CHAPTER 55: CLUELESS HUSBAND

One Night Stand with T.O.P
CHAPTER 55 CLUELESS HUSBAND
 
 
 
"What did you say?" Chel shouts not minding the people around them, She together with Paolo, Dennis, Glaiza, Martha and Carla are having late lunch in a restaurant.
 
"Please tell me you're joking." Glaiza butted in.
 
"Do I look like i'm joking?" Carla eyed her two friends, feeling exhausted and hungry at the same time. Her friends didn't know that she and TO.P had a huge fight a week ago that results her husband to leave their house.
 
"Why the hell did you let him leave?" Chel is mad as hell right now.
 
"He wants to leave." Carla simply said while chewing her food.
 
"That's why I like you Carla." Martha butted in, smiling. "Your easy to talk to."
 
"Thank you" She smiles back but immediately frowns when she saw Chel's glare.
 
"So you and Soju are alone in your house?" Carla just nod in Paolo's question, making him frown also.
 
"What's the reason of your fight?" Paolo asks again, all of them are waiting for Carla's answer.
 
"I told him to stop using that perfume because it stinks like hell," She blurted out and every one of them sigh and shakes their head.
 
"That's why I don't want to get married." Chel blurted out.
 
"I bet my whole year of salary, you're going to marry Jiyong." Dennis laughs and hide behind Glaiza.
 
"Shut the hell up." Chel hisses but Dennis and Paolo didn't stop from laughing.
 
"So where's that bingu right now? I mean where is he staying?" Glaiza asks.
 
"I heard from Jiyong, that bingu is staying in their dorm with him and Youngbae." Carla shrugged her shoulder and look outside, there's a massive people outside of the restaurant where their eating, actually it's a High Five fan meet event of the three guys T.O.P, GD and TAEYANG. It's part of their promotional activities with the new album.
 
"What?" Glaiza ask in surprise. "Youngbae didn't mention me about that." She raise her eye brows as if trying to stop herself from burying Youngbae alive. "How dare that guy hide this situation from me." She said in gritted teeth.
 
"Wait here." Chel said and stand up, she knew that the three guys are in the venue because she spotted T.O.P and Youngbae's manager walking towards behind the stage.
 
"Don't tell me your husband didn't know that your..." Dennis stops when Carla shakes her head repeatedly.
 
"I want him to find out for himself." She said quietly and slump in her seat.
 
"Goodluck with that." Martha said. "What time is the High Five event?" She continues as she points to the stage.
 
"4 PM" Glaiza said. "Wait here, i'll just kick Youngbae's ." She stands up and leave.
 
 
=====================================================================================
 
 
Meanwhile the three guys are preparing for their High Five event in the backstage, they're in the dressing room waiting for the event to start. As usual T.O.P is not in his usual self because of what's happening between him and his wife, he mentally curse himself, if he didn't leave that night and if he didn't say those stupid words perhaps this won't happen but it's too late to bring back what is already happened.
 
 
"Hi baby love." He decides to call Soju, she's in his mom's villa then later Carla will pick her up.
 
"Hi daddy! How are you? Will you go home tonight?" She asks, T.O.P's chest grips. He really misses them so much and he knows that Soju suffers the most.
 
"Baby love, I already told you that daddy is still busy because of work." He explains, no one knows about the fight between them except Jiyong and Youngbae. Everybody knows that he stays in the dorm because of the promotional activities of the group.
 
"Okay! I miss you so much daddy and mommy misses you too."
 
"Really? Mommy misses me?" Something inside him blooms when he heard what his daughter say.
 
"I think she misses you." She giggles. "I love you daddy."
 
"I love you too baby love, i'll call you can later okay."
 
"Okay daddy bye"
 
"Bye baby love." He said and hang up. He sigh and lit his cigarette, this past week feels like hell for him not seeing his two girls made him go nuts.
 
 
------------------------
 
 
"Hi" The dressing room burst open and a girl stands in front of the three man, actually it's T.O.P's ex-girlfriend, the one who cause the chaos in his life, the one who cause him to loose Carla for one whole year.
 
"What are you doing here?" Jiyong scoffs and shakes his head in annoyance
 
"I just wanted to say hi to the three of you." She smiles and walk towards T.O.P who is sitting in the far end corner of the room while smoking.
 
"He's married" Youngbae simply said, thinking that trouble is here again.
 
