CHAPTER 38: TRAVELING BACK AND FORTH

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 38 TRAVELING BACK AND FORTH

 

 

 

GD’S POV

 

 

FLASHBACK:

 

 

“Carla” I shout as I run towards her, she’s carrying Soju while leaving T.O.P’s hyung’s suite.

 

“Jiyong-ah” She playfully said as she points me to Soju.

 

“Where’s hyung?”

 

“He already went down with Manager Lee”

 

“Good! Can I talk to you for a moment?”

 

“Sure.”

 

“Manager Kim, we’re going back to my suite for a while.” I said as I ushered Carla to my suite.

 

“Fine but please hurry.” He replied and I nod.

 

“What do you want to talk about?” She asks.

 

“Glaiza told me that you’re going to L.A to surprise hyung for his birthday.” I said and immediately she arched her brow.

 

“That is supposed to be a surprise, please tell me Tabi is still clueless.”

 

“Don’t worry it’s still a surprise?” I smile and I know she’s about to cut Glaiza’s head off.

 

“So what do you really want?”

 

“Bring Chel with you in L.A” I simply said and she smiles.

 

“Okay.” She said.

 

“Thank you but aren’t you asking me why?”

 

“No!” She said. “But please next time don’t just slam your inside her.” She smiles, my jaw is literally at the lobby of the hotel and good thing Manager Kim went out of the suite.

 

“How did…” I failed to finish what I want to say.

 

“I heard that you’re good in bed but you’re not gentle to her.” She continues and I want to disappear.

 

“That….” I failed again.

 

“I’ll text or call you if everything is set.” She smiles and stands up carrying Soju.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“You’re blushing Mr. Kwon.” She laughs. “Mr. Kwon you’re going to miss your flight if you’re just going to sit here.”

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

I shake my head as I remember that conversation I had with Carla before we went to Malaysia, it’s been several months since the L.A concert, I thought it’s going to be fine and everything will go smoothly between me and Chel but I’m wrong. Who would have thought that she will bring that Enrique guy with her.

 

 

Alive tour is finally over, I can relax a little bit, and we can relax, all of us. Less traveling but I have another work to start, my one of a kind tour plus I’ve been writing new songs for my comeback.

 

 

“Are you okay?” Jasmine asks me. “You seem so worn out babe.” She continues as she massages my shoulders.

 

“Hmmmmm” That’s the only response I can give her. “Thank you for taking good care of me.” I said as I turn around to face her and hold her waist.

 

“Anything for you babe.” She said as she kisses my lips. “Want to eat something?”

 

“You” I playfully said. She just stares at me and smirk.

 

“Your wish is my command Kwon.” She said as she strips in front of me.

 

 

------------------------

 

 

The next day I went to YGE to work on some new songs and have a meeting with Sajangnim, when I went to the recording studio I spotted T.O.P hyung while seriously looking in the computer screen, so serious to the point that he didn’t bother to look at me when I greet him. I sit beside him and look at the screen.

 

 

“Jiyong, what are you doing?” He asks as he look at me, surprise.

 

“You didn’t even greet me back when I said hi.” I whine. “What are you looking at hyung?”

 

“Nothing.” He said as he minimizes the window of the site he’s in.

 

“Hyung, are you watching ?” I tease.

 

“I’m not Suengri okay!” He simply said. Well he has a point.

 

“Why didn’t you bring Soju with you?” I ask.

 

“They went out with umma and noona.” He replied. “Do you want to have a drink later with Paolo and Dennis?”

 

“Sure just tell me what time hyung.”

 

“Good” He looks again in the computer screen and scan something.

 

“What are you looking for hyung?”

 

“Birthday gift for Carla.”

 

“When is her birthday?”

 

“A couple of months from now.”

 

“Be specific hyung, what month?”

 

“June.”

 

“I think I can help you with that but why so early to look for a gift?”

 

“I just wanted to have options,” He said and looks again at the computer screen.

 

“Hyung” Someone shouts behind us, it’s Suengri. “I know what you will give to Carla.” He continues.

 

“What?” T.O.P hyung asks.

 

“Another baby.” He excitedly says.

 

“Yah” I scowl at maknae.

 

“Actually that’s my first option.” T.O.P hyung said while smiling at the two of us.

 

“I told you my gift idea is the best.” He smiles at me while wiggling his body.

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

I’m in the lift going to T.O.P hyung and Carla’s condo, he texted me that the girls’ just came back from the mall, I’m really happy for him he seem contented and I still can’t believe he has his own family and I’m so jealous of that. I picture myself growing old with Chel and she being the mother of our children.

