Sneaking out of the hospital.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

It was around 10:00pm and nearly everyone in the hospital was asleep.. But two very sneaky people weren’t..
“Hello? Donghae? Yes yes, me and Mina are about to come out now. Stay there!” Kyuhyun whispered through his phone.
“Kyu, how are we going to get outside?” Mina questioned him.
“Right, I’ve checked earlier, tonight there will be 4 nurses and 2 doctors on duty, we can get pass them quite easily if their busy.” He explained with a serious tone.
Mina let out a quiet laugh and it caught Kyuhyuns attention.
“Why are you laughing?” He crossed his eyebrows.
“You sound like a Ninja!” She covered stopping herself from laughing.
“Well, Ninja Kyu and Ninja Mina! Are you ready for this mission?” He smirked.
Mina nodded and followed Kyuhyun.
They slowly and steadily opened the door, Kyuhyun peaked his head out, he turned around and gave Mina a ok sign telling her it’s clear.
They both got on their knees and crawled out of the room.
They bounced from place to place like a true Ninja until they reached the hardest part.. The reception desk.
“Right, Mina, I will distract the Nurses and you crawl out the door and meet with Donghae ok?”
Mina nodded, Kyuhyun stood up and walked over to the front desk grabbing the Nurses attention.
“OMO IT’S CHO KYUHYUN!” Both the Nurses screamed.
“Why yes, yes it’s me.” He winked and stuck his hands behind the counter signalling Mina to go.
“We are a big fan of yours!” One of the nurses shook his hand.
“Why yes, yes you are.” He winked again.
“Can I have your autograph?”
“Why yes, yes you can.” He peeked back and Mina was halfway there.
The two nurses handed him a pen and paper.
“To?” He asked.
“MiYoung and Hanna!” They squealed.
“Right. To… Mi young and Hanna..
 Keep nursing ;) Kyuhyun.” He wrote.
He handed the both pieces of paper back to them as they jumped around, while they jumped around, Kyuhyun sneakily left the building. “Hehe this is genius Kyu!” he thought.
He walked outside to see Mina, Kyuhyun, Donghae,Key and Sungmin waiting for him.
He ran over to them and smiled.
“Flirting with the Nurses is it?” Mina playfully punched his arm as a sign of a little jealous.
“Aiyooo! You know I only love you~” He cooed attacking her with a hug.
“Alright!! Where should we go now? Mina, you’re the destination planner today!” Donghae clapped his hands.
“Hmmmm, I want to go to the arcade!”
They all cheered and agreed with Mina and off they went to the arcade.
They all exchanged their money for tokens and Mina dragged them all around with her.
“Come on Donghae!” Key and Eunhyuk cheered.
“Go Go Kyuhyun!” Mina and Sungmin cooed in unison as they competed against each other in basketball.
“Aiyooo! Donghae won!” Sungmin felt defeated on Kyuhyuns team and slowly slid across to Donghaes team receiving death glares from both Mina and Kyuhyun.
“OH OVER THERE!” Mina pointed towards a direction and the other guys followed her.
They stood in front of a throwing game, they had to toss a coin in a cup, each different colour cup has different prizes in different sizes.
“I’ll go first!” Sungmin shot his hands up and went towards the game.
He threw the coin but unluckily it landed over a few cups and on the floor.
“Sungmin, you !” Eunhyuk said as he stood in front.
He threw the coin but this time is didn’t even touch any cups and went straight for the floor.
“Pfft, Hyukkie!” Sungmin laughed and ran as Eunhyuk chased him,.
“Let the master do it!” Key pushed them aside and standing in front of the game.
“Donghae!” He pointed towards him.
Donghae threw the coin, but it did not land on the ground, It landed on a yellow cup which wins a small little toy.
“YAAAAAAAAAAY DONGHAE!” Mina clapped as she jumped up and down.
“Congratulations sir, here’s your prize.” The guy smiled and handed him a small turtle plushie.
“Here you go Mina.” He smiled, giving her the prize.
“Wow! Really Donghae?! Komawo!!”
Behind Mina was a jealous Kyuhyun.
“If Donghae can do it! I can too!” He shouted and bumped Donghae out the way.
He stood steadily, legs apart, and arms ready. He tossed the coin once and it landed on the floor.
“THAT WAS JUST A PRACTICE!” He quickly made up.
He tried again, taking in a deep breath, legs apart, arms ready and boom!
It landed right in the middle cup, the red cup which wins the biggest prize!
“Wooo! Kyuhyun~” Mina cheered.
“Here’s your prize sir, congratulations!”  The man gave him a giant teddy bear that has the words ‘I Love You’ across it’s stomach.
“Thank you!” Kyuhyun smiled grabbing the teddy.
“For you, Mina.” He held out the big teddy in front of her, poking his head behind the teddy.
“Omo, thanks a lot Kyuhyun~” She grabbed the teddy and hugged it in excitement.
Kyuhyun turned around and stuck his tongue out at Donghae while he laughed at how silly his dongseang looked. Kyuhyun gathered Key,Sungmin,Donghae and Eunhyuk together while Mina was still hugging the soft teddy.
“Guys, can you go home first? I want to have some alone time with Mina.” He whispered.
“SURE!” They all laughed as they said in unison.
“So where are we going next?” Mina asked looking at the 5 of them.
“Uh.. I have to go home and cook.” Sungmin winked and left the arcade.
“and uh.. I need to clean the house!” Eunhyuk laughed at himself ever cleaning the house and also left.
“I need to make sure they don’t burn the house down!” Donghae smiled and left.
“and me? I need to go ..go…go… buy some fruits for you!” Key quickly left.
Mina scratched her head in confusion.
“Are they ok?” She crossed her eyesbrows.
“Uh..yeah yeah! Come on! Let’s go!” He said before dragging Mina out of the arcade.
“Where are we going?!” She asked holding her teddy tight.
“Our usual.” He smiled.