CHAPTER 37: YG BOYS MEETS SOJU

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 37 YG BOYS MEETS SOJU

 

 

 

It’s my rest day today from work, I stretch my arms as I check Soju in her bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. Ever since we left New York Tabi’s parents constantly checks us from time to time. I remember that his mom talk to me before we go to the airport, it was a long talk actually and I told her why I didn’t agree every time Tabi opens the topic about us moving to Seoul with him. She now understands me and that makes Tabi whine.

 

 

When I’m all done I went outside of the bathroom and almost got a heart attack.

 

 

“Hi jagiya, miss me?” Tabi said while kissing Soju’s forehead.

 

“You want me to die?” I hiss. “How did you get in? They all went to work and why the hell are you here?” I bombard him with questions.

 

 

Instead of answering my questions, he just walks towards me and kiss me roughly which by the way I miss, he looks at me from head to toe then hug me tightly.

 

 

“First of all, I don’t want you to die jagiya. Secondly, Glaiza gave me a spare key to the front door and to your room. Thirdly, I went here because I have a free time and Lastly, I miss the both of you so much.”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me that you’re going here?” I said. “And how about the shooting of your movie?” Again I bombard him with questions.

 

“It’s a surprise and I have a month off from filming the movie.” He answered and I nod.

 

“Thank you for visiting us.” I said as I hug him. God I miss him so much. I said to myself as I bury my face to his chest.

 

“What are you talking about? Of course I’m going to find time to see the both of you.” He said.

 

“You want breakfast?” I asked him and he nods, I let go of him but he stop me. “Why?”

 

“Stay here for a while, I miss you.” He whines.

 

“Help me to cook then”

 

“How about my daughter?” He asks.

 

“She will not go anywhere.” I said and went downstairs.

 

 

He follows me downstairs and sit on the couch while I cook breakfast for the two of us, I learn from him that Glaiza picks him up in the airport while Manager Lee went back to Seoul. Poor Manager Lee I said to myself and sigh then continue to cook.

 

 

“Your daughter is still sleeping until this hour?” He said as he glances at his watch, it’s almost 10 in the morning.

 

“She’s a baby okay! She will sleep most of the time.” I said to him, both of us sitting in the couch doing nothing. “When’s you’re flight back to Seoul?” I ask him.

 

“Tomorrow night” He sighs.

 

“Next time don’t come here if you have a free time, just rest.” I said and he scowls then bites my thighs.

 

“It’s fine with me as long as I’m with the both of you.” He said.

 

 

I sit on his lap and just hug him tighter, I’m so happy that he’s here but traveling is so exhausting. He put his hands inside my shirt and unclasps the hooks of my bra, staring at me, asking for my permission. I just nod and he tugs the hem of my shirt and removes it.

 

 

We kiss one more time as he empties himself inside me. Panting as I grind on top of him even though he says stop, when his done I slowly ease out of him and grab my underwear in the floor. He picks up my shorts and put it on me, I kiss him once more while I zip up his fly, then we both jerk when Soju cries while calling me.

 

 

“Get her” I said while pulling Tabi to stand up.

 

“Fine” He said and stands up. “Let’s continue this tonight” He smacks his lips and went upstairs.

 

 

I smirk and shake my head while fixing my bra, after a few seconds I heard Soju squeals maybe she’s in shock too when she see her dad just like me.

 

 

“Dadddddy!” She half shouts and half squeals.

 

“Hi baby love” I heard Tabi said. “Did you miss daddy?”

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

 

 

DENNIS’ POV

 

 

 

I love traveling but I hate it when work comes with it, how can I enjoy Seoul if I’m going to be holed up in a meeting with 4 retards? I shake my head as I read some papers that need my approval, I just want to relax just for a day but I can’t because of this stupid work. Actually it’s Jared’s fault, why drag us all in another country if he can do it on his own.

 

 

“Hi Boss” Carla said as soon as she enters my office and place a cup of coffee and a muffin in my desk.

 

 

“Hi yourself” I said as I smirk at her, I move away the papers and start to eat the muffin. I’m hungry.

