CHAPTER 6: THE FAMOUS RICH AND THE DRAGON'S ADVICE

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 6: THE FAMOUS RICH AND THE DRAGON’S ADVICE

 

 

T.O.P’S POV

 

 

Since I’m starving I decided to buy food for the both of us, I park my car in front of a food stand. The adjumma is selling fish cakes and blood sausages.

 

“Stay here, let me the one to buy. You don’t want to cause a chaos here. They might flip if they saw you.” She said. Well, she’s right so I just nod but stop her before she goes out of the car.

 

“Here” I hand her my wallet and she take it.

 

 

While waiting for her my phone rings, it’s Jiyong. His asking me where me and Carla went, he wanted us to follow them in the bar later.

 

“How did you know we’re together?” I ask him.

 

“I saw the two of you earlier hyung, don’t dare lie to me.” He said in a teasing way. “I was walking with gaho when I spotted you, I was about to join the two of you but Youngbae and Daesung appears.”

 

“I think she has other plans for later. Don’t worry I’ll ask her again.” I said. Going to Han River in broad day light is a bad idea.

 

“Okay! Anyway where are you?” He asks again but before I could answer I spotted the guy we saw in the coffee shop this morning and now he has the balls to talk to Carla.

 

“Call you later Jiyong, I have some business to do.” I hang up before he can even answer.

 

I was about to leap out when Carla starts to walk towards the car. She hand me my wallet then offer me some fish cakes.

 

“Who is that?” I ask her.

 

“Who?”

 

“That guy you’re talking to.” I said while glaring at her.

 

“He’s asking for directions but I told him I’m not familiar with the place just like him.” She’s feeding me like a kid while explaining what happen outside.

 

 

Then my phone beeps.

 

 

*I know where you are hyung.* it’s from Jiyong. Then my phone beeps again.

 

*Enjoy your date hyung.* I just shake my head, then another beep.

 

*I’m on the other side of the street*

 

I search for him in the opposite side and in no time I found him sitting in a coffee shop, just like me he’s wearing a face mask. I press a button to lower the window beside Carla.

 

“Look its Jiyong.” I said to her while pointing to the dragon’s direction.

 

They just wave at each other and I start my car before Jiyong decides to come with us and ruin our day.

 

 

 

After several hours….

 

“What time it is?” She said while rubbing her eyes, she must be woken up because I keep nibbling her neck.

 

“Almost midnight, why?”

 

“I have to go back to my hotel, my friend is waiting for me.” she struggle out of my embrace.

 

“One more round before I take you home. No, two more rounds.”

 

“Get off me, I need to take a quick shower.”

 

I let her go after she gave me an earth shattering kiss then she went inside the bathroom.

 

After a few minutes I follow her inside the bathroom.

 

“Why are you here? Can’t you see I’m taking a shower?” She throws the soap in my direction but because of my quick reflex I catch it without even blinking.

 

“Since you’re going home, I’m just going to follow Jiyong in the bar so it means I need to take a shower too.”

 

She just look at me and smirk. I step inside the shower and starts kissing her before she can even protest.

 

 

 

“Drive carefully” she said to me before going out of my car. We’re in front of the hotel she’s staying in with her friends.

 

“See you tomorrow.” I said as I kiss her lips.

 

While driving my mind drifts off, I do not like what I’m feeling right now towards her. The is great, really great but I’m not supposed to feel something for her beyond that. I just can’t. Get a grip Choi Seung hyun. I said to myself. You know that’s not right, well everything is not right in the first place. As time goes by I’m starting to look for her, it seems like I can’t let a day without seeing or even talking to her, we don’t talk about our personal lives but I feel like I’ve known her all my life. Aish! This can’t happen.

 

As I walk towards the bar I saw Seungri in an instant, I sat beside him and help myself to open a bottle of beer and chug it.

 

“How’s your date hyung?” The maknae said while smiling at me.

 

“Stop”

 

“I’m just asking, this two just tell me that they saw you and Carla earlier.” He said while pointing at YoungBae and Daesung.

