CHAPTER 59: JARED SANTOS

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 59 JARED SANTOS

 

2 more weeks and i'm going back to work, it feels like forever I tell you and it made me go nuts and if this leave from work will extended just one more day I think I will have a menal breakdown. I'm all alone in the bedroom, Jagiya is with Soju somewhere inside this house and I don't know where are they, it's so unfair both of them can go anywhere they want but for me it's a whole different story. Jagiya literally wants me to stay in the bed, he's taking the BED REST seriously.

 

"Hi mommy." The door burst open and Soju is running towards the bed. "How are you and our baby?" She ask while rubbing my tummy very carefully.

 

"The baby's fine but i'm bored." I said and look at her. She just giggled and lie beside me.

 

"Daddy won't allow you to go out mommy." I nod because it's true and it's so much. The door burst open again then jagiya went inside but before he can even sit on the bed I kick him repeatedly.

 

"Jagiya, I want kimchi pancake." I smile and stretch in the bed then kick him a couple of times more.

 

"Fine! I'll call Manager Lee and ask him to buy." He sighs and look at me.

 

"Don't buy." I pout and look at him. "Cook kimchi pancake for me." I smile and I think his world collapse. I want to laugh at his reaction but I stop myself.

 

"Jagiya you know I can't cook." He explains to me.

 

"Call umma" I kick him again and smile. "Please, i'm really hungry."

 

"Daddy, i'll help you" Soju smiles and jump up and down the bed.

 

"Please don't jump baby love" He said and carry Soju. "Let's cook some kimchi pancake for mommy"

 

"Let's call grandma." Soju says. "Bye mommy."

 

I twist and turn in the bed, it's been10 minutes and still no kimchi pancake. I'm beggining to feel restless and irritated where the hell is my food. That bingu dinosaur is so slow. I stand up and went outside to see what are they doing, I saw the both of them in the kitchen, Soju is just playing while eating chocolate cake while my lovely husband is busy talking to his mom on the phone while mixing something in the bowl.

 

"Is the batter well mixed Seung Hyun?" My mother in law said over the speaker phone.

 

"Neh umma, what's the next step?"

 

"Fry it, put a thin layer of the batter in the pan." She said again.

 

"Why does she wants me to cook, if I can ask Manager Lee to buy some for her?" He blurted out.

 

"She's pregnant." My mother in law said again. "Are you trying to build your own volleyball team my son?"

 

"What are you talking about umma? Volleyball team? I'm building my own baseball team." He chuckles as if it's a genious idea. I scoff quietly. "Umma, i'll call you later. Thank you for the help."

 

"Arasso just call me if you need anything." She said. "Bye Soju, come visit me and grandpa here in the villa."

 

"I'll go there tomorrow grandma." Soju answered. "Can I daddy?" 

 

"Fine" He replied. "Bye umma" He wants our baby love to play baseball? No way, i'm about to go back to our room but what Soju say made me stop and want to pacify my husband.

 

"Daddy I don't want to play baseball." She said irritably. 

 

"What do you want to do?"

 

"I want to marry Minho oppa." She said, I want to laugh but keep still because I want to hear the answer of the bingu dinosaur.

 

"Baby love you want daddy to faint?" I didn't hear Soju's reply I went back to the room and lie again in the bed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Jagiya" I heard him calling me. "Your kimchi pancake is cooked." I smile and went outside, I almost run but suddenly stop when I see him glaring at me. "Yah! Who told you that you're allowed to run?" He clicks his tongue and ushered me to the table.

 

"Jagiya it's kimchi pancake." I smile.

 

"I don't care." He said. "Don't do that again." I just nod because right now my kimchi pancake is calling me.

 

"By the way Manager Lee told me that you're going to do another movie." I said in between chewing. "When will you start filming?"

 

"I decline it." What he said made my mind go blank.

 

"What?"

 

"I decline it." He said again.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because you're pregnant." He simply said. "Mouth." I comply and open my mouth, he put a piece of kimchi pancake inside it and it feels like heaven. "You too baby love, open your mouth." She also complies and chew happily.

 

"So what if i'm pregnant?"