 

 

“Jiyong, you’re late.” Carla said as soon as she sees me when she opens the door.  I like their place, it has 24 hours security, the place is quite, the view is stunning and the best of all their entire unit occupied the whole floor.

 

“Sorry! I went home before going here.” I replied. “Hi Soju.” I said, she’s clinging to Carla’s legs for support. “Come here.” I said and Soju walks towards me, slowly.

 

“Jiyong-ah” Soju said as I carry her.

 

 

As I went inside the condo I spotted Chel immediately talking animatedly with Daesung but I ignore her. I think this is what’s best for us, we can’t really move forward together, if we’re both trying to kill each other every time we’re together. I know we both feel the same way, the way she acts in front of me is a big give away even though she’s always mad at me, and yelling at me I know she likes me.

 

 

The whole night Soju clings to me like I’m the one who give birth to her, I’m fond of her more than I’m fond of Glaiza, the only time Soju let’s go of me is when she asks for a milk so I take that advantage to smoke in the balcony since Carla won’t allow me and hyung to smoke anywhere inside the house.

 

 

“You’re a liar.” Chel suddenly said. I didn’t notice her since I’m busy talking to Jasmine.

 

“What?”

 

“You said we need to try.”

 

“You’re right, I said that.” I say. “But what did you do? You didn’t give us a chance.” I stare at her for a moment as I puff. “Instead of giving us a chance in L.A and New York you bring Enrique with you right? I ask Carla to drag you to L.A for us to talk, to straighten things out and for us to be together, to try as a normal couple.”

 

“It’s your fault.” She said.

 

“I know it’s my fault, I said sorry.” I stop and puff again. “I know it’s not enough and I really want us to start all over again but it seems you don’t like it and I respect you for that and I think we can’t be a couple especially when I saw you with another man last night while entering a motel.” What I said made her shocked.

 

“I think it’s not going to work between us Chel and I want again to apologize what happen In Japan” I said again and leave her alone in the balcony.

 

“Hyung, I have to go.” I said when I reach the living room.

 

“Why? You’re already late and now you’re leaving first?”

 

“Jasmine’s not feeling well.” I simply said.

 

 

I just wave at everyone while I kiss Soju’s hand, she buried her face in hyung’s neck while her arms cling around it. I smile, she’s really a beautiful baby and I like seeing her do those things to Carla and hyung. I make my way out of the condo without saying goodbye to Chel.  I need to move forward and forget her, I know it’s not going to be easy because she is Carla’s friend and I know we will bumped into each other soon.

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

 

Days and even months have passed by, everything is going smooth between me and Tabi. Since I have work, most of the time he is the one who goes here. I really don’t know how he do it but no one spots him going in and out of the country, sometimes I’m just going to be surprise that he will show up in our house together with Youngbae, Daesung and Suengri. Jiyong on the other hand never visits us but he keeps sending gifts for Soju.

 

 

 

When I’m at work, Tabi and Soju will just stay at home doing nothing but most of the time the both of them will check-in in the hotel and bother me the whole day, which means I’m not going to be productive that day. Some of the hotel staffs are still thrilled every time they see him but some of them just ignore him. Since he’s always here I teach him how to go to a local mall and grocery store, it’s just a couple of blocks away from the hotel, I know it’s a bold decision to let him go on his own but I just want to mess with him but I’m surprise because I never hear him complain, most of the time he goes out on his own or with Soju and did I mention that he was able to have a driver’s license.  After their year-end performance Tabi, Youngbae and Suengri went back here and stay for two days, just two freaking days and went back to Seoul to prepare for their finale. Such a waste of money, if you ask me but to be honest with you it’s not complete without him by our side, it’s not complete when his not in the house and play with Soju or just lie around and do nothing.

 

 

Anyway back to reality, it’s already June 2013, Tabi and Jiyong will go to Indonesia for OOAK TOUR.

 

 

 

“Carla, someone’s looking for you.” One of the receptionists enters Dennis’ office.

 

“Who?” I ask without looking at her, I’m too busy reading a document.

 

“Manager Kim.” She simply said and that makes my brow arched. I look at Chel and Dennis, I stand up and went out and found Jiyong’s manager and one of the YG security.

 

“Manager Kim.” I blurted out, still shocked that I see him here in Manila.

 

“Hi Carla! I’m here to pick you and Soju” Okay I’m so lost right now.

 

“Pick us?”

 

“Both of you will come with us in Indonesia.” He stated.

 

“I’m in a middle of something right now and beside my boss is not here.”