"I don't care." She simply said and sit in front of T.O.P, who just continue to smoke and ignore her. "Hi! How are you?" She smiles and caress T.O.P's arms.
 
"Don't. touch. me." He hisses and wiggle his arms away from her.
 
"Are you really married or your just doing that to get even with me and grab my attention?" 
 
"What?" T.O.P said in complete shocked and annoyance.
 
"I knew it you're not married, I still love you." She said with sincerity and pure love.
 
"Do you see this?" He raised his both hands in front of her face. "This" He wiggles his right hand and point at the ring. "Is our couple's ring and this." He wiggles his left hand and also point at the ring. "Is our WEDDING RING" He raise his eye brow and look at her straight in the eyes. "SO... BACK OFF" He stands up and went to the direction where Jiyong and Youngbae are seated.
 
"As long as I didn't see her face to face I won't believe it."
 
"Who the hell let you come in here?" T.O.P asks again, pissed. He really didn't want any problem right now because his problem with his wife is huge enough for him.
 
 
The door burst open again and Chel enters the room, looking straight at T.O.P not minding the two men and the girl.
 
 
"Can we talk?" She said, looking pissed and ready to kill anyone that will stop her.
 
"Can't you see i'm talking to him?" T.O.P's ex-girlfriend butted in, Chel just look at her from head to toe and ignore her.
 
"I said I need to talk to you T.O.P." She said again, T.O.P stands up and nod based on Chel's tone he knew that she already know about the situation he and her friend are currently in.
 
"Can you just wait outside, can't you see that me and my boyfriend are talking?" Chel look at her and scoff.
 
"What?" T.O.P shouts. "I already told you i'm married."
 
"Hyung, just show you his rings. Don't say stupid things." Youngbae said but Chel didn't hear what he said.
 
"I recognized you" She smiles and face the girl. "You're the girl in that restaurant a couple of years ago, am I right?" The girl nods even though she doesn't remember what Chel is talking about.
 
"I'm Tabi's girlfriend." She proudly say.
 
"Really? I heard he's married?" Chel cross her arms in her chest and raise her brows.
 
"He just do that to make me jealous." The girl answered back but what happens next is unexpected. Chel yanks the girls hair and drag her towards the door.
 
"Nobody follows us." She look back and eyed the three guys who are shell shocked at the moment. The girl screams as she tries to remove Chels' hands that grips her long black hair. "Don't shout, you ." Chel said in gritted teeth and close the door of the dressing room. The three guys are trying to listen what is happening outside of their room but it's too quiet plus the fact that they still can't move because of fear.
 
"Go out and look what's happening." T.O.P pushes Jiyong towards the door.
 
"Why me?" He said pointing at his self. "Youngbae, go out."
 
"You go out, that's your girlfriend. Stop her before she do something wrong." Youngbae said while pushing Jiyong.
 
"She's not my girlfriend!" He said. "Hyung do something." The three guys suddenly stops when Glaiza enters the room and look at them.
 
"What are you doing?" She taps her feet while asking the three guys.
 
"Where's Chel? Is she still talking with hyung's ex-girlfriend?" Youngbae said and walk towards his girlfriend.
 
"Why didn't you tell me that Carla and him have problems?" She said pointing at T.O.P who is sitting in the couch as if nothing is happening outside of their dressing room.
 
"Baby, i'm not in the position to tell you about their problems." Youngbae explains.
 
"Wait have you seen Chel and hyung's ex?" Jiyong butted in.
 
"Yes" Glaiza sits beside T.O.P. 
 
"Why didn't you stop her baby?"
 
"Relax, she's just talking to that girl. No need to worry." Glaiza said looking at her boyfriend.
 
"Chel yank that girl's hair." Jiyong said.
 
"It's totally fine, don't sweat it." She said and the door burst open again, It's Dennis.
 
"Long time no see man." He said and shakes hands with the three guys, Youngbae and Jiyong are still in shock, they're sure that Dennis saw Chel outside the dressing room probably murdering the girl right now.
 
"Why didn't you stop Chel?" Jiyong ask and starts to panic.
 
"Dude relax, she's just talking to the girl." Dennis said and sit in front of Glaiza and T.O.P.
 
"Talk?" Jiyong said again.
 
"Yup talk." Dennis nods repeatedly. "She's a change girl, actually Chel, Carla and her change a lot." He said while pointing to Glaiza.
 
