CHAPTER 34: BOUND TO L.A

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 34 BOUND TO L.A

 

 

 

YOUNGBAE’S POV

 

 

 

A few more hours before our concert starts but it’s still raining hard here in Malaysia, we just finished our rehearsal with the band and dancers. T.O.P hyung’s happiness is very evident, since he saw Carla and of course Soju when we’re in Manila, his mood lifts up and he doesn’t have any mood swings. But for me it’s a different story, now I understand hyung’s feelings.

 

 

It’s just been days since we left Manila and fly here in Malaysia, I miss my baby. So this is what it feels like, not seeing the person you love. Well, what hyung experience is far more worst than mine, I feel incomplete even though we talk almost every hour on the phone, it’s not just the same. I sigh and just look at hyung while dancing, he’s just goofing around the dressing room.

 

 

“Hyung, can you please stop now?” Jiyong said while laughing.

 

“What are you talking about? I need to practice.” Hyung said as he continues to dance around the dressing room.

 

 

We all laugh and we’re happy for him. The managers and the five of us only knows about Soju, he wanted to keep it private as much as possible, actually that’s what Carla wants so hyung just oblige. I sigh for the nth time, Glaiza said they will be busy for the whole week because of some major changes that they have to talk about, I ask her about it is but she keeps shut which is unusual.

 

 

“Still in the meeting?” I suddenly heard hyung said, I think he’s talking to Carla. “How’s Soju?” He continues as he glances to his watch. “Okay, I’ll just call your mom and check on Soju.”

 

“Go home straight then call or text me when you’re home, the concert will start in 20minutes I think.” Then he looks at me and smile. “Yah, I called to talk to my girlfriend.”He’s smile widens still looking at me. “Give the phone back to Carla. Youngbae’s not here.” I shake my head and I know its Glaiza. “Okay!” Hyung continues. “Don’t forget to text me jagiya. Love you. Kiss Soju for me. Bye” Then he hangs up and I suddenly remember something.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

“Are you done packing?” Glaiza said as soon as we’re both inside my suite. We just finish eating lunch at Suengri’s suite and decided to go back to my room to have some quality time.

 

“Yup.” I said as I sit in the couch beside her. “I’ll come back here before we go to L.A” I continue.

 

“What? Why?” She said in shocked.

 

“I’ll visit you again.” I wink at her as I rub her back then there’s a knock in the door. I opened it and found Carla.

 

“I need your help.” She said as soon as she seats in the couch. “I really don’t have a concrete plan yet but can you help me?”

 

“Sure! What can I do for you?” I said.

 

“I and Soju will go to L.A, I want to surprise the dinosaur for his birthday.” She said.

 

“Really?” I said in shocked. “Sure just tell me what day and time the two of you will arrive then I’ll let Manager Lee or Manager Kim pick you up at the airport.” I continue.

 

“Thank you.” She said.

 

“Baby why don’t you just come with them in L.A” I said to Glaiza.

 

“Baby?” Carla asks while smiling at us.

 

“Yes baby.” I nod. “Any problem with that?”

 

“Do you realize that she will going to take away all your innocence?” Carla smiles again but Glaiza scowls.

 

“I know that.” I replied. Well she already did. I said to myself. “And don’t be so coy, you knew everything.”

 

“Yup!” She sighs trying to piss Glaiza. “So are you coming with us?” She asks Glaiza.

 

“Of course my baby will come with you.” I said, not waiting for her to answer. “Everything okay with you and hyung?” I ask her and she nods.

 

“I have my own ways how to pacify him.” She replies. 

 

“Applying your ual ways to T.O.P?” Glaiza ask teasingly and Carla just nods.

 

“Hyung is really pissed earlier with that Jared.” I continue.

 

“He just bought the 1/4 shares of this hotel because he wanted to get closer with Carla.” Glaiza said making my brow arch.

 

“Are you serious baby?” I ask and she nods.

 

“That’s not true.” She said and stands up. “I have to go back to Tabi’s suite now.”