 

“Don’t worry Paolo’s with big Seung Hyun and Jiyong last night, he knows that you’re going to Indonesia and I think he already told Dennis about it.” He simply said. The three of them are together last night? Seriously?

 

“Really?” Shocked registered in my face.

 

“They had a couple of drinks last night in Itaewon.” He continues and grabs something in his pocket and gave it to me.

 

 

 

“Just come with Manager Kim, don’t ask any questions. Just think of it as a birthday present.”

 

 

It’s a note from Jiyong, I just stare at it for a moment.

 

 

“Can we go now and pick your daughter in your mom’s house? If we miss the flight Jiyong and Big Seung Hyun will fire my .” He smiles and shakes his head.

 

“Fine, I’ll just grab my bag.” I smile back and went to my office.

 

 

I really don’t get it why they should do that, they’re distracting me, I make my way to Dennis’ office and it turns out that the three of them already knew that Manager Kim will arrive. After a few hours of flight we finally arrive in Indonesia and immediately go to the hotel and before I went to Tabi’s suite, I need to see Jiyong first.

 

 

“Soju” The dragon happily calls my daughter as he carries and kisses her endlessly. I’m overwhelmed, they are really fond of my daughter even Mr. Yang and the other YG singers.

 

“I’m just at work earlier reading a document and the next thing I know we’re here in front of you.” I sit in the couch and look at him while playing with Soju.

 

“Have you read the note I gave to Manager Kim?” He asked without looking at me.

 

“Yes”

 

“If that’s the case I don’t have to explain anything.” He smiles. “Can I borrow her first?”

 

“And where are you taking her? Can I just show her first to Tabi?” I sigh as if I hate to see him with Soju.

 

“I’ll introduce you again to Eun ji noona, she can’t seem to process that you’re the dinosaur’s daughter.” He talks to Soju normally and all she can do is look at him while touching the stubbles in his chin.

 

 

Jiyong went with us in Tabi’s suite and of course my baby love is at seventh heaven when she saw her dad, she catapult herself to Tabi when he opens the door, good thing the both men is quick to grab hold Soju.

 

 

“Hi baby love.” He said while they both hug each other, Soju kiss him in the cheeks and just put her head in his shoulder.

 

“Hyung, I’ll borrow her for a while.” He stretches his arm and just like that Soju is back again in Jiyong’s arms. “Let’s go to Eun Ji noona’s room.” And they walk away from us followed by Manager Kim holding Soju’s baby bag.

 

“She just come with Jiyong and forget about me.” My boyfriend whines and went inside of the suite. I seriously don’t know which one is more mature, him or Soju.

 

“Am I here to see you whine again?” I asked him as I lie in the bed, tired.

 

“Jagiya.” He stomped his feet. “You saw what Soju did? She didn’t even look back at me.” And in an instant he’s hovering over me while parting my legs.

 

“What are you doing?” I pull down my skirt since it keeps hiking up because of my parted legs.

 

“Did you bring the handcuffs?” He smiles, his erted smile to be exact. A few seconds ago he’s whining and now he’s seducing me. What the hell!

 

“It’s not your birthday right?” I tell him as I try my best to push him away from me.

 

“Your birthday” He smiles again and I’m wet in an instant, just like that.

 

“It’s not my birthday.” He frowns and scowls while counting quietly with his hands.

 

“6 more days before your birthday.”

 

“So it means it’s not my birthday today.” I simply announce and I smile, good thing he stands and disappear from my vision because if not I’m sure my privates will be wetter even though he doesn’t touch or kiss me.

 

“Good thing I saw these in your closet last week.” He snaps something in my wrist and when I look at it he already handcuffed my left hand.

 

“Take it off.” I seriously say. “Jiyong will bring Soju back any minute from now.”

 

“Why do you think Jiyong bring Soju to Eun Ji noona’s room?” He smirks and kiss me roughly. “I told him to babysit her for a couple of hours.” He tugs the cuffs so I’m force to move up of the bed, he undress me and cuffed me to the bed like what I did to him in L.A.

 

“I’ll do to you what you did to me before, consider it as my early birthday present for you.” He continues and starts to tease me by nibbling the crook of my neck.

 

 

Well of course I didn’t complain, I enjoyed it, really enjoyed it and can we do it one more time? All the ing and love making, we both enjoyed it.  Jiyong’s OOAK TOUR in Indonesia is a success, I wish he also have a concert in Manila but I have an inkling idea why he didn’t include Manila to his concert. Tabi surprise me in my birthday he went again to Manila and prepare a dinner for the both of us which for me is more romantic than going to a restaurant, I’m looking forward for another hot night but instead I receive a watch from him, a couple watch to be exact from a very famous and expensive brand. I love it not because of the brand but I love it because it comes from him, from the guy I truly love.