 

“What’s up with Jiyong? He seems to be in a good mood.” I said while looking at Jiyong whose busy dancing in the dance floor with a couple of girls and to divert the topic Seungri just started.

 

Before they can answer me the great dragon walks towards us and sit beside me.

 

“Hyung, let me just give you some friendly advice. I know your mind is in a whirlwind right now, yes, you’re in love but not madly in love. You’re happy every time she’s around, you don’t have to talk, and we can all sense it.”

 

WHAT THE HELL! HOW CAN HE READ MY MIND?

 

 

==========================================================================================

 

 

CHEL’S POV

 

 

“Where the heck those two go?”

 

I walk in the hotel suite empty, those two didn’t bother to text me where they are. Its past 10 in the evening, my stomach is in war zone and I’m hungry. Shopping alone is so tiring but I put that behind me because Tyron allow me to shop using his credit card. How sweet! I’m starting to like him more, good thing his busy right now so he didn’t bother me all day. I sit in the couch and stare at my shopping bags when the doorbell rings and I bet its Tyron.

 

“Hi baby! How’s shopping?” He said as he grabs me by the waist and gave me a wet kiss in the lips. Can I puke?

 

“Fine, tired and hungry.”

 

“What do you want for dinner? “ Good thing he let go of me as he speaks.

 

“Do you serve burgers and fries?”

 

“Of course yes but I’m sorry I can’t accompany you. I have a meeting in five minutes.” Thank God.

 

“No problem, I know you’re busy.”

 

“I’ll just let one of the staffs bring your food.”

 

“Just plain burger please and thank you again for the shopping spree.”

 

“Pleasure is mine. I have to go baby.” He kiss me again and this time he force his tongue inside my mouth.

 

 

I don’t have a choice but to kiss him back but believe me I almost puke inside his mouth, that was disgusting, I have to brush my teeth and tongue again and again. After consuming the burger and fries, I grab my new outfit, I decided to go to a bar near the hotel, I don’t want to sit here and wait for those two to arrive.

 

 

It’s a nice and cool bar, I immediately spotted some prospect for a new boy toy, and since we’re going to stay here for more than a week I might as well find another toy. I’m already bored with Tyron. I saw a guy flirting with a girl, he’s not my type but I think I can play with him for a while, he wink at me as soon as he saw me staring at him, he whisper something to the girl then walk towards me and sit beside me in a stool.

 

“I’m Rich and you are?” I offer my hand to him and smile.

 

 

10 minutes have passed and I walk towards the door of the bar. How dare him! I said to myself while walking, just ing 10 minutes and he already pissed me. No one ever refuse me. Don’t you dare show your face to me again or else I’m going to humiliate you. Bastard.

 

Is that the guy Carla been seeing for the past month? I said to myself when I saw the guy enter the bar. I thought he’s with Carla but it seems his alone and a little bothered. Oh well the hell I care.

 

========================================================================================

 

 

GD’S POV

 

 

It’s been a while since me and the boys hit the bar, we’re busy individually with our own work. I insist that T.O.P hyung and Carla should follow us, I just wanted to confirm something, but seeing them earlier made my mind sure. I just receive a text from hyung, he said that’s his on his way, he just need to drop Carla to her hotel so I decided to have some fun of myself. I walk toward a hot lady in the bar and start flirting with her when I spotted a girl staring at me.

 

“Wait for me here baby.” I whisper to the girl next to me and give her a wink

 

I walk towards the girl who is sitting alone in the bar. Let’s work some dragon magic.

 

“You alone?” I said as I sit beside her.

 

“Yes”

 

“Want something to drink?” I said in a y way and I think her underwear drop on the floor.

 

“Margarita.”

 

“One Margarita for this lovely lady.” I called the attention of the barista. He just nods at me and continue his work.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Pleasure is mine”

 

“Is that your girlfriend?”

 

“Who? That girl?” I said as I point to the girl I’m dancing a while ago.

 

“Yes, that girl.”

 

“No! Why?” I smile sweetly at her.

 

“I thought it’s rude if you just abandon her and be with me.” This girl is a pro at flirting and I’m not going to fall for it.  I said to myself.