 

“See you later.” I said. I just look at Glaiza and smile. “See you at L.A baby.”

 

“Fine.” She smiles and kisses my lips.

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

“What are you smiling about?” Jiyong said while tapping my shoulder.

 

“I just remember something.” I smile. “Glaiza told me that Jared bought 1/4 of the hotel because of Carla.” What I said made hyung stop and look at me.

 

“What did you say?” T.O.P hyung suddenly stops from goofing around and become serious.

 

“That’s what she told me.” I said. “She told me that Jared gives Carla flowers everyday, sends her expensive gifts and asking her to go out.” I stop and look at hyung’s reaction. I know he’s dying to hear my story but I want to prolong he’s agony. HAHAHAHAHAHA

 

“Then?” Hyung said.

 

“Youngbae hyung is torturing you.” Daesung laughs as he pats T.O.P hyung’s shoulder.

 

“I bet you, after this concert hyung will go back to Manila.”Maknae butted in.

 

“Just continue your story before hyung punishes you.” Jiyong said.

 

“So?” T.O.P hyung said in a deadly tone.

 

“Carla refuses to accept anything from Jared.” I said. “Carla returns every single gift Jared gave her.”

 

“Everything?” T.O.P hyung repeats.

 

“Yes hyung EVERYTHING! Even the flowers.” I continue. “So stop being jealous.” I add

 

 

Hyung sigh with relief, I hope he won’t be jealous anymore. He loves Carla, Carla loves him and they have a child together. I think no one can ruined their relationship, I know they trust each other so I think everything will be fine for the both of them. I wish I and Glaiza will be with each other’s side for the rest of our lives, I really love that girl and I can’t wait to see her in L.A.

 

 

============================================================================================

 

 

 

Few more days and we’re going to L.A, I and Soju together with Glaiza and Chel. Too bad Paolo and Dennis can’t come with us because of their tight schedule, everything is set, plane tickets, our luggage is ready to go, Glaiza told Youngbae about our arrival and he personally arrange our hotel accommodation.

 

 

On the other hand Chel is busy buying clothes that she will bring to our trip, I really don’t know why she spend so much money and wasting time looking for clothes here if she can buy there easily. I bet she’s getting ready to face Jiyong again, well since they leave her mind is somewhere else.

 

 

“Meetings over.” Jared finally said the magic word. “I hope everyone of you will agree about what I had in mind.” He continues.

 

“It’s a big change and decision boss but it’s a great opportunity for all of us.” Chel answered.

 

“That’s true, I trust the five of you so much that’s why all of you are here in front of me.” He said. “Let’s all have dinner, my treat. What do you think Carla?” He suddenly asks me.

 

“I can’t boss, I, Paolo and Dennis are going somewhere.” I replied then read another text message from Tabi.

 

“Okay, let’s do dinner tomorrow.” He said again and leaves.

 

“He doesn’t ask us if we want to have dinner or not?” Glaiza scoffs. “Clearly he just wants to have dinner with you.” She said while looking at me, I just shrugged my shoulder while arranging the papers in front of me.

 

“So where are you going?” Chel said while looking at us.

 

“She wants to buy something but too shy to go to the store all by herself so she will drag me and Paolo to accompany her.” Dennis explained.

 

“Carla wants your professional help that’s why you’re coming with us.” Paolo butted in.

 

“I only learn that kind of stuffs because of you.” Dennis tease.

 

“Stop pointing at each other, can I come?” Glaiza said and I shake my head.

 

“Why?” She scoffs. “Anyway do you want me to pick Soju in your mom’s house?”

 

“Can you do that?” I smile.

 

“Of course, just buy us dinner.” She replied.

 

“Okay!” I answered back. “How about you Chel?”

 

“I’ll pass, Enrique will pick me up and don’t wait for me later.” She casually says.

 

“If that’s the case, can we please go now?” Dennis demands.