 

"You, baby love and that baby inside your tummy are my priorities right now."

 

"But Manager Lee told me that you really like the script."

 

"How many times do I have to tell you that the three of you are way more important than that movie?" He look at me. "The shooting will start next month, I can't let you stay here all by yourself."

 

"But..."

 

"But.... what?" He arched his eyebrow and look at me.

 

"If you really like the movie then do it, I can take care of myself and besides i'll go back to work in 2 weeks time." I really love kimchi pancake, I can't stop myself from chewing.

 

"I already decline it Mrs. Carla Choi so stop it and just eat." He said. "And beside I told you before, once you get pregnant again I will take care of you." He continues and I know I can't do anything to change his decision.

 

======================================================================================================

 

"Soju fell asleep while i'm reading her a bedtime story." T.O.P stated while lying beside his wife.

 

"She doesn't like your story." Carla said and smile, he tuck his tongue out and kiss her lips.

 

"Whatever." He said and kiss her lips and tummy then stands up and remove his shirt. "I'll take a shower, want to join me?" He said maliciously while teasing his wife.

 

"Just take a shower i'll tell you a story when you're done." Carla smiles but her lust level is going up every second pass by.

 

"I know that look." He chuckles and lie on top of his wife. "Let's just have jagiya." 

 

"No" Carla bites his shoulder and slap it really hard. "Get off of me." She hisses but give her husband a lingering kiss in the lips.

 

"Fine" He said. "Wait." He stops from getting up and kiss her again in the lips. Both of them are panting when they broke off the kiss. After a few more kiss and touching and teasing T.O.P finally stands up and went to the bathroom and take a quick shower.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I want to tell you something jagiya" Carla said when T.O.P is finally lying beside her in their bed, freshly showered.



"What it is?" T.O.P said, hugging his wife.


"Promise me one thing first." He arched his brow and look at her.

 

"Promise what?"


"That you will not get shocked about my story." She smile and look at his shocked face.


"Fine tell me that story of yours, i'm listening." T.O.P said in a casual way but he didn't know that he will flip out once he heard about Carla's story especially the kissing part.


======================================================================================================

 

T.O.P's POV




6 months pregnant and hungry and irritated because of this damn weather plus Glaiza keeps repeating that 'Love song' song from Bigbang, it makes my stress level to the extreme. I really hate hearing his voice or seeing him in TV or internet, it makes my blood boil, I don't know if it is because of this damn mood swings or I just really hate him.


Since this morning my head is spinning my stomach is aching and I feel like vomitting, I blame it all this to the morning sickness, is this how pregnant woman always go through? If that's the case I vow to myself that this is the first and last time i'll be pregnant.



"First and last?" I arched my brow, both of us are lying in the bed facing each other.


"I'm not even done telling you the story and now you keep talking" She huff and look at me


"Fine, continue your story. I'm sorry." I kiss her lips and sigh. That's one of the perks of being pregnant, you have to agree with whatever they say no matter what happen. "I'll listen."



"Ouch" I blurted it feels like my stomach is being crumpled. "Ouch!"


"Are you okay? You're so pale." Jared said. He's my boss.


"I'm fine."



"Wait jagiya," I cut her off again. "Jared is included in this story?"


"Yes" She scoff. "Can I continue now?"



"Fine, just make sure that this story doesn't include hugging or kissing" I blurted out, her eyes widens and I notice it. "Damn it jagiya, tell me the truth. Did you and that prick become a couple?"


"Will you keep quite jagiya?" She shout and look at me.


"Fine" I scoff and she smile.



"Are you sure?" He ask again and I nod but it backfired immediately.


"Ouch!" I shout, it feels like someone punches me that it almost lost all my senses. Jared pick the phone from the reception and press a number then talk to someone on the other line.


"Can you walk? Let's go to my office, you need to rest" He help me to stand up and ushered me to his office. "You want some water?" I nod and grab the bottled water in his hand.


"It really hurts" I close my eyes and I started to cry.


