Warehouse.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Third person.
The boys all ran out the store bidding the manager goodbye. They stopped at the carpark and Eunhyuk pointed towards the little path to a dark forest.
“It’s there!” He shouted.
All the boys followed where Eunhyuks finger was pointing to and soon entered the dark forest.

Mina POV.
Where am i? I thought as the two men were sleeping with loud snores. I tried to untangle the rope that were tied around my wrists, they started bleeding because of how tight they were. I struggled as I tried to escape but ended tipping myself over with the chair and sounded a loud bang which made the men stood up in shock from their sleep.
“Oh look look here, trying to escape are you?” One of the men bent towards me as he lighty slapped my face several times.
He took a pocket knife..and pointed it towards me.
“Hey, you remember this right?” he smirked as he touched the metal blade across my arm and lightly slid it across my face. I looked away from him when he grabbed my face and forced it to look at him.
“Hey.. You have nice skin..wow you are cute,maybe we could have some fun tonight.” One of the men suggested. There’s only one thing that “fun” means on a dark night surrounded my two men.
The two men lifted me back up.
“Since there’s nothing to do..” They smirked.
They untied my ropes, not to free me..
But they grabbed my bruised wrist and flung me across the room as I painfully bashed against the wall.
I turned around wanting to run but one of them grabbed my wrist and pushed it against the wall.
He gave me a smirk then forcefully put his dirty lips against mine, I cried in fear but every time I screamed, he would slap me positioning me to shut up.

Kyuhyun POV.
I couldn’t see anything in here… I don’t even know how far we ran.
I walked slowly trying to dodge trees, but it was hard.
“Kyuhyun where are you?” Eunhyuk voice shouted.
“I’m over here!” I replied to him while waving my arms about trying to find him.
He grabbed my wrist and leaded me where the others were.
There was a complete silence.
“Shh..Do you guys hear that..?” Donghae whispered.
The others the kept silence as i heard little noises, but it wasn’t forest noises.
“Guys, do you hear that?” I whispered at them.
I could see them give a slight nod under the moonlight.
We could hear faint sounds of screeching..
We followed where all these sounds for coming from when Eunhyuk spotted something.
“Hyung! There’s the va-” He shouted, we cut him off by covering his mouth while threatening him to be quiet. He nodded and continued in whispers.
“Hyung.. That’s the van..” He whispered.
We all spotted the van and walked towards it.

Third person.
“Look! There’s a light over there!” Sungmin pointed over to a little warehouse.
They slowly walked over it to hear male sounds and a female silent scream. They ducked through all the grass and peeked through the little window.
“Bastards!” Eunhyuk whispered and cursed under his breath as they all witnessing Mina getting harassed.
“Sungmin..you stay out here.. When you think we’re in trouble, call the police straight away!!” Kyuhyun ordered as he nodded.
“Donghae, Eunhyuk and me would go in, there’s two guys in there, can you handle it?”
Donghae and Eunhyuk nodded with a positive vibe and they slowly crept by the door.
“YAH GET OFF HER!” The 3 said in Unison as they tackled the guy that was on Mina first.
Kyuhyun landed a hard punch on his cheek which made him topple over and Eunhyuk started to beat the crap out of him. The other guy was stood at the other end room in a corner.
He ran towards Donghae with a loud scream but Donghae took care of him in 2 seconds.
Donghae and Eunhyuk was still beating the guys as to let all their anger out for making them go through so much in one night.
“YOU BASTARDS! WHAT KIND OF A MAN ARE YOU TO KIDNAP A GIRL?” Eunhyuk cursed as he kept punching the man in the face.
Kyuhyun ran over to Mina who was crying on the floor with her knees tucked into her face. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around her giving her warmth and protection while whispering
“It’s ok Mina, I’ll never let this happen again, I’m here now.”
Mina looked up to Kyuhyun with her tear flooded eyes and felt relieved as she cried louder into the echoed room.
Eunhyuk and Donghae bent over the Mina and also comforted her, Instead of feeling jealous, Donghae felt relieved that she’s safe now. He gave smile and patted her back.
“I’m gonna tell Sungmin to come in, he’s probably really scared outside” Donghae chuckled as he left for the door.
Kyuhyun was still holding on Mina. When Mina stopped crying they stood up with Eunhyuk and Mina looked up to Kyuhyun.
“Thank you.” Mina murmured with a smile.
“ARGH” A shout came from behind.
There was silence..
Kyuhyun was on the floor, bleeding furiously.
One of the men has stabbed him deeply in the back.
Mina held onto Kyuhyun as he laid silently in pain on the floor.
“Kyuhyun! Stay awake please!” She screamed in tears.
Kyuhyun looked over to Mina as he gave a faint smile when whispering the words

" I lov-" then out lifeless.
“CALL THE AMBULANCE!” Eunhyuk panicked as he ran outside shouting at Donghae and Sungmin.