Confused Feelings.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Donghae POV
After a few thoughts I finally plucked up the courage to give Mina a text. I waited for a reply and soon enough there was a beep on my phone. The text was from Mina, I opened it with a smile and then it soon dropped.

“Oh hey Donghae ^^
Haha it’s ok. Kyuhyun has already done that too me before anyways ”


I felt my heart sink, I need to clear this out, but before I could do that I got another text.

“Sorry about that text Donghae, I wasn’t thinking right…
Anyway, I’ll see you when we hangout =)
       -Mina~”


I was just about to text back until there was a knock on my bedroom door.

Kyuhyun POV
I stumbled across my room and slumped onto my bed.
Why did Donghae ask Mina to walk her home?
I laid on my bed thinking..
 This isn’t right, I need to sort it out with Donghae.
I walked out of my room to find Sungmin and Eunhyuk playing the Wii.
“Hey! Kyuhyun lets play together!” Eunhyuk asked.
I told him I’d play later and then made my way to Donghaes room.
I hesitated for a bit but eventually knocked.
“Who is it?” Donghae asked on the other side of the door.
“Umm.. Kyuhyun. Donghae can I speak to you please?”
It took a while but he eventually opened the door and let me in. He closed the door and looked at me as I stood by the window.
“So, what do you want Kyuhyun?” he asked in a quiet voice.
“Donghae. I need to ask you something?”
He looked at me with a look full of thoughts then replied. “Ok, I needed to speak to you too.”
I turned round to face his eyes as he stared straight at me.
“Umm ok, then. I’ll just say it... Do you like Mi-”
He cut me off and then asked his question.
“Do you like Mina?” he asked in a very serious tone.
“YAH! Hyung, I was going to ask you that first! Not fair!” I told him.
“Kyuhyun. Do you like Mina?” He asked again with the same serious face.
“Aish Hyung. Why are you looking so mean?”
“Kyuhyun, can you answer my question please?  Do you like Mina?” He still asked not changing his expression.
“uhh.. I..I…” I stuttered.
There was a knock on the door. Thank you unknown knocker!
“Who is it” I shouted.
“Eunhyuk, YAH Kyuhyun! It’s your turn, we’re waiting for you!” he said.
“Ok! I’ll be there now!” I told Eunhyuk.
“Umm.. Donghae, can we talk about this another time?” I said and walked out the door leaving him in his room. I walked out into the living as I played my turn while Sungmin and Eunhyuk sat on the couch watching.
“Kyuhyun, have you found Donghae weird lately?” Sungmin asked.
“Yeah, Donghaes been really weird, he use to be playful but now he’s just quiet” Eunhyuk explained.
Has he been quiet? I haven’t really noticed.
“Have you seen his knuckles? It’s all bruised and purply!” Sungmin said in a scared tone.
“WHAT?! My Donghae has been hurt! Oh my dear Fishy! I feel like EunHae is drifting apart!” Eunhyuk whined and sobbed.
Is he like this because of Mina? Does he like Mina?