Picnic by the park together. 5 friends+3fakers.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Mina POV.
“Kyu Come on!” I shouted towards the bedroom as i waited outside with Sungmin,Eunhyuk and Donghae.
“Yeah Kyu! Don’t make your yeobo mad!!” Donghae shouted too.
He’s been in there was more than half an hour now, we’re about to go crazy!
“I’ll be back now, I’ll tell him to hurry up.” I told them as i made my way to his room.
I knocked once..then twice.. No answer..
“Kyu.. I’m coming in.” I alerted him before i opened the door.
I walked in to see no one in the room so I walked over to the bathroom. I couldn’t hear any sounds so I’d be guessing he’s not in there instead but I think I should check..
I slowly opened the door but to find myself knocked over the next second. I fell hard onto the ground when a big load of weight squashed me.
“KYUHYUN! GET OFF ME!” I pushed against his chest trying to get him off.
He looked at me, then smirked before he helped me up to…until i realised.. He only had a towel on.
I panicked and covered my eyes before I could see anything else.
“KYUHYUN! Wh..wh…why are you nake..d?”
“Why am I not?” he smirked.
“Go put a top on!”
“I don’t wanna!” He pouted.
“If you don’t put one on we’re going to be late!” I ordered him.
I peeked through my fingers to see his perfectly toned body. Stop looking Mina!!!
He walked closer to me still with a towel on and smirked.
“You were looking at my body just now weren’t you” he took my hands away making me blush when I had my eye on his body again.
“W..wh.aat? NO!” I turned around heading for the door when he grabbed me and pulled me back, so close to his body.
“The only thing handsome isn’t only my face, but my body..” he whispered his warm breath through my ear which gave me shivers down my spine.
I knocked out of my thoughts and quickly backed away again trying not the blush.
“YAH KYUHYUN! If you don’t hurry up then I’m going to replace this picture in the necklace to a picture of Key if you don’t hurry up.” I threatened him.
“You wouldn’t?” He gave a scaring voice.
I gave him a wink then turned around the door as I heard drawers clashing together which made me laugh. I went to open the door when his arms wrapped around my waist and head on my shoulder.
“All done!” He smiled and kissed my cheek.
We both walked out together as he was still behind me hugging me.
“Yah! We were going to die out here! Why are you so late? Nicole , Jennifer and Naomi are waiting for us!” Eunhyuk complained.
“What?!” Me and Donghae shouted in unison.
“Is there something wrong? I mean, they’re our friends now right?” He pouted.


Donghae POV.
Pfft, friends? I so know they’re all so fake. Mina knows to right?
“So where are we going today?” Mina asked while smiling at Kyuhyun.
“Let’s go to the park for a picnic!” Sungmin suggested as he ran into the kitchen to get it all ready.
We all nodded and helped pack everything.
We got the basket of  food ready as Eunhyuk carried the blanket.
“Where is Naomi, Nicole and Jennifer meeting us?” Sungmin asked Eunhyuk.
“We’re meeting at the front gate.”
Pst. I can’t even look at them let alone be in a freaking picnic with them!
We all headed out the door as Sungmin and Eunhyuk led us to the park.
“Oppas!!” A scream came from so far away anybody in another country can hear their screeches, oh you would so not believe who it was..yeah your right..
“Oppas!!!” They ran to us clinging onto our arms, I shoved one of them away and continued walking but she would cling back onto my arm. Somebody may aswell get this girl from frikkin glue?!
We settled down under a big tree for shade as we took out the food from the basket.
“Oppa Oppa! I want this one! Oppa Oppa I want that one! Oppa Oppa it looks so delicious!” The girls screamed in excitement as they seen the food come out of the basket one by one.
I rolled my eyes. OPPA MY !
Sooner Eunhyuk and Sungmin were surrounded by two of the girls, feeding each other and laughing with each other. Lets see how happy they would be when they find out what they did to Mina..
This girl..err..Nicole right? She’s giving me the creeps, she keeps fluttering her eyelashes, and flicking her hair, I wonder what she will flick when she’s bald..
“Oppa!!” she clinged onto my arms once again.
“Err Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom.” I slapped her hands away as i stood up.
“Wait, I’ll come with you Donghae.” Mina smiled.
“We’ll meet back out here when your done ok?” Mina said as she entered the bathroom.
I just stood outside because i didn’t need the bathroom, i just wanted to get away from all that fake in the park. She came back outside as she shook her hands drying them in the nice cool breeze.
“Ready?” She asked.
“Wait, shall we go get some ice cream first?
“Sure, but shall we get some for them too? There’s one,two,three,four..eight of them.”
“It’ll all melt by the time we get back, lets just buy it for the two of us.”
She nodded and we made our way into the ice cream shop as she held onto my arms and i ruffled her hair.
“I want it all!” Mina jumped up and down trying to look over the menu.
“Mina, you can only have one!”
“But but!” She pleaded shaking my arm.
“No buts Mina!”
“Please!! I’ll do anything for two scoops!”
After thinking for a while..I finally got it!
“Say.. Oppa your so cool!” I jumped my eyebrows up and down.
“NO WAY!” She detested.
“Then only one scoop for you.”
“Aish fine fine! Oppa~ your so cool!” She came inches from my face and then gave me hug which made me blush a little.
“Three scoops for the hug Donghae!” She backed away and then jumped up and down trying to look at the menu again. How cute.

Kyuhyun POV.
Gosh, I feel so lonely, Mina is taking so long =(! This…Nicole right? She keeps coming towards me feeding me potatoes and that, but I don’t want her!! I want Mina to feed me potatoes!!
“Excuse me, I’m just going to put this in the bin.” I took whatever rubbish was the closest and left to find Mina. I walked over to where the bathroom were when I spotted Donghae and Mina..wait..their going somewhere?
I quietly followed them, trying not to get noticeable. They walked inside..her arms around his…
She still held onto Donghaes arm as she jumped up and down looking over the menu, I stood outside hiding behind the big ice cream cone and peeked over to them.
“Oppa~ your so cool!” Mina said as she was barely inches away from Donghaes face.. It sorted looked like she wanted to kiss him..then…she went for a hug..
Why is Mina doing this? I rubbed my eyes, hoping it wasn’t true.. She likes Donghae huh?
Fine. Two can play at that game. I clenched my fist as I walked back to the park.

(A/N - So late huh? I had a evil cousin over today, she's only 7 and evil xD! Do you have any evil relatives >:D?)