Suprise hospital visit.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Today was a Saturday, Mina was sitting on the hospital bed staring out the big window with a smile.
“It’s beautiful today isn’t it?” Key asked while peeling a orange.
Mina slowly nodded as she continued to look out the window.
“You miss him don’t you?” He smiled at her.
She stared at Key for a moment with a blank expression and lowered her head staring at the floor.
“You won’t miss him for long.” He smiled handing her a orange.
She took it with a slightly confused look.
“for long? What do you mean Oppa?” She furrowed her eyebrows.
“Nevermind, just eat your orange!” He tried to stop himself from smiling.
Mina sent daggers to Key with her eyes and ate her orange.
“Uh, I’m going to the vending machine for a minute.” Key excused himself and walked outside.
He closed the door and pulled out his phone.
“Hello? Where are you?”
“I just left her room. Come up.” He said.
“Ok, we’ll be there now.”
Key hung up the phone and gave himself a relieved smile. After a few minutes he could hear footsteps turn around the corner. He stood up awaiting their arrival.
“Hey Donghae, Hey Kyuhyun.” He waved to them.
They waved back and quickly walked over to him.
“So, the plan is for Kyuhyun to dress up like Key and go into Minas room.” Donghae explained.
Kyuhyun and Key both nodded as they exchanged jackets.
“You ready?” Donghae asked standing besides the door.
Kyuhyun took a deep breath before putting Keys cap on and opening the door.
“Oh, your back.” Mina smiled.
Kyuhyun was afraid she might find out who he is so he just nodded and sat on the chair with his head down.
“Are you ok Oppa?” Mina asked.
He smiled being able to hear her voice then nodded again with his face facing the window.
“Oh and Oppa..the question you asked me earlier?” She reminded him and Kyuhyun nodded
“….the truth is.. I do miss him, I miss him so much that I try my best not to cry every night, my mind is filled with him Oppa, I don’t know what to do.I miss him so  much” She tucked her head into her knees and started crying. Kyuhyun also had tears in his eyes. He slowly stood up and faced Mina who wasn’t looking at him. He walked to her reaching his arms out and hugged her. Kyuhyun teared with happiness hearing Mina say that.
“I missed you too Mina.” He whispered.
She recognised this voice, but it was not Keys. She turned her head up and turned around to see Kyuhyun inches from her face. She quickly backed away in shock.
“K-K-Kyuhyun?!”
“It’s me.” He smiled taking off the cap.
Her eyes stood wide as she examined Kyuhyun standing right in front of her.
“Is I-it re-really you? Wh-at a-are you doing h-ere?” She stuttered.
He sat next to Mina on the bed and caressed her cheeks.
“Why did you have to hide it from me Mina? Do you think it’s really the best thing to do? Without you is worst than death.”
“You know?…” she lowered her head and played with her hands.
“You can’t hide it from me forever, I’m Cho Kyuhyun, the genius, I’m Cho Kyuhyun, the one person you always love.” He winked.
“I thought it was the best for both of us.” She stared deep into his eyes.
“Do you really think that breaking up with me is the best?” He questioned
She nodded sideways and continued to look down. Kyuhyun smiled in relief and held the tip of her chin making her look at him.
“Kyuhyun, you know I don’t have long left to li-” She got cut off by Kyuhyuns finger touching lightly on her lips.
“Let’s make these remaining days the best then .” He smiled then leaned in for a soft kiss.
She broke the kiss then whispered into his ears.
“I’m sorry.”
Kyuhyun shook his head and leaned Mina in for a hug wrapping his arms around her.
“Don’t be sorry..” He smiled.

“SO EVERYTHING IS FINE?!” Key clapped his hands while walking into the room followed by Donghae.
They broke their hug and smiled widely at them both.
“It’s a yes then?” Key asked.
They both nodded looking at each other.
“Wahoooooooo! I’m so happy!” Key ran and hugged then both squishing then with love.
“Oppa, I can’t breath!” Mina gasped for air.
“Key! You’re killing both of them!” Donghae shouted trying to break them free.
“oh oh oh sorry! I’m just so happy!” He pretended to wipe a tear.

[Next day in the hospital room]

“I’m sorry Mina, but we can’t let you out of hospital grounds.” The doctor stated.
“But please Doctor!” She begged.
“I’m sorry.” He bowed and left.
“Dammit!” She hit the bed.
“Hey, it’s ok Mina.” Kyuhyun handed her a apple.
“But I really wanted to go!” She whined.
“Even though he said we can’t, doesn’t mean we can’t…sneak out.” He bounced his eyebrows up and down.
“Are you serious?” She whispered.
“Of course I’m serious!”
“Won’t we get caught?”
“Don’t worry hehe! Evil Kyu has a plan..”

(A/N - Major boring chapter T-T! But i hope you like it. I just cried writing the last ever chapter on word... i need a tissue box myself T_T! )