 

 

Chel went out with Enrique again and we don’t know where they go, Glaiza drives my car and went to my mom’s house to pick Soju while I, Paolo and Dennis have some shopping to do, actually it’s not shopping. Gift hunting to be exact and I need their help.

 

 

My jaw literally drops when the three of us enter a very unfamiliar shop for me and the two bastards laugh their asses off because of my reaction. I still can’t believe that there is a shop existing like this.

 

 

“Buy these one.” Dennis says as he shows me what he’s holding.

 

“No buy these one instead.” Paolo butted in.

 

“What the hell is that?” I ask. “This is not going to work, I’ll think of something that I can give him.’

 

“We’re already here.” Paolo said. “Besides this is your idea, your y idea to be exact.” He continues as I scowl at him.

 

“What do you think about this one?” Dennis appears beside me as he put something in my wrist. “It doesn’t need any key, it just easily snaps off.” He continues.

 

“We have a winner.” Paolo declared. “Give me your credit card, I’ll pay it in the cashier.” He said as he grabs my wallet and we walk towards the cashier.

 

“I didn’t say I like it.” I said.

 

“Just use your imagination.’ Dennis replied. “Or if you want I and Paolo can teach you a thing or two.” He smiles.

 

“Nevermind” I snap and both of them laugh.

 

“I really don’t get it why do you have to buy this stuff.” Paolo suddenly said. “Knowing you.” He said while looking at me.

 

“He’s right, you didn’t do these kind of stuffs with your ex boyfriends.” Dennis casually says.

 

“Stop asking questions.” I said. “Please.” The both of them nod but trying to hide their smiles and we leave the shop and went to a Italian restaurant to buy dinner.

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

 

*Yah Carla, where are you? Why can’t I reach your phone? Call me as soon as you heard this voicemail, don’t make me worry.

 

 

I scowl as I listen to Tabi’s last voicemail, he left 9 more of it and more than a dozen of text messages, we just arrive in L.A. Good thing our flight is not delayed or cancelled, we immediately spots Manager lee, waiting for us.

 

 

“Seung Hyun is about to flip the whole country because of the both of you.” He said as soon as we reach where he stands.

 

“Don’t mind him.” I said and sigh.

 

“Let’s go. It’s cold.” He said and ushered us to the car.

 

 

As soon as I and Soju entered our suite, we both flop in the bed, Soju instantly fell asleep, I’m so lazy and tired to unpack so I decided to do that later and just sleep.

 

 

There’s a loud noise near me, I try to ignore it but the sound won’t go away, I reluctantly open my eyes and think for a second where am I. Soju is still sleeping beside me then I remember we’re in the hotel in L.A and the noise is coming from my phone, it’s ringing and it was Tabi.

 

 

“Hello” I said sleepily.

 

“Yah! Where the hell are you?” He shouts.

 

“Stop shouting.” I said in a calm way. “My head hurts.”

 

“Your phone is out of reach for more than a day, you never replied to my messages, what’s wrong with you?” He continues to shout and I think my head will explode.

 

“Ask Youngbae and Manager Lee where we are.” I shout back and end the call.

 

 

I glance at Soju, thank God she sleeps like the dinosaur she didn’t even flinch when I shout. I toss my phone in the single couch near the bed and lie again. I hate that stupid dinosaur for shouting at me, he made my blood boil. I hate this stupid jetlagged making my head ache and why the hell did I think of going here to surprise him? My thoughts vanish when I heard a knock on the door, it’s Youngbae with Tabi and Jiyong. Tabi is shocked to the nth level when he sees me and I can sense he relaxes a bit.

 

 

“I told you hyung, your girls are perfectly fine.” Youngbae said while walking inside the suite.

 

“Where’s Soju?” Jiyong ask and I point towards the bed.

 

“Looks like you’re having trouble to sleep.” Youngbae simply say. “Hyung let her rest.” He continues but Tabi didn’t say anything.

 

“Soju’s asleep.” Jiyong whines.

 

“She’s tired.” I said. “Where’s Glaiza? I ask as I turn to Youngbae’s direction.