"I'll bring you to the hospital." He blurted out. "Paolo" He said, I look at him and saw him talking to the phone. "Call the valet, tell them I need my car right now, i'm going to rush Carla to the  hospital." He said and put down the receiver. I got surprise when he walk towards me and suddenly carry me bridal style.



"Boss, is she okay?" I heard Chel's voice when the door opens.


"I don't know." Jared answered back.


"I'm coming with you." She replied.


"Fine!" My boss replied. "Glaiza call her mom, tell her that we're rushing her to the hospital."


"Yes boss" Glaiza said. I buried my head to his neck and sob, it really hurts.



"Jagiya" I blurted out. "I'm sorry, i'm not by your side when that happen." I continue. She scoot closer to me and rest her head on my bare chest.


"You want me to continue my story?" She ask.


"Of course, i'm waiting for that ing kissing part then I will decide if i'm going to punch him or bury him alive." I said, She just sigh and continue her story.




I open my eyes and rub it, I roam my eyes around the whole room is white and nothing else. Where the hell am I? I try to recount what happen.


"My baby!" I said and panic strikes me when I pat my baby bump.


"Are you okay?" Someone said, I whip my head to the other side of the bed and I saw my boss, looking all worried for me and my baby.


"Boss? What are you doing here?"


"Your mom went home for a while, so I volunteer to stay here with you." He said and sit beside me at the bed. "You and your baby are fine but you need to rest." He continues and suddenly someone knocks on the door.

 

"I'm freaking out right now jagiya." I said and look at her straight in her eyes. "He ing stay in the hospital with you... ALONE?" I know it's sounds crazy but when it comes to that guy my blood boils.

 

"Jagiya, please let me finish." She said to me and pout. 

 

"Fine" I sigh and hug her tightly.




"Hi" A very young doctor appears and walk towards us. "I'm Doctor Raquel, your new ob-gyne." She smiles warmly at me. Wait! NEW OB-GYNE?????


"But..." I look at her then to my boss. "I already have a doctor."


"Your mom decides to change your doctor." Jared said.


"What?" My eyes widens. "Why?"


"Don't worry, she's a very good doctor." He smiles at me.


"I'll take care of you and of course your baby." Doctor Raquel told me. I just nod because I really don't have any choice but to agree especially if my mom already decides.



"Can you go out for a while Mr. Santos? I need to talk to my patient alone."


"Fine" He sighs and leave.

 

"Dr. Erica told me that already." I said and look at her. "She said that Dr. Raquel is her cousin."

 

"She already told you that?" She smiles. "Good!"



"So Carla, whatever or whoever gives you stress please ignore it or them or he." She started. "You have internal bleeding, good thing you were rush here, you almost had a miscarriage." What she said made me lost all my senses.

 

"I. . . . I almost lost my baby?" My left hand automatically hold my stomach and caress it repeatedly.


"The baby's fine now, don't worry." She said.


"Are you sure?"


"Yes, but you need to be careful. You need to rest, bed rest."


"Okay"

 

"Jagiya" I said and tilt her head to look at me. "I'm sorry" I kiss her lips, everytime I think about that my heart aches so badly.

 

"It's fine jagiya, stop saying that."

 

"That's the reason why I decline the movie,I want to make it up with you." I said again and kiss her lips, while my free hand is caressing her tummy. "I don't want to happen that again to you."

 

"Me too." She kiss me again. "Can I continue my story now?" She said and I nod.


"You're beautiful." She blurted out. "And I think you're a nice person Carla."


"What?" I frown and look at her. What the hell.


"I'm sorry" She smiles. "I forgot to introduce myself formally to you. " She continues. "I'm Raquel Santos, Jared's little sister."


"What? Really?" I'm in shocked.


"Yup! He's my older brother." She grab the chair and sit beside the bed. "He always talks about you, he always tell me how you always make his day complete." 



"What?" I frown again and she laughs.

 

"Damn it! So it means Dr. Erica is Jared's cousin?" I blurted out and she just nod.

 

"Jagiya, stop interrupting my story." She whines and scoot away from me. I tug her towards me and hug her again, I think i'm going to erupt after this story.


