Promise to always love eachother.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

 

Hours has passed when Mina finally woke up.
“Mina? Are you ok?” Kyuhyun asked.
“Uh yeah.” She rubbed her head then realised who was in front of her.
“Kyuhyun?” She dazed into Kyuhyuns eyes wondering if she was dreaming or not.
“Yep, that’s me.” He smiled.
“Oh I get it. I’m dreaming aren’t I?” She laughed it off but became sad at the thought of Kyuhyun being with Nicole right now.
“No you’re not Mina, it’s really me, look” He pinched Mina on the arm making her yelp in pain but all that pain went away when she noticed it really wasn’t a dream.
“Ky..Kyuhyun? What are you doing here?” She scratched her scalp.
“I’m here to apologise to you, I’m really sorry for being a idiot, I was jealous that you were so close to Donghae that day. I shouldn’t of tried to make you jealous by being close to Nicole, I feel so ba-”
She cut him off by wrapping her arms over Kyuhyuns neck and rested her head slightly on his shoulder.
“It’s ok Kyu, as long as you understand, I was wrong to, I shouldn’t have been so close to Donghae. I’m sorry .”
Kyuhyun smiled as he hugged her back resting his head on her shoulder.
“Promise me, whatever we go through, even if it’s to the worse state, we will always love each other.” He held out his pinkie.
“I promise that whatever we go through, even if it’s to the worse state, we will always love each other.”
She wrapped her pinkie around his.
“You haven’t eaten in days Mina. Let’s go eat some Keys cooking!”
“Can we go for ice cream after then?”
“3 scoops?”
“As long as your paying.” They both giggled.
“WAIT!” Mina stopped before they went down stairs.
“What’s wrong?”
“I forgot to give you back something, wait there.” She ran back to the bedroom trying to find the necklace.
“OH MY DAYS! WHERE IS IT?!” She panicked as she turned her room upsidedown.
Kyuhyun, standing by the door laughed quietly as he witnessed her running around the room.
“You looking for this?” He held up the necklace.
She looked up at took the necklace off his hands giving off a big sigh of relief.
“HEY IT’S MINE!” Kyuhyun snatched  it off her putting it back on.
They walked down stairs to see Key in the kitchen.
“Key oppa! What are you cooking?” Mina skipped over to him and hugged him from behind.
“Mina, your awake, that’s good! I was worried sick about you! I’m cooking your favourite! Fried rice with seasoned chicken!”
“MmmmmmmMmmm” She her lips as she drooled on Key then skipped to the couch where Kyuhyun was.
She jumped on him attacking him with a hug making him yell in pain
“Ow! Mina! You’re so heavy!!” He complained.
Mina pouted and was about to get off.
“But it doesn’t mean I don’t like it.” He smirked hugging her from the waist.
She got off anyway blushing at sat next to him snuggling up on the couch.
“Foods ready you lover birds!” Key shouted by the kitchen as he set out the bowls of fried rice.
Mina turned off the tv using the remote and she and Kyu stared at each other for a split second before shouting in unison.
“Beat cha there!” They raced each other for the seat closest to the chicken but eventually Kyuhyun got there with a evil laugh. 
“Key, this chicken is really delicious!” Kyuhyun praised him making Key pile more on his bowl.
“Eat a lot Kyu, Mina never finishes her food!” Key glared at Mina who was silently eating.
When they finished, Kyuhyun and Mina offered to clean the dishes after minutes of persuading Key to let them use the kitchen.
“Don’t worry, if I help, Mina won’t break anything.” Kyuhyun teased but ended up being slapped on the arm by Mina.
They picked up all the bowls and plates and dropping them in the sink. There was only one pair of gloves so they took one each.
“YAH! Let me do the dishes Mina!” Kyuhyun complained as two people watching the dishes with only one glove wasn’t a good idea.
“No! Let me do it!” She tried to take of his glove but splashed water all over his face.
“Oh..no..you..didn’t!”
“Oops! Sorry Kyuu~” She tried to stop herself from laughing.
“Mina, don’t you laugh!” Kyuhyun threatened but she couldn’t hold it in.
They both took longer than ever washing the dishes, they ended up getting for wet than the sink!
They both dried themselves with a towel and headed out for some ice cream.
“So, you promise me three scoops right?” 
“Two scoops.”
“NO THREE!”
Kyuhyun tried to win but he can’t win over Mina, three scoops it is. 
“KYUHYUN~” A little whiny voice came from behind. Nobody like Nicole..
“Hey Nicole.” Mina greeted her only to receive back death glares.
“Hey Nicole, guess what? Me and Mina are fine now!” 
“Oh I see.” she rolled her eyes.
“Well, see you later Kyu.” She ran off quickly leaving Mina and him wondering what’s the rush.
Nicole walked behind the tree as her fist clenched up full of anger. This time she was in flames.
Mina, I was so close with Kyuhyun and you came back to ruin it. I promise this time, you won’t be so easy.