It's all my fault.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Kyuhyun POV.
I got so bored staying at home. My stomach started to grumble, it was in need of some noodles. I went to the kitchen and looked over the cupboard. There was nothing..
“YAH! Whos job was it to go food shopping this week?” I asked Sungmin and Eunhyuk.
Sungmin and Eunhyuk thought and then looked over to me.
“Isn’t it yours Kyuhyun? It’s the fourth week?” They asked in unison.
“What? Why is it mine?”
“It’s because we each do the food shopping each week. The oldest from the youngest.”
“That’s so stupid! Who made that up?!”
“’You did” Eunhyuk stated.
I kept quiet for a while…
“Aish! I’m going out to eat!” I left.
I went outside into the dark streets and walked into a noodle shop because the scent attracted me.
I walked in and sat near the back. I ordered and just waited when someone came in to the shop.
“What do you want Mina?” A Boy asked.
“Hmm, I’m not sure, they all look nice. Can I have them all?”

Wait? Isn’t that Minas and Donghaes voice. I took a closer at them. They were only a few tables away from me, I tried to hide making sure they didn’t see me. Donghae. You never treated me to food before!
I looked all Ninja hiding behind a menu when a waiter walked over
“Excuse me? Are you ok sir?” she concerned.
“ah yeah yeah! I was just taking a closer look at the menu!”
“Oh ok, Here’s your bowl. Enjoy”
The waiter walked off and I started my Ninja mode again. I ate my bowl and stared at them the whole time. They were laughing and talking. I’M SO JEALOUS!!!
They took their time and then finally finished. They went to pay and a waiter gave them the check and some coupons.
“This week we will be handing out free coupons so you and your girlfriend can come back and have a free bowl.” The waiter said.
What? Girlfriend? Are they going out?

They payed and left the door. Hmm I think I should follow them..just for a little while.
They stopped at the front door and I quickly hid in a bush.
“Do you want me to walk you home?”
“Haha, no it’s ok. I don’t live far from here anyway.”

WHAT? Leaving a girl alone in the dark isn’t right! I decided to follow Mina. She walked down the road and stopped just outside a dark alley. Uh-Oh, she’s not going through that right ?
She keeps staring at it. Then made her way in.. NOOOOOOOOOOO!
 I really didn’t want to go in..maybe she’ll be safe. She made her way in and I stood outside just incase. I paced back and forth into the light when I heard a scream. It was a girl. It was Minas.
 “Now, I’ll just make a little cut on your face ok?”
WHAT? This tingle feeling came down me, it told me that Mina was in trouble.
I quickly ran towards the dark alley, not knowing what would happen, who I would be against but saving Mina was the only thing I needed to do right now, even if it costs me my life! I ran towards the alley to see two big strong guys crouching over the wall. I glanced over a bit to see Mina with her eyes closed crying. I shouted
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?! LET HER GO YOU S!” ..
Then I realised what I actually done…the guys turned their attention to me.
“Who are you?” one of the guys asked in a deep scary voice. I didn’t know what to say, then I remembered a movie line.
“I’m your worst nightmare.” Hoping it would scare them a bit, but I guess not.
One of the guys punched me in the stomach as the other guys held my arms back. I manage to free myself from their grip and landed a knuckle punch onto the guys face. While the other guy was helping the guy up, I crouched over to Mina. She screamed as I touched her, she thought I was the bad guy.
“Get off GET OFF!” she screamed.
I embraced her into my arms.
“It’s ok, It’s Kyuhyun. I’m here.” I comforted her.
She looked up to me with cuts and bruises on her face, her eyes teared up which made my heart die for a second.
“KYUHYUN!” she hugged me tight and cried as I still held her in my arms. I helped her up with the strength I had, she leaned against me as we quickly made our way out of the alley when someone pulled me back. The guys had pinned me against the wall and punched my face, I tried to defend myself by kicking them but there was no use. One of the guys spotted Mina standing there and made her way over to her. I managed to kick the other guy away from me as I ran over to the guy that was heading for Mina. I jumped onto the guys back and yelled over to Mina to leave.
“GO MINA! RUN!”

Mina POV.
I stood there in shock as I saw every second of Kyuhyun getting beat up. One of the guys spotted me and he started to walk towards me, I couldn’t move myself. He’s so close. He was just about to touch me when Kyuhyun jumped on his back.
He ordered me to go and my legs made me run. I ran out of the dark alley and hid beside the wall. Coming back to reality and I collapsed on the floor crying. Knowing that I’m safe and Kyuhyun is in there getting beat up. I wanted to try my best to stand up and help Kyuhyun but my legs couldn’t take all the things that just happened. I sat there in tears, I couldn’t help, this is all my fault. If only I didn’t go through that alley..then..then Kyuhyun wouldn’t be in this situation, He doesn't deserve this, i would rather just get beaten up and die than have Kyuhyun go through this now! I'm to blame..