CHAPTER 29: THE TRUTH IS OUT

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 29 THE TRUTH IS OUT

 

 

 

“Do you need anything else?” Glaiza ask GD and T.O.P, the two guys decided to have a light snack before going to the venue for their concert later.

 

“We’re fine” GD said. “Hmmmm where’s Chel?” He adds.

 

“It’s her rest day today, so she’s somewhere” Glaiza smiles, enjoying GD’s reaction.

 

“Why didn’t I know that?” GD continues.

 

“First of all, you’re not her boss, relative or any family member.” She said. “And you’re not her boyfriend, so you don’t need to know anything and everything about her or her rest day in work.”

 

“It’s her job to take care of me.” He said. “Take care of my needs.” He corrects himself.

 

“That’s why I’m here Mr. Kwon. I will take care of you.” She smiles.

 

“Never mind” He replied and Glaiza scowls at him.

 

“Anyway Mr. Choi how was last night? Did you two talk?” She suddenly asks him. He just looks at her and nods.

 

“Yes! What happen? GD asks. “Everything sorted out?” He continues.

 

“Yup! But we still need to talk” He simply says.

 

“So slow T.O.P” Glaiza said in irritation. “You’re going back to Seoul tomorrow and you two are still in talking stage” She continues.

 

“We have a lot of things to talk about.” He sighs. “She’s been busy in work since the five of us arrive here.”

 

“Need help?” Glaiza said. “Just tell me what you need.”

 

“You know where she lives right?” He asks and Glaiza nods but doesn’t sure what he wants to happen. “Can you drive me there?”

 

“Why?”

 

“I think its better if we talk there, when she’s here she always thinks about work.” He simply said.

 

“Okay” She said. “Wait! I have to check something first.” She’s trying to remember something. Actually she’s thinking if Soju will be home tonight or if she’s staying with Carla’s mom.

 

“What are you thinking?” GD asks.

 

“Nothing! Sure I can drive you to her house, what time?” She sits beside GD as she grabs her phone and read a text message.

 

“After the concert when our managers our asleep” T.O.P said to Glaiza.

 

“Okay! No problem!” She said and stands up. “I have to go now, my other VIP guests are looking for me.” She adds and leave GD’s suite.

 

 

Meanwhile in Youngbae’s suite, he and the two maknae’s are eating chocolate mousse while waiting for Glaiza. The three of them are goofing around when Glaiza and Carla arrives.

 

 

“Hi” Carla says.

 

“Why aren’t you going to watch our concert?” Suengri said to her.

 

“It’s our first concert here and you’re not going to be there.” Daesung adds.

 

“I have something important to do.” She simply says. “I’m just here to wish you all good luck”

 

“You’re going somewhere?” Youngbae asks.

 

“You guys ask so many questions.” Glaiza butted in while Youngbae scowls at her.

 

“Anyway I have to go now, see all tomorrow” Carla announces and walks towards the door. “By the way” She said turning to them. “My mom called me, she said the four of you went to her house last night.” She continues. “Thank you for visiting and taking good care of Soju.” She smiles and leaves the suite. The four of them just look at each other in complete shocked.

 

“We forgot to tell her mom not to mention to Carla that we visit last night.” Suengri said and they all laugh.

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

I’m so shocked when my mom told me that Glaiza went to her house late last night with the three boys, Dennis just told Glaiza not to tell anyone about Soju but there she is, she went to my mom’s house with Youngbae, Daesung and Suengri.

 

 

“I’ve been calling you in your phone since this morning, but you never answer it.” My mom said in the other line.

 

“I misplace my phone somewhere Mom.” I said. “I look for it later then I’ll be there.” I continue. Maybe I left my phone in Tabi’s suite.

 

“Okay! We’ll wait for you, don’t worry Soju’s fine” She said. “Bye!”

 

 

I bumped to Glaiza in the elevator on my way to Tabi’s suite, she said that she will go to Youngbae’s suite so I decided to come with her. I just want to wish them well for their concert later, as expected they bombard me with questions why I can’t watch their concert, I just told them that I have something important to do.