 

“She’s sleeping in her suite.” He replied. “I think Chel is sleeping too.”

 

“Let’s go Bae, let her rest first, and see you tomorrow morning.” Jiyong said. “I’m sure you’re going to sleep the whole day.”

 

“Hyung, let her sleep okay and please don’t be mad.” He pats his back and both him and Jiyong leaves.

 

 

Both I and Tabi just stare at each other and I’m still fuming with anger at him. My head hurts, I’m sleepy, I’m hungry and I miss him so much, different emotions and feelings rolled into one. I sigh and sit on the couch while massaging my temple.

 

 

“I’ll massage that for you.” He sits beside me and starts to massage my temple. “Why didn’t you tell me that both of you will go here?” He said in a calm way.

 

“If I tell you, it’s not going to be a surprise anymore.” I replied and move away from him.

 

“Jagiya” He whines. “You don’t know how worried I am when I can’t reach your phone. I try to calling Glaiza and Chel but their phones are also turned off.” He continues. “I thought you’re hiding from me again and that made me go nuts.”

 

 

I laugh at his reaction, I know I shouldn’t make fun of him but sometimes he doesn’t act and think for his age.

 

 

“I just wanted to surprise you for your birthday.” I simply said.

 

“Don’t do it again.” He whines.

 

“You don’t want me to surprise you ever again?” I ask and arched my brow.

 

“I want surprises, especially from you and Soju but after you disappeared before I think I have a trauma.” He smiles and moves closer to me. “I miss the both of you so much.” He kisses my temple and hugs me tightly.

 

“We miss you too.”

 

“Do you want to eat something? I’ll order food if you like.”

 

“I want to sleep, my heart hurts.”

 

“Come, I’ll put you to bed.” He grabs my hand and we walk inside the bedroom.

 

“She must be tired.” He said while kissing Soju’s cheeks.

 

“She sleeps the moment we arrive here.” I said and he chuckles while staring at Soju. He kisses her once more and walks to my side of the bed.

 

“Go to sleep, I’ll watch over Soju.” He said and gives me a peck in my lips. “Thank you for the surprise jagiya.” He said again and kisses me deeply.

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

Soju’s laugh wakes me up, I open my eyes and I saw her laughing while Tabi is making funny faces in front of her.

 

 

“Look mommy’s awake.” Tabi said but Soju ignores me, she’s more interested to her bingu dad.

 

“What time it is?” I asked.

 

“It’s almost lunch time.” He said after glancing at his watch.

 

“Lunch?” I asked and he nods.

 

“Go wash up or take a shower, we’re going to Youngbae’s suite to have lunch.” He says. “Soju’s eyes widen when she wakes up and sees me.” He continues as he smiles.

 

“I told you she misses you.” I said and went to the bathroom.

 

“Are you two going with us in the concert later?” He asks as he opens the bathroom door without knocking. I’m for Christ sake.

 

“No” I simply said. “Do you know the word privacy?” I arch my brow.

 

“Why not?” He replied. “And when it comes to you.” He scans my body from head to toe. “The word privacy doesn’t exist in my vocabulary.” He smirks. “And I’m very happy that you’re not covering any parts of your body since I already see, , nibble and every inch of it.” He smacks his lips and leaves the bathroom.

 

 

I scowl and continue to take a shower, yes he saw my body but I still need a damn privacy. After giving Soju a bath the three of us went to Youngbae’s suite, all of them are already there except for Chel.

 

 

“Do you know where Chel is?” Glaiza ask me and I just shake my head.

 

“Maybe she went out for awhile, why don’t you text her?” Daesung butted in. when I reach for my phone there’s a message from her, I arched my brow and show it to Glaiza.

 

“Enrique’s here?” She blurted out.

 

“Enrique, the manager and the guy in the reception?” Daesung and Glaiza nods. “He’s here also?”

 

 

I just sit beside Suengri while he’s playing with Soju, my daughter is fond of him. She always squeals or shouts everytime she sees him, good thing Suengri has a lot of patience with Soju.