 

“I’m Rich and you are?”

 

“Sorry to disappoint you but I’m not interested in you. I just thought it was rude of me if I just wink at you while you’re drooling all over me.” Her reaction is epic. Hahahahaha I mentally pat my back while the girl beside be is fuming with anger.

 

“What?”

 

“Oh don’t be so innocent, you’re flirting with me. I know that kind of look, that kind of smile. It won’t work trust me.”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“Flirt with someone else baby and I don’t care what your name is.” I smile and stand up but before she can open I turn around and look at the waiter. “Include that drink on my tab.” I continue. The waiter just nod at me

 

 I walk towards the girl I’m dancing with earlier and leave the girl behind. I want to laugh out loud, well she’s out of luck I’m not in a friendly mood right now. Rich? What an ugly name. Kwon Jiyong you’re such a bad sometimes. I shake my head and slip my hands on the girl’s waist and start to dance with her again.

 

I spotted T.O.P hyung in the table.

 

 

“Hyung, let me just give you some friendly advice. I know your mind is in a whirlwind right now, yes, you’re in love but not madly in love. You’re happy every time she’s around, you don’t have to talk, and we can all sense it.”

 

“What are you talking about?” He said to me with wide eyes.

 

“Don’t lie to me hyung just sort things out with her, she will leave in a week.”

 

“Just stop please, anyway what’s with a wicked grin in your face?”

 

“I think he just humiliate somebody.” Youngbae butted in.

 

 

I just smile and grab another bottle of beer and stare at the girl’s retreating back. What’s her name again? Oh, Rich?  I’m I right? Oh well the hell I care.

 

==========================================================================================

 

 

“I can’t believe you follow me everywhere today” I shout at Paolo.

 

“Relax. There’s nothing wrong with it.” He said while taking off his shirt and jeans in front of me.

 

“And to top it all off, you’re stalking skills is getting rusty. I can’t believe he spotted you twice.”

 

“That’s the point, I wanted to be visible to his sight.” He said while putting PJ’s.

 

“Why?” I ask, I’m completely lost right now.

 

Then the door of the suite suddenly burst open. An unhappy and pissed Chel enters and throw her bag at the couch. Me and Paolo just look at each other, I wonder what happen to her, and did Tyron upset her? If I’m right for sure tomorrow afternoon she has a new boy toy.

 

 

“What’s up with you?” Paolo said as he sits in the couch, he’s asking Chel whose fuming with anger.

 

“That bastard just humiliated me. How dare him.”

 

“Who?” I said to her.

 

“The guy I met in the bar, I thought I can use him but…. Argh!”

 

“Well, we have a week to stay here, hunt him down then get even with him.” I said. I’m such a good friend.

 

“Yes, that’s what I’m planning to do. I can’t just pass that easily, no one ever dumps me.” Hell no, she’s furious.

 

“Don’t be mad” Paolo said. “Just look at those shopping bags and your mood will lighten up.” He continues.

 

“Where the hell did you two go?” Chel ask, while glaring at us.

 

“I follow her all day long.” Paolo said as he points at me.

 

“So tell me what happen.”

 

“You know, coffee shop, Han River, buying food then house.”

 

“You never learn your lesson huh?” Chel look at me with a raised brow.

 

“It’s just for fun, nothing to worry.” I answer back.

 

“Anyway, I saw your boy toy before I left the bar.” She said. “I thought you’re with him.”

 

“He’s going to meet his friends, don’t mind him.”

 

“Girls, I’m hungry can we eat something?” Paolo said while scanning the hotel’s menu.

 

“Don’t bother looking at the menu, I’ll just call Tyron.”

 

 

She grabs her phone and call Tyron, she become the seductress in an instant and believe me Tyron is so damn into her.

 

“Wait, I have a problem.” She said to us. “Carla, don’t you dare prolong our stay here. Tyron is asking me to sleep with him.”

 

Me and Paolo look at each other and start to laugh. Whenever Chel tell us about this it means in no times he has to dump Tyron and hide. Good thing we don’t live here or else that guy will hunt her down and try every possible way to get on top of her.