"What do you mean by 'changed'?" Youngbae asks. 
 
"If you knew them back then, maybe 5-6 years ago, these girls always engage in fights, girls fight. If you see them how they punch and kick and slap other girls i'm sure you will not, I MEAN NOT fall in love with them." Dennis chuckles as Glaiza throws a pillow in his direction.
 
"You're engaging at that kind of fights baby?" Youngbae shakes Glaiza's shoulder.
 
"Yes baby" She answered. "So that yanking of hair Chel do to Tabi's ex-girlfriend is nothing okay." She smirks and eyed Dennis. The door opens again and Chel came in.
 
"So can I talk to you now Tabi?" She ask and T.O.P nods. "Are you nuts? why the hell you leave Carla in your house with Soju?" Chel yells making Jiyong jumps.
 
"Both of us are wrong" T.O.P calmly says. "I will talk to her, i'm just finishing the promotional activities before I return to our home."
 
"Why not now?" Chel asks.
 
"He didn't know." Glaiza smiles at Chel and look at T.O.P.
 
"What?" Chel asks in pure shocked
 
"She wants him to find out for himself." Glaiza smiles again and stands up.
 
"Bingu" Chel blurted out.
 
"What are you talking about?" T.O.P asks them.
 
"Stupid Dino" Glaiza said.
 
"Stupid T.O.P" Chel replied.
 
"Slow Bingu" Glaiza said again.
 
"Slow Choi Seung Hyun" Chel replied again.
 
"I really don't know what you're talking about." T.O.P said. "You're both talking senseless."
 
"Senseless? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Chel laughs.
 
"Don't laugh, you're creepy" Jiyong butted in but Chel just glared at him.
 
"Anyway what did you say to that girl?" Dennis said and stands up.
 
"Oh T.O.P's ex?" Chel asks and Dennis nods. "I just told her to back off." She simply said.
 
"Liar!" Dennis chuckles and look at the three man. "I have to go" He said and walk. "Wait, do you know where can I buy Avocado flavored ice cream?" He ask no one in particular.
 
"What?" T.O.P laughs. "Avocado ice cream?"
 
"Yup and don't laugh this was supposed to be your job not mine." Dennis scoffs and leave the room.
 
"What did you do to my talent?" An angry man is furious enters the dressing room followed by Manager Lee. "Who yank her hair?" He ask, shouting.
 
"Me" Chel said and leave the room.
 
"Yah come back here" He shouts but Chel didn't look back at him.
 
"Wait" Glaiza said, stopping the man. "You're that girl's manager?" The guy nods and Glaiza smiles. She put her hand in his shoulder and stare at him. "First of all that talent of yours need to find her own man." She started. "Second, don't let her come near T.O.P or else his wife will be ing pissed and i'm very sure the both of you will not like what she will do." She smiles again and look at Manager Lee. "And lastly, I don't want to wake up tomorrow morning and look at the newspapers or in the internet and read about this incident okay?"
 
"Do you think we will just ignore what happen?" The guy shouts and Glaiza smirks.
 
"You're not listening to me, don't you ever drag Bigbang's name or YGE in this incident because that talent of yours is a ." Glaiza said in gritted teeth. "If you ever release this incident to the public, I swear I will haunt both your asses and put you inside a crate and toss it in the pacific ocean. ARASSO?" 
 
"Fine" The guy said. "Just don't go near my talent."
 
"Say that to your ty talent, now get out" Glaiza's voice boom around the room and the guy don't have a choice but to leave. 
 
"Are you sure this is your girlfriend Youngbae?" Manager Lee asks. "And are you sure they're not a member of a mafia or gang?"
 
"Of course I am his girlfriend." Glaiza smiles. "Bye" She waves.
 
"Wait what are you doing here?" T.O.P asks. "I mean the three of you why are you here, you have work right?"
 
"Yup but we decided to follow Carla and Paolo, they're having a date right now." Glaiza smiles and leave the room. "You know that they have a past right?"
 
"WHAAAAAATTTTTTT? T.O.P shouts and stands up.
 
"Hyung Glaiza's just bluffing." Jiyong smiles and look at Manager Lee as if saying that 'Follow Glaiza and ask her if she's telling the truth or not'
 
"Hyung just chill." Youngbae smiles but texting Glaiza to clarify things. She's making the situation worst.
 