 

 

“Oh my God, can you two please stop.” Suengri suddenly whines beside me while handing Soju to Jiyong.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Tabi said while sitting beside me.

 

“Too much skin ship.” He continues as he point Youngbae and Glaiza, they’re inseparable, always clinging to each other, hugging and kissing.

 

“Don’t look at us if you can’t handle it.” Youngbae smirks.

 

“How can I ignore the both of you? The both of you are sitting in front of me.” He said. “Yah Glaiza! What did you do to my hyung? Stop all his innocence.” Maknae continues. “Hyung my eyes, I can’t take it anymore.” He adds while clutching to Daesung’s muscular arms.

 

 

I laugh while Suengri continue to whines, I keep looking at Soju, and she’s busy looking at Jiyong’s rings. Sometimes she frowns then glances at me or Tabi then she will look again at Jiyong and call him Panda. Well, I don’t know what happen but she call all of them panda now instead of their names.

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

L.A concert day1 is a success, a few more hours and day2 will start. Yesterday after lunch we just stay in Tabi’s suite but today we’re just going to say hi to everyone then we will fetch Tabi’s mom in the airport. While walking inside the dressing room, Soju suddenly squeals and wiggle while I’m carrying her making me and Glaiza jerk.

 

 

“Mommy, balloons” She shouts, while looking at me and the balloons, when I look where she points her finger at I saw Tabi goofing around in the dressing room. A couple of balloons are tied in the belt loop of his jeans behind him.

 

“You like the balloons?” He said as Soju excitedly look at him.

 

“Look mommy” She smiles.

 

“I really don’t know who’s the real baby, you or her.” I sigh as I talk to Tabi.

 

“Remember what I told you the moment I heard that your dating my hyung?” Suengri suddenly said as he stands beside me and Tabi. “You should have dated me instead of him.”

 

“I remember that and I regret it now.” I answered back.

 

“What are you talking about?” Tabi said as he tries to kiss me but I step back.

 

“We have to go now.” I said. “Soju let’s go, we’re going shopping with Aunt Glaiza, Aunt Chel and Enrique.

 

“You’re not staying?” Tabi ask. He doesn’t know that his mom will arrive tonight.

 

“Shopping” I simply say

 

 

----------------

 

 

I’m so nervous, my palm is sweating. I’m going to see Tabi’s mom again, I met her once before when we had dinner in the villa but what’s I’m most worried about is Tabi’s dad. He will recognized me for sure, he and the other appa’s stay in the hotel for almost a week. I sigh for the nth time while waiting in the car, Glaiza and Manager Lee went out to wait for Tabi’s parents. My heart stops as soon as I saw them walking towards the car, I’m almost dying while Soju is busy playing with my phone.

 

 

“Hi Carla.” He’s mom said.

 

“Hi! How are you Mrs. Choi?” I replied.

 

“Stop being so formal, call me umma.” She smiles and hop inside the van and sit beside me.

 

“Omo!” Tabi’s dad is in shocked and that makes Soju stare at him. “Look at her yeobo, she looks like our Seung hyun.” He continues. “And I must say I can’t believe you’re my son’s girlfriend Carla.” He adds.

 

“Come here little angel.” Tabi’s mom stretches her arm to Soju and my baby complies. “She got Seung hyun’s eyes, nose and mouth.”

 

“She looks like him.” Tabi’s dad said.

 

 

I can breathe now, I just look at Glaiza and we both sigh, sigh of relieve to be exact. This is by far the most nerve racking experience I can ever think of, I’m so thankful that they like Soju, although they scolded me lightly for not telling Tabi or them that I’m pregnant.

 

 

We went straight to the hotel and wait for the boys to finish their concert, Tabi’s dad tell his wife that I, Chel and Glaiza we’re the one who assists them while they stay in Manila. When the boys arrive they we’re shocked when they see Tabi’s parents, we had dinner and celebrate Tabi’s birthday.