"He always whine when you give back his presents, he says that you are the most hard to get woman he ever encounter." I scoff hard to get? That's why i'm pregnant right now because i'm hard to get. Whatever. "He likes you, he really do."

 

"That's my jagiya" For the first since she started to tell her story, I smile, a genuine smile. "Good girl jagiya, I love you more because of what you did."


"I'm pregnant" I stated.


"I know, he knows." She shrugged her shoulders. "And that's the point, he likes you even you're pregnant." I sigh with what she said and I shake my head. The door burst open then Chel enters, gosh she didn't know how to knock.



"How are you?" She ask and place a plastic bag in the table.


"Fine and hungry."


"Good! I bought food."


"Are you alone?"


"No" She shakes her head. "Paolo is outside with boss Jared. Hi Raquel." 


"Hi" She smiles and stand up. "Eat your dinner then take some rest."



"Thank you" I smile back then my boss and Paolo enter the room.


"I have to go, I have a dinner meeting" She said. "By the way bed rest for 3 weeks Carla" I nod. "See you at home brother." She tap Jared's shoulder and walk. "Bye Chel, bye Paolo."


"Bye." Paolo said. "How are you?" He sit beside me.


"Better." 


"Good! Stop thinking about your ex prince charming and you will be fine." He blurted out, I glare at him and sigh. "Anyway me and Chel need to go back to the hotel."


"You two will leave me here?"



"Don't worry boss will stay here with you, right boss?" Paolo said and our boss nods. "Bye" He kiss my temple and chuckle, he knows that I feel awkward with our boss.


"Bye" Chel waves at me. "Boss take care of my friend okay?" 


"Sure" He answered and the two left, leaving me and Jared alone.


"They leave you alone with him?" My happy bubble is about to burst. Are they nuts?


"I don't know you have a baby sister boss." I said while chewing my food.


"She already told you?" He ask and I nod. "She's my baby sister and i'm proud of her." He smiles and sit in the bed eating a hamburger.


"I forgot to ask her if I can go home tomorrow."


"You can, after lunch."


"Good!" 


"And your 5 months maternity leave starts tomorrow." What he said made me choke. 5 months?



"But she said 3 weeks." I said making emphasis to the last words.


"But i'm your boss, so 5 months." He smiles, still chewing his food. He's handsome! I blink a couple of times and continue to eat.


"HANDSOME?" I shout and glare at her.


"But. . . " He cut me off.


"That's final. Since you need to rest your mom decides to live with you." He said. "You will occupy Paolo's room until you give birth."


"How the hell did you know that?" I arched my brow and cross my arms over my chest. Instead of being intimidated he laughs and look at me, he scoot closer and wipe my mouth.


"Drink, before you choke again." He hand me the bottled water.



"They're talking earlier while you're asleep." He explains. "Finish your food, it's getting late you need to rest."


"What time is it and where's my phone?" I ask, he stands up and went in front of a cabinet and look for something then after that go back to my bed and sit.


"It's almost 10 PM." He said and hand my phone.


"10 PM?" I blurted out. "Really?"



"Look" He shoved his wristwatch in front of my face. "See, 10 PM"


"Fine" I scoff and slap his hand.



"Eat then rest" He said and stand up.


"I'm full" I hand him the paper plate and grab my phone.


"Rest" He said and turn the light off, the only light source now in the room is the TV.


"Thank you" 


"Welcome" 


"I mean thank you for bringing me here."


"No problem, anything for you." To my surprise he walk towards me and just stand beside my bed. I frown at him and stare back.



"What?" I ask.


"Nothing. Good night" He said and kiss me in my lips. His lips against my lips for a long period of time, it's nothing for me but damn who told him that he can kiss me? "Sleep" He smiles and went to the couch and continue to watch TV.

 

"What the ing hell?" I blurted out again and sit up. My happy bubble burst and I literally want to go to the hotel and punch that guys face.

 

"Jagiya" She said irritably. "Lie down again, i'm not done telling my story."

 

"Jagiya, he kiss you... in the lips!" I look at her but she glares at me, so I don't have a choice but to lie down again.