 

“So grumpy.” She smiles and takes a sip of her own coffee.

 

“Thank you for these.” I chew and smile at her.

 

“No problem.” She said. “Everything is set for tomorrow?” She asks.

 

“Yup, but I hate the fact that I’m going there for work.” I blurted out.

 

“That’s true.” She sighs and just looks at me.

 

“Everything good between you and T.O.P?” I asked and she just nods. Then the door of my office suddenly burst open Chel, appeared followed by Paolo and Glaiza.

 

“You don’t know how to knock?” I glare at Chel who just smile at me.


“We’ve been looking for you.” Paolo said while looking at Carla?

 

“Why?” She asked.

 

“Let’s have dinner later then Chel wants to go shopping.” Paolo continues as he takes Carla’s coffee and drink it. “You to Dennis.” He adds.

 

“I’ll go anywhere, I’m so fed up with work” I blurted out again.

 

“Don’t worry boss I heard from Jared that we’re going to have more free time.” Glaiza butted in.

 

 

 

------------------------

 

 

 

The four of us cough all together when we heard what Chel said, she tell us what she did in New York when Carla went back to her suite. Did she really do that? I almost die, the four of us almost die. What the hell!

 

 

“What did you do?” Glaiza ask Chel again.

 

“I sleep with a guy, just pure . No more, no less.” She happily said.

 

“Why?” Carla asks.

 

“Because I can and I want.” She blurted out.

 

 

Carla coughs again and looks at Paolo, trying to find some help from him but all of us are too stunned with what she said. If Carla told us the she slept with a random guy I wouldn’t be shocked, I will get mad and lecture her.

 

 

 

“Don’t look at me like that, as if I grow another head or s or whatsoever.” Chel said in gritted teeth.

 

“Let’s talk later.” I said and all of them didn’t attempt to talk again.

 

 

 

--------------------

 

 

 

“I know why you did that.” I said to Chel as I lie down beside her.

 

“What do you mean?” She asks.

 

“This is the first time you fell in love but he just turns you down.” I explain. “You thought that if you bring Enrique to L.A and New York with you GD will miraculously change.” I add.


“What are you talking about?”

 

“Enrique told us everything, he’s worried about you.” I said. “Do you think Paolo and I will not know this kind of information?” I blurted out.

 

“Whether he likes me or not, if I want to sleep around with a random guy I will do it in a heartbeat.” She answered.

 

“Do you think I will believe you?” I ask her. “No man dumps you, you always get what you want for them. This is the first time you care so much for a guy but things didn’t go on your way.”

 

 

She just shrugged her shoulder and yawn, she just look at me and buried her face in my neck and sleep. I just shake my head and pat her shoulder repeatedly, even though we have a past, we became good friends. Good friends to the point that we can both sleep over to each other’s house, sleep in one bed and nothing happens. She’s hurt, this is all new to her, poor girl but she can surpass this for all I know tomorrow when we arrive in Seoul she will have a new boy toy.

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

 

T.O.P’S POV

 

 

 

It’s almost 3 in the morning, I just got home from YGE. We’ve been preparing for our finale concert. I told jagiya that I will pick them up in the airport but since she’s the queen of the hard headed people she refuse it.

 

 

I just finish taking a shower when I heard the door open and I know it’s my two girls.

 

 

“Hi daddy” Carla said while Soju is trying her best to stay awake. My poor baby love, she’s so sleepy.

 

“Hi baby love.” I said as I kiss her then kiss jagiya in the lips. “You’re sleepy, come here I’ll put you to bed” I said as I carry her and kiss her repeatedly in the cheeks.

 

“You just got home?” She asked and I nod. “Nothing’s change in here.” She continues.

 

“Of course everything is still the same since you left.” I scoff and she just glares at me. “Welcome back home jagiya” I playfully said and kiss her again. “Umma bought some stuffs for Soju.” I said as I point to the other room, my umma converted one of the guest rooms to Soju’s own room.

 

“Bought some stuffs?” She blurted out. “Everything in this room is new.” She said as she saw the room.