 
 
=====================================================================================
 
 
 
The High Five fan meet starts as if nothing happens backstage, every VIP in the vicinity are excited and in cloud nine even though the maknaes are serving the military their happy to see the three guys mingling with them. The three guys are so pump up, especially when they heard that more than 8,000 VIPs are their to see them even though it means that the event will surely be longer than expected.
 
 
"Everyone please fall in line, we will start the High Five event and the autograph signing." The MC said that booms around the venue. The three guys sit behind the long table waiting for the fans to approach them.
 
 
T.O.P roam around his eyes around trying to find someone, someone that he misses so much, someone that completes his life and in no time he found her. He found his wife, She's in a restaurant sitting with Paolo and that sight clenches his chest. Do they really have a past? Are they really here for a date? Paolo knows that she's married right? He ask his self quietly. He really has the guts to date his wife? Is Glaiza telling the truth or is she just messing with his already messed up mind? He suddenly remembered that night when he punch Paolo twice in the face, he's really mad.
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
 
"Why the hell did you punch that guy hyung?" Jiyong is furious when he heard what his hyung did.
 
"Good thing I just punch him." T.O.P scoff and puff his cigarette.
 
"Hyung, he didn't do anything wrong." Youngbae said. "He's just taunting you."
 
"Well i'm not in the mood to play around with him." He replied and shake his head. 
 
"Hyung, it's not his fault why Carla leave." Daesung is standing beside the floor to ceiling window, trying to think how to lighten up the mood.
 
"He's right hyung, to tell you the truth I think it's your fault." The Maknae said.
 
 
He just sit quietly and puff his cigarette, he knows what Suengri said is true. If he didn't go to that restaurant this things will not happen, if he just stay at home with her for sure they will be married right now, she should be Mrs. Choi Seung Hyun but NO, here he is trying to figure out where the hell he will find her in Manila but the real question that looms around his head is if he will ever see her again.
 
 
 
The next day they meet Glaiza, Youngbae's mysterious friend. She suddenly pops out from nowhere then just leave because of her friend namely Mrs. Kwon Jiyong. He's still furious with what happen last night, he's still want to look for that guy and punch him straight in the face, he's keeps calling Carla but it's always same result. 
 
 
"Youngbae, that's your friend right?" Jiyong pointed at the girl that's walking out of the elevator.
 
"Yup! The very same girl that crushed my ear drums last night when she saw me in the elevator." He smiles and stare at the girl.
 
"Glaiza..." The maknae shouts that grabs the attention of a couple of the hotel guests in the lobby. Glaiza wave and approach them.
 
"Nice meeting the five of you." Glaiza said when she reach the table of the famous five. "I have to go now, my friends are already in the airport."
 
"They leave you alone?" Jiyong ask. "If you want our Manager can drive you there."
 
"No need" She smiles. "My boss is still here." 
 
"Okay." 
 
"Bye. I hope we will meet again." She said.
 
"We will don't worry." Youngabe butted in, with a smile on his face making his eyes disappear. "Is she in the airport already?"
 
"Yup" Glaiza said and wave at us.
 
"Really who the hell is that 'friend' of yours hyung?" Suengri rised his brow and look at his hyung.
 
"She's just a friend." Youngbae simply said.
 
 
T.O.P's vision started to get dark again when he saw him, the guy who claims Carla's boyfriend, he squint his eyes when he saw the other luggage his pulling. He can't be mistaken that luggage belong to Carla, that luggage is the one Carla bought while she's still in Seoul, his eyes followed the guy until he reach the reception and talk to one of the receptionist. 
 
 
"No" He said quietly to his self. "That's not jagiya's luggage, that thing is available all around the world." He murmurs.
 
"Hyung what are you saying?" Daesung tap his shoulder, looking at him.
 
"Nothing, I just remembered something." He smiles to reassure his dongsaeng that his fine. 
 
"That is impossible right? Jagiya love me." He said again to his self then grab her phone and text Carla.
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
 
"Hyung." Youngbae kick his leg that brought him to the present. He glanced one more time at the restaurant and look at his wife, she's still there with Paolo talking animatedly.
 
"What?" He asks.
 
"Don't just stare at our album, you have to sign it." Jiyong whispers to him and that's the only time he realized that the High Five and autograph event started and his holding up the line. The album that the fans bought are place in front of him.
 