 

 

“My mom called me, she said the four of you went to her house last night.” I said. “Thank you for visiting and taking good care of Soju” I smile as I leave the suite.

 

 

I laugh as I remember their shocked face, I can’t be mad at them especially when they went there to visit Soju. My mom told me that the 3 boys are so happy when they’re in her house of course my mom takes the opportunity to ask them if they know who Soju’s dad is and guess what, she said the 3 boys answer all her question without thinking twice.

 

 

Tabi is not in his suite when I arrive, good thing I borrowed the master key to Glaiza. I need to find my phone so that I can go home now, I look everywhere but I can’t still find it. The door suddenly opens, Tabi entered followed by Manager Lee.

 

 

“Carla, you’re here.” He said.

 

“I’m looking for something, I must have left it here.” I said while smiling at him.

 

“Okay! I leave the two of you alone” He says. “Please make sure that he’s ready in an hour” He continues.

 

“Don’t worry” I replied and he left the suite.

 

“Your phone is in my bag.” Tabi said while going to the bedroom, his bag is in the couch so I immediately opened it and look for my phone. My eyes pop out 10 missed calls and 23 text messages and it all came from my mom. Why didn’t she just call in Paolo’s office when I didn’t answer my phone the first time she called? I sigh and start to read her messages. I went to the bedroom to look for Tabi, he’s in bending position while rummaging his suitcase which is place in the floor. “I will go now” I simply said.

 

“Wait for me.” He said. “I’ll just take a shower.”

 

“I’m not watching the concert remember? So why should I wait for you.” I said

 

“Don’t start with me.” He stands up and looks at me. “Everything okay? Your mom keeps on calling you earlier.”

 

“Everything’s fine.” I simply said. “Why didn’t you answer her phone calls?”

 

“She will be surprise if someone else answers her daughters’ phone.” He simply said.

 

“Can I just go?” I ask again.

 

“Don’t go, wait for me.” He said and went to the bathroom. While waiting for him I decided to fold his clothes neatly and put it in his suitcase then place on top of the bed the clothes his going to wear. I lie in the bed while reading my mom’s messages. Jeez, good thing my phone didn’t explode. She’s worst than Tabi when it comes to sending text messages.

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

When T.O.P emerges from the bathroom he found Carla lying in the bed, asleep. He quietly grabs his clothes and put them on, he smile as soon as he saw his clothes that is now neatly arrange in his suitcase. He slowly climbs in the bed and nuzzle Carla’s neck.

 

 

“You fell asleep.” He said as soon as she opens her eyes.

 

“Can I go now?” She said while rubbing her eyes.

 

“We still have 20 minutes, go back to sleep.” T.O.P said while Carla’s back since she’s been sleeping in her front.

 

“What do you want to talk about?” She suddenly asks.

 

“About us.” He replied.

 

“Us?” She asks.

 

“YES US!” He said while pointing to the both of them.

 

“What do you want?” She said.

 

“You” He smiles.

 

“Do you think it will work this time?”

 

“Of course” He scowls at her. “Don’t you ever think it won’t work. Come here” He said. He’s sitting beside her while leaning his back to the head board of the bed. She complies and sits in his lap.

 

“Will you be back tonight?” He asks.

 

“I don’t think so” He sighs when he heard her reply.

 

 

She lean her head in his shoulder and sigh deeply, he grab her hand and kiss it gently over and over again. They stay in that position for as long as they can remember, not talking, just hugging not letting go of each other. He wanted to tell her something but he didn’t know where to start while she wanted to tell him a secret but too afraid of his reaction.

 

 

“Jagiya, wake up” He said while kissing her temple, she fell asleep in T.O.P’s lap. “We have to leave now”

 

“I fell asleep again?”

 

“Yes!” He laughs. “You must be tired.”

 

“It’s your fault.” She said while getting off to Tabi’s lap and sit beside him.

