and spotted a really nice wooden chair, when I was about to sit  then somebody grab my arm.

 

 

“No!” T.O.P said. “Sit everywhere you want, not just that one”

 

“No one is allowed to sit in that chair” GD said. “He’s going to kick your out of this condo” He smiles.

 

“It’s a special chair okay?” T.O.P said and he starts to brag about that chair that he bought in Italy, what wood they used to create that.

 

 

Well, I really don’t care all I do is stare at him. Memorizing his features and compares it with Soju when I go home.

 

 

---------

 

 

I’m waiting for my luggage, I’m finally back here in Manila. My head hurts because of lack of sleep. I’m in cloud nine this morning when T.O.P and GD offered to drive me to Incheon Airport, they’re so sweet, I can’t wait to see them again, I also found out that T.O.P will make a movie while doing the world tour, such a hard working guy.  Can I marry him? Wait! What about the other four? Can I marry all of them? I smile as I’m walking out of the airport.

 

 

“Honey bunny” Somebody shouts and it caught my attention. I squeal and run towards him, OMFG ITS DENNIS.

 

“Honey bunny” I said and hug him tightly, abandoning my luggage in the middle of the walk way. “How are you? When did you come back? Are you here for good?” I said. He’s my first love, he’s so handsome. Can I marry him?

 

“One question at a time” He smiles. dropper smile. “Let’s go, they’re waiting in the house” He said and take my luggage and we walk towards his car.

 

 

----------------

 

 

“Here” I said as I hand Carla and Chel their alive jackets.

 

“Thank you” Carla said. “Cute” She continues.

 

“Here” I hand a polariod picture to Paolo that made his eyes pop out from the socket.

 

“How did you have this?” He asks.

 

“I borrowed T.O.P’s polariod camera the last day of the concert when I see CL” I said. “She’s nice and very friendly, she even signed the picture”

 

“My lovely wife’ Paolo said that made my honey bunny laugh.

 

“Chel, here’s another one for you” I hand her the postcard that GD signed.

 

“What’s this?” She said as she examines the postcard.

 

“Autograph signed postcard from GD” I beam at her and immediately she threw it in the trash can. !

 

“So you’re friends with them?” Honey bunny said.

 

“Yup!” I smile at him then frown when I remember something. “I saw GD’s girlfriend in the venue”

 

“I didn’t know you went to Seoul to watch the concert” Paolo said to Chel as he taps her shoulder playfully.

 

“GD has a girlfriend?” Carla asks.

 

“Yup! Japanese model” I replied and look at Chel discreetly.

 

“Okay” She frowns.

 

“How about T.O.P?” Paolo asks.

 

“He’s fine, he said he miss his girlfriend so much” I said. Well, that’s the truth right?

 

 

Suddenly all of us were shocked when Chel went to her room and after a few minutes emerges from it and went straight to the front door.

 

 

 

“Where are you going?” Dennis asks.

 

“Bar, want to come with me?” She replied.

 

“I love to but I have work”

 

“Okay! See you all tomorrow probably with my new boy toy” She said and leaves the house.

 

“How dare you tell her that GD has a girlfriend, look what happen to her” Paolo said, as he stifles his smile.

 

“She’s so jealous” Dennis butted in. “Do you see how her mood changes?” He laughs.

 

 

These guys, making fun of Chel again and again. I love to tell them what happen to me while I’m in Seoul but I’m too tired with the travel, the lack of sleep and of course the revelations we just discovered. My phone vibrates and I immediately read the message I receive, it’s from Suengri.

 

 

 

“Text me or Youngbae when you arrive safe and sound in Manila, we will see you after a few months and please take good care of Soju for me and of course for T.O.P. Goodnight”

 

 

 

I smile and hit reply button, who wouldn’t fell in love with him? I think I’m the luckiest girl in the world right now, having them as my friends, who would have thought that this will happen to me.