Familiarity

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Mina’s POV
I jogged downstairs with my bag hung over my shoulder. I plopped my school bag onto the kitchen chair and opened the fridge door before taking out a carton of milk. I was home alone. My brother had already left to the practice studio with his band SHINee. Although they aren’t famous yet. I know for a fact they will soon. Key already promised me that I would be at front row seat in his first concert. I wish I can shrink them and stuff them in my pocket. They’re so adorable! Especially Taemin. I think I’m a fan of him already.

I finished my milk and glanced at the wall clock. 8:15 and class doesn’t start until 9:00. Since there’s nothing else to do. May as well go to school early. It’s not like my first time anyway. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the house, closing the door behind me. Soon enough, I arrived at the school gates. Looking around, the car park was nearly empty with an exception of only a few cars. I guess no ones here yet.

I arrived to my classroom and slid open the beige door.

“Oh Annyeonghaseyo.” The teacher greeted me. “You’re early. Class doesn’t start at 9.”

“Annyeonghaseyo teacher.” I bowed 90 degrees. “It’s ok. I’m always early.” I smiled at her and then headed towards my desk.

“Oh excuse me.” The teacher said.

I put my bag down onto the desk and turned around. “Neh teacher?”


She neatened the papers on the desk and held them out “Will you do me a favour and photocopy these work sheets for the morning class? I’m kind of busy right now” She asked.
 
I couldn’t say no to a teacher “Neh of course!” I took the papers from her “I’m not busy so it’s ok.”

“Thanks..what is your name?” she asked.


“ My name is Mina.” I told her. I’m not so surprised she doesn’t know me though i’ve been in her class for two years.

“Thanks Mina.” She smiled and then continued to do her work. I took the worksheets and headed for the photocopying room. The photocopying work seemed forever, it got so boring watching papers come out. After what seems like hours, I finally finished and started heading my way back into the classroom.

I jogged quickly down the stairs, my eyes focusing on my feet and not anywhere else. The next thing I knew, I fell onto the floor, my handful of papers flying everywhere.
______

Mina stood up and dusted her skirt “I’m sorry! So sorry! I didn’t look where I was going! Sorry!”

The figure laughed “Yah, it’s ok, you don’t need to apologise so many times!” He told her, bending down and grabbing the sheets scattered onto the floor.

Mina looked up in shame and saw the figure picking up her sheets. He had straight black layered hair, Sparkling eyes, She liked the way his mouth curved in the middle. She secretly found it cute.

“Wait. Doesn’t he look familiar?” Mina thought to herself but ignored it. “Hi, my name is Mina” She dusted her hands and held one out.

The boy stood up and held out his free hand while the other one held her worksheets “Hey, My name’s Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you Mina” He held her hand delicately and shook it.


Kyuhyun’s POV
How come this girl looks so familiar to me? How come this girl doesn’t even know me? The Maknae of Super Junior?

“It’s nice to meet you too. Although my first impression isn’t too good.” She gave a fake laugh. “I’ll be taking my papers and going back to class now. See you around.” She smiled and took the papers before disappearing into the hallway.

Anyways. I went to what I was doing. It’s my first day of this new school. I was meant to go together with Sungmin, Donghae and Eunhyuk but they totally ditched me because a girl walked past. Just wait until I tell Teukie hyung on you guys. On the other hand, where the hell am I suppose to go? These are some never ending stairs. Where is the teachers office? Where is my Hyungs?!

I took stairs after stairs, i swear this is never ending. Come on Kyuhyun, you’re a genius! I re-adjusted my bag and kept on looking until I found the sign ‘Teachers office’ AHA! Can’t escape me now!