 

“My legs are numb” He whines and she scowls as she hit T.O.P’s legs. “Do you want me to drop off you in your house?”

 

“No need I have my own car and beside you can’t do that, the protocol is hotel then concert venue and vice versa.” She said still scowling but T.O.P just laughs and kisses her pouting lips.

 

“Let’s go! I’ll call you later before the concert starts”

 

-------------------------

 

 

When they arrive at the venue Chel approached him, he was surprise because they never talked since they arrive a couple of days ago.

 

 

“I heard you like to go to our house, let me drive you there instead of Glaiza.” Chel said as soon as she stood in front of T.O.P

 

“Okay! Thank you” That’s the only thing he can say. “I thought it’s your rest day today, why are you here?” He asks.

 

“Because that stupid dragon told my boss that he will not perform if I don’t come here” She hisses while GD is laughing behind me.

 

“He likes you, that’s why he wants to be with you always.” T.O.P said that made GD becomes serious.

 

“Hyung, that’s not true.” He declares.

 

“Good to hear that Mr. Kwon.” She said. “Glaiza will tell you what time we will leave later.” She continues and leave without glancing at GD.

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

GDRAGON’S POV

 

 

“I won’t perform if she’s not here.” I said to Manager Lee as we arrive in my suite.

 

“Jiyong-ah, we will leave in an hour.” Manager Lee said. “Don’t give me a problem.”

 

“Tell that to Paolo and Dennis.” I told him and sit comfortably in the couch. “Don’t worry hyung it’s going to be they’re problem not yours.” He sighs and leaves my suite without saying anything.

 

 

I swear I won’t get out of this room until I’m sure that she’s going to be in the concert, how dare her have breakfast with that guy and to make things worst she looks like she’s enjoying it. The way she drape her hand around him makes my blood boils. Her stare at him makes me want to dig her eyeballs out and to top it all Glaiza and Carla are fond of him too. That’s bad.

 

 

There’s a knock on my door and it was Manager Kim and I bet you the way his brow knit together and that deadly stare his giving me that means he’s in a bad mood and I think that is because of me.

 

 

“This is the last time you’re going to pull this kind of Jiyong.” He hisses. “Go prepare now, she’s on her way to the venue now even though it’s her rest day.” He announces and I smile.

 

“Thank you hyung.”

 

“This is the first time I see T.O.P in a good mood but then you just replace him with that kind of attitude, don’t tell me when we go back to Seoul you’re going to be like T.O.P, giving us mood swings every 5 minutes.”  He said irritated.

 

“Hyung, it’s her job to care of us. Don’t sweat it.” I simply said. “Remember what Glaiza told us, we will be treated like kings while we’re here.” I continue.

 

“I bet you will end like T.O.P, that’s for sure.” Manager Kim said while smirking at me.

 

“That won’t happen.” I shot back. “I’m just messing with her.”

 

“If you say so.” He smiles. “Get ready.”

 

 

When we arrive at the venue she was there already, pissed, really pissed. I smile, Kwon Jiyong, you did it again, she’s fuming with anger. I mentally pat my back for doing a job well done. Okay let me think of some ways to piss her more and to make sure she won’t leave until the end of the concert. I said to myself. While in the waiting room  

 

 

We were called for our rehearsal several hours before the concert starts, I and T.O.P hyung were riding our segway roaming around the main stage while the three guys were interacting with PH VIPs. I’m smiling from ear to ear with what I do earlier but almost clash with hyung when I saw Glaiza and Chel sitting in the VIP area with Enrique. Seriously? I didn’t remember I told them that Enrique is invited in this concert.

 

 

“Yah Jiyong-ah, what’s wrong with you?” T.O.P hyung shouts. I bow at him as I say sorry but never look in his direction. “I told you, you like her.” He continues as we both look at Chel’s direction.

 

“I’m just messing with her hyung.” I said but ready to throw my segway to Enrique.

 

“She’s the one who’s messing with you.” Hyung continues. “You’re the one who always follows her where ever she goes.”