 

 

I admit it my umma bought a lot of things for Soju, I mean A LOT. She spends most of her time in shopping malls since I told them that Carla and Soju will stay here for a while. If you don’t know my umma you will think that she’s in panic buying mode. I told her not to buy too much stuffs because Soju has everything from clothes, shoes, toys and accessories. Carla, Glaiza and Chel keep buying stuffs for my daughter and I’m thankful for that but sometimes it’s not practical anymore.

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

“I have to go jagiya.” She said and kisses my lips, she’s ready to go. I hold her hand as I try to open my eyes.

 

“What time is it?” I ask as I pull her beside me.

 

“9:30 AM” She sigh. “There’s a breakfast on the table” She continues.

 

“You have work already?” I ask and she nods. “Where are you going?”

 

“Gangnam” She simply said. “I have a meeting, I can’t be late.”

 

“Just stay here.” I whine and force her to sit beside me in the bed. Good thing Soju is sleeping in her own room.

 

“I can’t, jagiya let me go.” She whines and I laugh. It’s a rear thing to see her does that.

 

“What time will you go home?”

 

“I don’t know” She smiles and kisses my lips.

 

“It’s your first day here and you’re going to spend it without me and Soju.” I whine again and she just looks at me. Okay my whining is not working on her so I do another tactic for her to stay. I travel my hands in her exposed thighs until my hands went inside her fitted dress and caress her .

 

“Stop” She firmly say and I whine, wiggling my body from left to right. Throwing the pillows everywhere and she just look at me. I stop and sit beside her. “Bye” She said and kisses my neck. “By the way Suengri called me, he said I should remind you that the five of you will have to meet up with Mr. Yang”

 

“I almost forgot, I have to go to YGE before noon.”

 

 “Are you dropping Soju to your parent’s house?” She asks.

 

“Parents?” I scowl at her. “No, I’ll bring her with me.” I said. “What should I bring?”

 

“I’ll prepare it for you.” She said and went to Soju’s room. “I can bring Soju with me if you’re busy.” She said while peeking her head to the door of our room.

 

“I’ll bring her with me.” I said and stand up.

 

“Fine” She replied.

 

“Everything is here?” I said as I look inside Soju’s baby bag.

 

“Yup, you just need to give her a bath okay?” She smiles. “Bye”

 

“Call me if you need anything.” I said as I watched her leave our house. “I love you” I shout.

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

 

Manager Lee pick me and Soju in the condo, I double check everything Soju needs before going out. I don’t want to forget anything even though jagiya told me a couple of times that she prepares everything for my baby love, I’m exhausted just by giving Soju a bath. I shake my head while looking at her playing in the crib, she can crawl and she can walk a little bit but I’m not risking anything for my daughter plus I can move freely if she’s in the crib.

 

 

“Hyung, do you think we bought everything?” I ask Manager Lee as soon as I put Soju in her car seat.

 

“How can we forget something? We check her things more than 10 times.” My manager blurted out.

 

“I just thought we might forget something she needs. “ I add.

 

“We’re just going to YGE and besides your house is 30 minutes away from the office. It’s a short drive.” He said. “Checking your daughter’s things is as exhausting as waking you up.” He continues and I laugh.

 

 

 

When we arrive at YGE Soju just wraps her arms around my neck and buried her face in my neck, but as soon as she saw the lights and the interior of the building she wiggle out of my arms and wanted to walk. I hold both her hands while we walk towards the lift with Manager Lee, she just look at us alternately and smile.

 

 

As soon as we arrive in hyung-nim’s office, Soju seems to be in shocked when a lot of new faces suddenly pop in front of us. The other four members are there with Jinu hyung, Sean hyung, Teddy hyung, Hyung-nim’s wife Eun joo noona and of course hyung-nim. They were in shocked when Soju suddenly calls me daddy and point to hyung-nim’s bear bricks collections.

 

 

“Soju” Suengri shouts but Soju hugs my legs and she’s about to cry. “Let’s play” He said but my daughter ignores him. “Don’t you dare play with me later” He adds and whine beside Youngbae.