I just look at his back for a long period of time, still reeling the stolen kiss, damn this guy he just kiss me like that. Well actually it's more than just a kiss, I can feel it, he kiss me with full of care and love? I don't know, I don't have the time to think about it and besides i'm pregnant. I notice my phone's notification light is blinking, I grab it and read a text message from Tabi.


"Jagiya, please tell me you're alright. I don't know but I feel uneasy since this morning, I can't stop thinking about you. Please tell me you're safe and well, i'm worried but I don't know why. One blank text that's all I need from you, please. I'm about to go crazy right now. Please."


I smile, he did feel that me and the baby are in danger a while ago. I take a deep breath and send a blank message. I want to tell him that i'm in the hospital and demand him to fly here in Manila but I stop myself.

 

"Why didn't you tell me? I swear to God I will fly to Manila in a heart beat." I said while staring at the ceiling.



"I told you to take a rest, I didn't tell you to text all night long" Jared's voice booms in the entire room.


"Fine good night" I said and lie on my side away from him my phone vibrates again and I know it's from Tabi.



"Thank God you're fine but i'm still uneasy. Are you lying to me jagiya? Please be careful and please tell me you still love me. Good night! I love you so much"

 

I didn't bother to answer his text, just by reading that he still loves me is more than enough for me but I still hate him and my blood still boils because of him. I take a deep breath and close my eyes, the doctor said don't think of the people that cause me stress.

 

"Jagiya." I said and look at her. "Promise me something" She just stare at me and blink a couple of times. "Answer me."

 

"What?" She replied..

 

"Please tell me everything, wheather it's a good thing or not. Don't hide anything from me." I said in a serious tone.

 

"I'm telling you everything."

 

"No you didn't." I said again. "You hide Soju from me, you hide your pregnancy to me Carla."

 

"You call me by my name again" She pouts and I chuckle.

 

"Yes, I will call you by your first name everytime you hide something from me."

 

"Fine! Can I continue now?"

 

Since the hospital incident Jared become a constant visitor to our house, everyone in the hotel thinks that Jared is the one who got me pregnant, even my mom thinks that. I just shrugged it off as if I don't give a damn about that stupid rumor, actually I really don't give a damn.

 

"What are you doing here? You scared the crap out of me." I said, when I open my bedroom door Jared is standing in front of it.

 

"I'm about to knock but you suddenly opens the door." He said. "Do you know what's the meaning of bed rest?" 

 

"I need to pee." I shout but to my surprise he carries me again bridal style. "Yah!" I shout.  He didn't talk instead he walks toward the bathroom, when he set me down inside the bathroom he went out and close the door. When i'm done he carry me again and lie me in the bed.

 

"Rest" He said and went out of my bedroom.

 

"Where are you going?" She suddenly stands up and run towards our bathroom, I follow her and found her standing in front of the sink, vomitting. "Jagiya are you okay?" I said and pat her back. She shakes her head and continue to vomit but nothing is coming out from .

 

"I need to pee." She said after gargling. I step aside and just look at her. "Get out jagiya." 

 

"Just call me if you need help" I step out of the bathroom and wait for her, my mind keeps reeling about the kiss thing when her phone suddenly lights up. I grab it and read the message.

 

"I heard that you're pregnant again and file a 1 month leave. I hope everything is fine, Raquel said that you need to rest. Let's talk about your plan after your leave and congratulations again. Good night." 

 

I frown and scoff, he still have the nerve to text my wife. Can I bury him now? As in right now?

 

"Jagiya" I turn around and see my wife lying in the bed, I put her phone back to the bedside table and lie beside her. "Are you jealous jagiya?"

 

"Yes" I said. "I'm not jealous because he kiss you, i'm jealous because he was able to take care of you while you're pregnant." I slide my right arm under her head and kiss her temple. "That's my job jagiya."

 

"But everything went well jagiya, me and Soju are fine."

 

"I know but I want to take care of you by myself" I said. "Go to sleep now, it's late"

 

"I like donuts jagiya." She whines.

 

"What? Donut? Now?" She nods repeatedly.  I sigh and look at her. "Fine, i'll buy."

 

"I love you." She said.

 

"I love you too."