 

 

“Thank you jagiya.” I said as I kiss his lips.

 

“Welcome” He said. Well I got what I wish for, another hot night with my hot shot boyfriend/father of my daughter.

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

 

Not all the time we agreed on everything, like one incident, he wanted us to come with him in Singapore. I really want to go but my work is holding me up and besides me and Soju just went to Seoul because I have another work there to attend to. I think even Glaiza and Youngbae had a fight because of the sudden change of plans.

 

 

“I told you many times to quit that damn job” He shouts over the phone. I know his tired especially now that he needs to re-shoot some of the scenes from his movie.

 

“And I told you many times that won’t happen.” I shout back. He is not the only one who is tired.

 

“You’re making it all hard for the three of us because of your work.” He shouts again. “Instead of living with me here, you choose to stay there.”

 

“Let’s just talk when you’re not shouting.” I end the call and sleep with a heavy heart. I want to turn my phone off but I know he will go nuts if I do that.

 

 

The five of them went to Singapore and perform for the VIPs, he’s not talking to me but according to my blabber mouth friend Tabi always calls her to check on Soju and me.

 

 

“The TBULGE is back!” Glaiza stares at the computer screen while grinning from ear to ear. I know what she’s talking about but I ignore her, I already saw Tabi’s picture that’s circling around the social networking sites and of course my y thoughts are running wild again in my head. “He’s bulge misses you so much.” Glaiza pokes my shoulder while teasing me.

 

 

I just smile at her and continue my work, well the feeling is mutual. I shake my head and continue my thoughts, I suddenly remember what we did in the house after our dinner for my birthday. I’m just happy that he’s mine, all mine. They can stare at him all day long but he is completely mine.

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

 

Everything is back to normal, I went to Seoul all by myself to talk to him and say sorry, and we’re both not mad that time so we settle our problem in an instant.

 

 

“Let’s not fight again.” He caresses my back while kissing my temple. “It’s driving me nuts.”

 

“I’m sorry.” I look at him and kiss his cheeks.

 

“I’m sorry too.” He continues and I just buried my face to his neck and close my eyes. “I love you”

 

“I love you too.”

 

 

 

-------------------------

 

 

Since Chel is not with her usual self, me, Glaiza and of course Soju went to Busan. Tabi arrive their a day earlier because Youngbae doesn’t want to let Glaiza go. While he’s walking in the Red and Blue carpet, the three of us explore Busan. I’ve been here before with Paolo and Chel while I’m in total wreck but not this time.

 

 

Tabi is in the stage in front of his fans and doing his aegyo look and promoting his movie, we spotted Eun JI unnie with Manager Lee at the side of the stage. Soju keeps looking at her dad maybe wondering or something, I don’t know.

 

 

“Unnie, can you babysit Soju later? I want to go out later with Carla.” Glaiza said.

 

“Sure I love to.” She smiles fondly at Soju. “Just bring her to my room.”

 

“Thank you unnie, we badly needed a drink.” Glaiza smiles while Manager Lee frowns at her. “We will drink moderately.” She continues.

 

“Good!” Manager Lee nods.

 

“Anyway see you later unnie, we will roam around first. I think I’m going to be sick if I see Tabi’s aegyo look one more time.” Glaiza said while faking a vomit which made Soju laugh.

 

“See you later Soju.” Unnie waves at her and we left.

 

“Our problem is solved.” She blurted out and winks at me. Why can’t I wink like that?

 

“So where are we going tonight?” I ask her while walking away from the noisy crowd.

 

“Let’s go to the food cart something, I don’t know what they are called.” She shrugged her shoulders and I just nod.

 

“Mommy look, daddy is waving at me.” Me and Glaiza both look back when we heard what Soju say and she’s right Tabi is waving at her.

 

 

That night while Tabi is still out with Manager Lee, we drop Soju to Eun Ji unnie’s room and went out for a girl’s night out, how I wish Chel is here but she choose to stay in Manila to work which is so not her especially now that Busan is full of hot guys and boy toys.

 

 

“I think Jiyong and Chel had a fight.” Glaiza blurted out while drinking Soju, we’re in one of the food stalls that cater local food and of course drinks.

 

“What’s the use of fighting? Jiyong has a girlfriend already.”

 

“That’s the whole point, you’re not with us in Tagaytay so you didn’t witness how sweet Jiyong to Chel”

 

“And your point is?” I drink another shot of soju while looking at her.