 

“Hyung what are you talking about?” I said. “I’m not like you, who become crazy because of a girl.” I smirk at him.

 

“Can you blame me?” He smiles. “Look! He’s too close to her.” He smirks back while pointing at the two, Glaiza is nowhere to be found while the two is whispering to each other. That !

 

 

The concert started, after our first set we went to the lift but unfortunately it suddenly stops and I bump my head to the point that it swells.

 

 

“Let me look at it.” Someone said behind me, I don’t need to turn and see who is talking, I recognize that voice and it belongs to Chel.

 

“I’m fine!” I said as I was putting my kicks on. She smacks my head that made me turn to face her.

 

“I said let me see.” She hisses and put an icepack in my forehead where it swells. ‘Next time don’t be stupid watch where you’re going.” She adds, I put my hands in her hips and sigh deeply. “Glaiza almost got a heart attack when she saw you earlier.” She continues.

 

“I said I’m fine.” And that earns me another smack in the head.

 

 

I had a chance to look at her face, to study and memorize it. Her eyes, eye brow, nose and lips, that lips once I devour and savor. I smile as I remember what happen in Japan, I know what I did is not right but knowing that I’m her first makes me want to free fall in happiness, that’s what my advantage to Tyron, Dennis, Enrique and the others.

 

 

“Yah!” She shouts. “Falling in love with me already?”  She smirks. “Manager Lee is calling you.” She presses hard the icepack in my forehead. I scowl at her and walk with hyung to wait for our solo stage.

 

 

The concert is sold out and went well, VIPs scream and shouts our names altroughout the night. They sing our songs from start to finish, of course our maknae is in charge with all the talking and I know the VIPs love it.

 

 

“You better take good care of my bag or else I’m going to smack your head again Kwon.” Chel said when the concert ended.

 

“How the hell did she find out I have her bag?” I ask the other four guys.

 

“No one will do that beside you hyung.” Maknae butted in.

 

“Did you know that our appa’s stay in the hotel where we stay right now.” Youngbae suddenly said

 

“That’s why the hotel is familiar with me.” Daesung said while putting his shirt on.

 

“So it means T.O.P hyung was right when he said that the girl she talk to sounds familiar.” Youngbae said.

 

“Told you.” Hyung said.

 

“So it means your appa is with Carla while you’re going crazy in Seoul.” Daesung said while smiling.

 

 

T.O.P hyung just glare at him telling to stop or else something bad will happen to him and good thing he receive hyung’s silent warning.

 

 

“Ready to go?” Chel suddenly enter the dressing room without knocking.

 

“Don’t you know how to knock?” I ask her with my brows high as the sky.

 

“Don’t push me Kwon.” She hisses. “T.O.P see you later.” She said and leaves.

 

“You two are in talking now?” Suengri said.

 

“Yes! I’m going to Carla’s house later.” Hyung announces.

 

“Can we come?” Daesung said.

 

“No!” He replied.

 

“Let’s just stay in the hotel Daesung-ah, I can feel Jiyong’s will be kick later.” Youngbae said and the two maknae laugh.

 

“Yah I can hear you.” I said to them.

 

 

They just stand and leave the dressing room with Manager Lee waiting for us in front of our cars, Chel is nowhere to be found again. I heard from Glaiza that she and Enrique went to somewhere. She’s going to be in trouble later, its payback time for making me jealous as hell again.

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

T.O.P’S POV

 

 

 

“Come in” Chel said as we walk inside their house. “That’s Paolo’s bedroom.” She points at the door beside the staircase. “Carla occupies the 2nd floor, while I occupy the 3rd floor.”

 

“Nice place. It’s huge” I said while roaming my eyes around the house.

 

“There’s a mini bar over there, underneath the bar is a personal refrigerator. There are couple of beers, soju and a bottle of champagne, there’s also a red wine in the wine rack. Just get whatever you like” She said. “I think there’s a leftover food in the refrigerator, just re-heat it if you’re hungry. Come, I’ll show you Carla’s bedroom.”