 

“Did I hear it right, she calls you daddy?” Sean hyung said while looking at me and I nod. I can feel that hyung-nim will explode any moment. I said to myself.

 

“Yah big Seung Hyun don’t give us a heart attack” Jinu hyung butted in.

 

“Hyung, do you think I can play tricks on you?” I replied.

 

“I thought you’re going to introduce to us your girlfriend?” Teddy hyung said as he looks at Soju then me.

 

“My girlfriend’s busy so you can all just meet my daughter first.” I smile, seeing their shocked faces are priceless.

 

“Yeobo, are you okay?” Eun joo noona said while rubbing hyung-nim’s back.

 

“Don’t play tricks on me Choi Seung Hyun.” Hyung-nim said in a deadly tone.

 

“I’m not playing tricks hyung-nim” I said. “Ask them” I point to the other members who just nod their heads.

 

“Come here, I want to see your baby” I sit beside hyung-nim and he look at Soju. “What’s her name?”

 

“Audrey Nicole” I replied.

 

“Yeobo, she looks like big Seung Hyun.” Eun joo noona excitedly announce.

 

“And how did this happen?” Hyung-nim asks.

 

 

They all listen as I told them the story and thank God the other members help me especially Suengri and Youngbae. Before all the chaos happen hyung-nim already knows that I’m going out with jagiya. He said he wanted to meet her but the restaurant incident happens so the two of them never met.

 

 

“Where is Carla?” He suddenly asks.

 

“In a meeting, they will stay here for a couple of weeks because of her work then they will go back to Manila.” I explain.

 

“Tell her to squeeze some time for our dinner, I want to meet her.” Hyung-nim command and I nod.

 

“You don’t want to come with me?” Noona suddenly whines, she’s trying to carry Soju but my baby love doesn’t want to let go of me.

 

“Look noona, this time she will come with me.” Maknae said but again same result, Soju doesn’t want him.

 

“She doesn’t want to come with you.” Daesung said.

 

“They have a love and hate relationship.” Youngbae said and everyone laughs while Soju smiles.

 

“Yah Soju, you don’t want to come with me? But I always pick your toys up every time you throw them in the floor.” Maknae whines.

 

“You want to come with me Soju?” Jiyong playfully said.

 

“Jiyong-ah” Soju excitedly reach for Jiyong and they went to hyung-nim’s bear brick collections.

 

“How come she knows Jiyong’s name?” Jinu hyung asks.

 

“Glaiza patiently teaches her.” I replied.

 

“Glaiza?” Eun joo noon asks.

 

“Youngbae’s girlfriend.” I smile.

 

“What?” Sean and Jinu hyung are surprise. Youngbae just smile and nods.

 

“Seriously?” Teddy hyung butted in. “Finally.” He said as he claps his hands.

 

“Jiyong hyung has a girlfriend also.” Daesung announce.

 

“It’s Chel” Maknae butted in and still trying to carry Soju.

 

“My girlfriends name is Jasmine not that grumpy lady.” Jiyong said while smiling.

 

“Your boys are all grown up, except for Daesung and maknae.” Noona smiles to hyung-nim.

 

“I can handle one girlfriend at a time, I’ll schedule dinner with Youngbae and Jiyong’s girlfriend next week.” Hyung-nim said “And it’s fine with me as long as maknae is single and behave.” He adds.

 

“Maknae? Behave?” Jinu hyung scoffs and everyone laughs.

 

 

As time passes by my baby love becomes more comfortable, she interacts with all of them. She allows them to carry her and of course she plays with her playmate named Lee Seung Hyun, she keeps calling him PANDA instead of Uncle Suengri. Maknae teaches her to say his name right but since Soju is stubborn, Suengri just gives up.

 

 

Eun joo noona give me some tips on how to take care of Soju especially the diaper changing part but I can feel that I can master that in no time since they will stay here for a couple of weeks. Noona also helps me to feed Soju, they’re all very fond of my daughter, and every time she heard maknae talk she always looks at him and throw whatever she’s holding. I wish jagiya is here but she’s busy right now and that .