 

“I think Jiyong is planning something but Chel didn’t even notice it because she’s so stupid.”

 

“Stupid?” I chuckle and drink another shot.

 

“Yup stupid.” She stated and drinks soju “I mean being in love is a foreign feeling for her.”

 

“If she finds out that you call her stupid, you will be waking up bound and gag inside a chest under the sea.” We both laugh like maniacs didn’t bother about our surroundings.

 

 “Can we join the both of you?” We heard an unfamiliar voice behind us, when we turn our heads both of us almost die when we see Lee Soo-hyuk and Tabi. It’s ing Lee Soo-hyuk! Damn it!

 

“What did the two of you doing here?” Tabi said and sit beside me, Glaiza scowl at Manager Lee because she knows that he told Tabi about our girls night out. “Don’t scowl at hyung” He said to Glaiza while Soo-hyuk sits in front of us. “Soo-hyuk this is Glaiza, Youngbae’s girlfriend” Soo-hyuk slightly bow his head while shaking Glaiza’s hand. “And this is Soju’s mom, Carla.” He smiles at me and shake my hands. Okay I forgot about Tabi for a second and I’m just mesmerized how handsome Soo-hyuk is.

 

“Hi” Glaiza said to Soo-hyuk while pinching my thighs under the table.

 

“We went to the hotel to have dinner with the both of you but Eun Ji noona said you both went out.” He replied, that voice oh my God, he is giving us eargasm.

 

“We just want to have an alone time.” She replied while looking at Tabi. “You know ALONE TIME.”

 

“You want me to call Youngbae and tell him that you’re drinking?” He smirks and Glaiza scowls.

 

“So you’re Soju’s mom, Seung Hyun always talks about you.” He said to me and I’m lost for words. “She’s so adorable.”

 

“You see her already?” I asked. Why didn’t I know that? He just nods in response and order another bottle of Soju.

 

 

 

Glaiza keeps on pinching my thighs or kicking my legs slightly and I think she’s about to faint very soon. Who wouldn’t faint if Soo-hyuk suddenly appears in front of you? He is so handsome. Glaiza went out of the tent to answer Youngbae’s call and she drags me with her, while talking to Youngbae we walk as far away from the stall and when she hangs up, we both squeal and fan ourselves because of that damn handsome man we just meet.

 

 

“Oh my God! He is so handsome. Girl, this is our lucky night.” Glaiza said with a high pitch voice.

 

“I know, we’re just talking about him this morning.”

 

“Good thing you get pregnant by Tabi or else we will not meet Lee Soo-hyuk.” She stated and wink. “Let’s go back I want to memorize her face.”

 

“Stop drooling over him and can you please stop pinching my thighs? It hurts badly”

 

“I can’t help it, just deal with it. Just stare at him and the hurt will go away.” She smiles and we walk back to the food stall.

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

Another year have passed by, Soju turns three, this time we have a double celebration for her and for Tabi. They’re Japan dome tour ended with a success of course and soon Tabi will have to enlist in the military for two years. It’s going to be a big change especially for Soju

 

Watching cartoons with Soju is our usual thing when I don’t have work, we both just goof around or just do nothing.

 

 

“Hi” Soju and I we’re both stunned when Tabi entered the room as if he just came back from work.

 

“I miss you daddy” Soju replied and bounce up and down in the bed, waiting for Tabi to carry her.

 

“I miss you too baby love.” He smiled and carries her. “Tell your mommy to start packing because the three of us will go to Seoul tonight.” He declares and I immediately bolt upright. “Don’t protest, I ask Glaiza to file a 1 month leave for you at work.” He glares at me.

 

“1 month leave?”

 

“Yes” He said while looking at Soju.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because this husband of yours will start serving the military soon, so I need to have a quality time with the both you.” He lies in the bed while Soju is lying on his chest forgetting the cartoons she’s watching.

 

“I don’t have a husband yet maybe a boyfriend will do but not a husband.” I smile while wiggling my left hand with no ring.

 

“Don’t start with me jagiya.” He scowls while patting Soju’s back carefully.

 

“Fine!” I simply said but instead starting packing our clothes, I lie beside them and listen while the two of them talk endlessly

 

 

Actually I don’t need to bring so many clothes since me and Soju have tons of clothes there, I just bring the basic things and of course most of it is Soju’s things. I just call Chel to say good bye before we board the plane and as expected they already know it, I also found out that Glaiza will fly next week to Seoul since Tabi, Jiyong and Youngbae will enlist at the same time.