 

 

I followed her to the 2nd floor and went inside Carla’s room.

 

 

“If you want to stay here in her bedroom, it’s fine. Here” She hands me a couple of keys. “That’s the key to the front door and the key to her bedroom.”

 

“Why do I need this?” I ask.

 

“She might kick you out of the house, just in case.” She smiles. Will jagiya kick me out of her house? I frown.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“No problem! I have to go back to the hotel now because I have to do some laundry again. Just wait for her okay?” She turns her back at me and about to leave but stop and face me again.

 

“Here” She hands me a box of , I literally choke when I see it. She laughs at my expression and takes the box in my hands. “I’m just messing with you, I know you don’t use condoms.”

 

“What?” I said with wide eyes.

 

“By the way sorry for slapping you,” She said and leaves.

 

 

I just stood in the middle of the room shock. How the hell she knew that I’m not using condoms? I ask myself and smile. She say sorry, that’s new, knowing her personally. I shake my head and place my bag in the bed and go downstairs to get a bottle of beer and went back to the room, I roam around and sit on the chair in front the vanity table, it’s full of stuffs but it’s organized. I spotted a medium size box underneath and to my curiosity I pick it up and open it. Holy cow!

 

 

 

The box is full of things, familiar things to be exact. I found our polariod pictures, pictures of us in our house. In the living room, while watching TV and goofing around, one in the car while eating fishcakes, one in the bed while cuddling with each other in her hotel suite in Seoul. She kept it, I thought I lost these pictures. I place it beside the box and grab a couple of pieces of paper that it looks like someone rips it, my eyes widen, it’s her resignation letter. She’s going to resign and move to Seoul and live with me but I mess up. I also found my letter I gave to her while we’re in the coffee shop for our first date, well I also kept her letter for me, it’s in my wallet, I kept it even she just wrote BINGU in it. Actually it’s not a letter but I don’t know why the hell I keep it.

 

 

The small bear brick I gave her is also in the box then I saw a plastic envelope underneath it, I also spotted two passports and a birth certificate. I look at the passports, one is jagiya’s passport while the other one belongs to a baby, baby girl named Choi Audrey Nicole. Wait! Where did I see this baby and her last name is Choi?  I tap the table while drinking my beer then it hits me, I saw it in her phone this morning. Could it be? I pull out again the birth certificate, I’m right she’s my daughter. I mentally count the last time we had and it all match up. We had this morning but that’s not counted. I spotted a small planner but when I opened it I was wrong, it’s a baby diary and I started to read it.

 

 

February 2011

 

*Chel suddenly hands me a pregnancy test, she told me to take a test just to be sure what she suspects and it turns out POSITIVE.

 

*Went to the doctor with Paolo and have an ultrasound, it turns out that I’m 5 weeks pregnant.

 

 

March 2011

 

*Can you please stop asking for more food? Stop asking for fried chicken, pizza, pasta and chocolate mousse and please stop forcing me to look at your dad’s perfect face. I want to see him but every time I search his pictures in the internet my blood boils.

 

 

June 2011

 

*4 MONTHS NOW! I’m excited to buy clothes for you.

 

 

I smile and continue reading as I go downstairs to get another bottle of beer and for the first time I see the ultrasound pictures.

 

 

July 2011

 

*FINALLY IT’S A GIRL! Thank God you finally decided to show you’re private part. What name do you like? Aunt Chel and Uncle Paolo are debating about it and sorry if they’re both noisy, so what should I call you?

 

 

September 2011

 

*Since me and your dad love to drink shall I give you the nickname “Soju”? Do you like it? This is your entire dad’s fault, that’s the name he wants to give to his first son or daughter. I bought you clothes, feeding bottles and I hope you like it.

 

 

October 2011

 

*Baby shower!  Aunt Chel and Aunt Glaiza organized a baby shower for us. We receive a lot of gifts and it was so overwhelming.

 

 

My fault? i chuckle. I lie in her bed while holding the bottle and the diary. I heard the front door open and footsteps towards the bedroom. I think she’s here.