"Sorry our hyung is spacing out again." Youngbae said to the fan in front of them she just smile and wait for T.O.P to sign her album.
 
 
When the line is back to normal, he continue to glanced where Carla is, then Dennis pops out from his vision sitting beside Paolo and talking to her wife. She frowns and puff her cheeks, T.O.P chuckles at the sight of Carla being childish again, he wonders what are they talking about.
 
 
"Oppaaaaaaaaa" Someone shouts that made the three guys look at the girl. They all smile when they realized it's Martha. "Did you know that i'm a big fan?" She smiles and giggle like a high school girl.
 
"What are you doing here?" Jiyong asks.
 
"What do you think?" She raise her eye brows and place the album in front of Jiyong. "Can you please just sign this." She scoffs.
 
"Fine." Jiyong scowls and sign the album then pass it to T.O.P.
 
"Are they on a date?" He asks.
 
"Date? Who?" Martha is confused as hell.
 
"My wife and Paolo." T.O.P said staring at Martha that made the other VIP in the line so jealous.
 
"What?" She scoffs and look at Manager Lee that's standing behind the three. "Can I punch this guy?" She blurted out while pointing at T.O.P. "Are you nuts?"
 
"He's going nuts because 'my girlfriend' said to him that you follow Carla and Paolo because they're having a 'date'" Youngbae smile and tap T.O.P's shoulder.
 
"Can the two of you just sign that damn album." Martha said. "Where here for a lunch meeting." She said that made T.O.P smile so wide. "Happy now?"
 
"I told you hyung, Glaiza is just bluffing." Jiyong smile and look at Martha.
 
"For now we're just having a lunch meeting" She said and get her album from the table. "But who knows, since you're not living in your house there might be a possibility that the two end up together." She smiles and wave at them.
 
"Yah!" Youngbae shouts and click his tongue but smiles afterwards.
 
"I'm holding up the line." Martha said. "Bye oppa.... Sarangheyo."
 
 
The three of them followed her with their eyes, she now joins Paolo, Carla and Dennis. She sit beside Carla and the four of them continue to talk.
 
 
 
=====================================================================================
 
 
Meanwhile after roaming around Dennis decides to come back to the restaurant and break to Carla the sad news, he's very tired he roam the mall three times to ensure that he manage to go all the ice cream parlors in the place.
 
 
"For heaven's sake, there's no AVOCADO FLAVORED ICE CREAM." He put an emphasis on the last four words.
 
"But I want ice cream" Carla frowns and puff her cheeks in frustration.
 
"Choose another flavor." Dennis said, he's sitting beside Paolo.
 
"Kiwi" She said.
 
"I saw a kiwi fruit in the supermarket."
 
"I mean I want KIWI ICE CREAM" She smiles at him while Paolo is laughing like a hyena.
 
"Where the hell can I find a KIWI FLAVORED ICE CREAM?" He said in gritted teeth. "I will buy you chocolate or vanilla or strawberry or cookies and cream ice cream"
 
"Fine, I want chocolate ice cream." She blurted out. "Buy me now." She said then Martha appeared smiling from ear to ear.
 
"What are you smiling about?" Paolo ask and look at her hand.
 
"I'm a fan girl today." She wiggles the CD and place it in the table.
 
"Get that thing out of my sight." Carla clicks her tongue and stare at nothing.
 
"Where's Chel and Glaiza?" Dennis looks around but he didn't see the two girls.
 
"I don't know" Paolo said. "Why?"
 
"Did you know that those girls cause a scene at the dressing room." He scoffs and smiles. "I feel sorry for T.O.P's ex-girlfriend."
 
"What?" Carla look at him. "Tell me."
 
"His ex-girlfriend suddenly pops out from nowhere then all I see, Chel is outside threatening the girl" He tell the story as if yanking a girl's hair is just a normal thing.
 
"Then?" Carla ask again.
 
"The girl is crying while holding her head." He chuckles and shake his head. "I found them." He points and to Carla's surprise her two retard friend are in front of the three guys.
 
 
 
---------------------
 
 
 
"We're back" Glaiza smiles at the three man in front of them. "Can you please sign this?" She hands down the album which Youngbae gladly take it and sign.
 
"What are you two doing here?" Jiyong raised an eye brow and look at the two girls. "How about you Chel do you want my autograph?" He smiles.
 
