Twisted ankle.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Mina POV.
It has been ages and Kyuhyun still hasn’t come back with the birthday cake yet so I decided to go out and look for him. I walked over to the car park and looked around trying to spot him when I saw a figure waving to me. I had to go on my tip toes to look a little more higher, Kyuhyun was being surrounded by fan girls. He looked like he was being suffocated so I think I should help him, I crossed the road and stepped on the pavement where he was just a few metres away from me. I entered the screaming crowd and tried to push through but got sprung back. Kyuhyun has some strong fans dammit. After a few attempts I still failed.
“Help me!” Kyuhyun shouted over to me as he slowly sank against all the crazy fan girls.
I took a few steps back ready to charge myself against all of them, it was like 50 against 1. I took a deep breath and ran straight into the crowd of people only succeeding pass a few when I accidentally stepped on someone’s foot with my heels. She cursed me uncontrollably and pushed me aside causing me to stumble over the edge of the pavement and twist my ankle on the floor.

Third person.
She slowly tried to get up fighting against the throbbing pain when she realised she was on the road.
Over in front of her was once fan girls screaming of happiness but now they were screaming something she couldn’t really hear because they all said it at different times, she raised her eyebrow when she heard horns beeping. She limped over a bit slightly and looked over where the fan girls were pointing at. She hasn’t realised she was on the road and in front of her was a car going full speed. This moment was like the slowest moment awaiting for her, even if she tried to escape, she couldn’t because of the pain her ankle was giving her, it was almost like she was glued to the ground and her ears surrounded by screams and gasping. The horn was getting louder and louder, she took one last glance over the crowd and she could see Kyuhyun over there. “Goodbye Kyu.” She whispered. It was like every second that past, it felt like hours. She felt a huge pain hit against her as she rolled on the ground, she tried to open her eyes facing the blurred vision of the bright blue sky. She felt herself being lifted and it hurt even more.

Kyuhyun POV.
I tried to duck under them and escape while they kept screaming at me, but a few moments later, their screams weren’t the same, it was like a bloody scream and they were no longer facing me. I slowly stood back up and saw Mina in the middle of the road limping. Everything went so fast.. There were cars beeping, people screaming, there was a brake, then a slight crash , the next thing I knew was that Mina was lying against the floor, the front window has been broken and glass were everywhere around her. I dropped the cake and ran for my life over to her and kneeled down next to her as I lifted her upper body up and leaned it against my body.  I held her hand against mine gripping it tightly, this time weren’t the same, there were blood everywhere, she had no pressure on her hand to hold mine back because I could see it twitching.
I called her name, please tell me this is a dream, I can’t handle this. Please tell me this is a dream. Tears carefully rolled down my cheeks, I felt her hand lift up and land on my wet cheeks mixing with her blood.
“Don’t worry Kyu, I’ll be alright.” She whispered with a smile then her hand fell off against my cheek.
She laid there blood everywhere, her eyes shut so calmy, she still had the smile on her face. I couldn’t control my own tears because I’m so scared I’m going to lose Mina, this was her birthday, it was ment to be perfect, Mina, you said we would get married when we leave school. You can’t leave me now, I forbid you to leave me. I hugged her tightly against my chest, she wouldn’t move a inch but somehow I can still feel her heartbeat.
Moments later, the ambulance arrived and I got in with her.
“Excuse me, are you her boyfriend?” One of the men asked.
“Y..yea.h..I…a..m” I stuttered still in shock and disbelief this would actually happen. Why couldn’t it be like just 30 minutes ago when me and you were in the field, your head rested on my lap and we were talking about getting married? Why can’t we just stop at that time and not go ahead of the future, Mina, if you leave I promise I will never ever forgive you, I will eat all the ice cream to myself, I will ban you from the wishing tree. Unknowingly tears forms in my eyes, every tear that dropped there would be more coming out. My phone rang, I was hesitant to pick it up at first but it was from Key. I wiped my tears and answered my phone.
“Y..eobo..seyo?”
“Kyuhyun! I heard what happened! Is she alright!?” I heard him sobbing and breathing heavy on the other line.
“I’m not sure Hyung, we’re on our way to the hospital now.” I tried to keep my tears in.
“Everybody’s so worried, we’re coming now.”
And with that he hung up. We arrived at the hospital and immediately there were several nurses and doctors rushing to mina, I ran besides her as she got rushed into the operating room, I had to stop there as nurses stopped me. They signalled me to sit down on the chair but how can I sit on the chair when Mina is on the verge of losing her life!

Third person.
Moments later there were loud multiple footsteps. Kyuhyun looked up to see Key, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin.
“Is she alright?” Donghae panting heavily.
Kyuhyun kept himself silence as his head was buried into his hands.
Donghae went over to sit next to him and gently patted his back.
“Kyuhyun, don’t worry, she’ll be fine.” He comforted him but he still kept silent.
Hours has passed since Mina went inside inside the operating room when a doctor finally came out.
The first person who ran over to the doctor was Key.
He was grabbing on the doctors shirt in a panic motion.
“Doctor, hows my sister!”
“She has a few fractured bones and scratches but other than that, she fine, can I ask who are you to her?”
“I’m her brother.”
“Ok, can you come with me a second?”
Key gave a relieved smile at the 4 of them and quickly followed the doctor into his office.