"No" Chel replied and smirk.
 
"Yes I almost forgot, you don't need it because you still have that postcard in your wallet." He smirks back while T.O.P and Youngbae are trying to stifle their laughs.
 
"Postcard?" Glaiza ask
 
"The postcard you bought then ask me to sign because your going to give it to MRS. KWON JIYONG" He laughs as he points to Chel.
 
"What postcard?" All of them look and then found Dennis standing beside Chel.
 
"You mean she still has the postcard?" Glaiza gasp and look at Chel. "Damn it girl! You're so busted."
 
"The one she threw in the trash bin?" Dennis ask innocently.
 
"Yup! The very same." Jiyong smiles again at Chel who is fuming with anger right now.
 
"Damn you Jiyong" She said and left.
 
"She's mad" Dennis laughs. 
 
"I know what's new with my wife." T.O.P suddenly blurted out that made Glaiza and Dennis look at him, even Chel goes back when she heard what he said.
 
"Really?" Glaiza smiles. "What is it?"
 
"You found out that she's..." Dennis didn't even finish his sentence when T.O.P talks again.
 
"She has a new haircut." He blurted out. "Shoulder length cut suites her." He smiles, he's so damn proud of him self, when he saw Carla earlier that's the first thing he notice.
 
"PABO!" Chel said and leave.
 
"What? Am I wrong?" T.O.P asks innocently.
 
"OH MY GOD" Glaiza murmurs. "Seriously?"
 
"Dude if I am your wife, right at this very moment I will file for a divorce." Dennis shakes his head and grab his phone. "Your wife wants donuts, cream puffs and yukgaejang(spicy beef and vegetable soup)" 
 
"Bye" Glaiza said and leave and didn't even bother to grab the album.
 
"Bring that tonight to your house okay or else she will erupt" Dennis said and leave.
 
"Did I  just say something wrong?" T.O.P asks Jiyong and Youngbae but the two boys just shrugged their shoulders.
 
 
=====================================================================================
 
 
 
The fan event took longer than anyone expected, T.O.P is so eager to go out and buy what his wife needs but he can't since there are a lot of fans that's still waiting in line. It's been a couple of hours since Carla and the rest of her friends went back to the hotel, God only knows how he want to hug and kiss her when she went out of that restaurant but he stop his self. He ask Manager Lee to buy everything what Dennis told him earlier he even ask his Manager to call the guy just to make sure he didn't forget anything.
 
 
 
It's almost 2 in the morning when he arrive at their house, he's trying to calm him self down before entering his own home. He chuckles and curse his self a little bit, if someone sees him right now for sure they will call the police because he looks like a burglar. He took another deep breath and press the door code, when he enters the house he chuckles once more, 'why didn't I think that my girls are already asleep' He said to him self and place the food in the table.
 
 
He decided to peek at Soju's room but to his surprise the room is empty, so he went straight to their bedroom and saw his two girls, sleeping. Both Carla and Soju are facing away from each other, both of them are hugging a body pillow. He quietly walk towards Soju's side and kiss her temple then go to the other side and crotch down, he wanted to wake Carla up but he just stare at her and put the duvet over her body. He smiles when he notice that she's wearing his shirt.
 
 
"I miss you jagiya." He whispers and kiss her cheeks tenderly. 
 
"Please don't be mad at me." He continues. "I keep thinking over and over again what they're saying to me earlier, i'm still clueless jagiya." He pouts and kiss her one more time.
 
"I love you." He said and leave quietly the room, before he goes back to the dorm he made sure that every door is lock, he double checks the balcony and especially the alarm. He hop in back to his car and drive back to the dorm, they're going to appear in a music show this afternoon in Jeju Island.
 
 
---------------
 
 
Back at the house, he didn't know that Carla is just pretending to be asleep. Good thing she heard a muffle sound outside the room and she already know that it's her husband, thanks to her friend Glaiza who texted her as soon as T.O.P leaves the dorm. She quickly went outside when she heard T.O.P's car leave the house. She happily open the container and eats the yukgaejang.
 
 
"That dino is so bingu." She scoffs as she slurps the broth. "He's so insensitive."
 
"Of all the people, he's the only who doesn't know my situation."
 
"Tsk" She shakes her head and continue to eat. "I want to stab him with these chopsticks." She said while chewing the food.
 
"Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!"