Alley trouble.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Mina POV.

I walked off into the dark night streets as the only thing that keeps me seeing is the street lamps. I feel someone is following me, but I don’t want to turn around. It probably was just my imagination. It started to get cold and I didn’t bring a jacket. I walked down the street then realised there was a dark alley way that is a shortcut to my house. I stood outside the dark alley and thought “I should be ok right? Besides it’s only 6ish so no one should be drunk.” I decided and made my way into the alley. It was so dark I couldn’t see hardly anything! I kept on walking trying to avoid every obstacles as possible. I heard a kick..it was like someone kicking over a trash can. I thought it was me but I felt around , I couldn’t feel any trash cans. Infact there was no trash cans. Another noise came from in front of me, this time it was mens voice.

“When will that girl come?”

“She told me that the girl will walk through here.”

I put my hands over my mouth trying not to make any type of noise. Are they here for someone? I wanted to quietly walk back but managed to kick something metal. So there’s the freaking trash can. The alley went quiet. The men went quiet. I went quiet. I stood there in shock when I realised I should make a run for it. I started to turn around and ran a few steps when something grabbed my wrist. One of the men grabbed my wrist and flung me into the wall making me hit the wall really hard. I screamed while I saw two men stand over me. He held up a picture and looked at me at the same time. The only thing that made me see is the dim street light from outside the alley. “mmm, Is this the girl?” he asked. The other guy looked over the picture and looked at me. “Yes, I think it’s her.” “Are you Mina?” one of them laughed evily.

“What do you want?” I asked in fear.

“Oh well.. Nothing really. I just took orders from someone. I only need to give you a few wounds and bruises. That should be fine with you right?”

“FINE? YOU THINK BEATING ME IS FINE?” I got angry and kicked one of the guys on the leg and tried to run free when they grabbed my hair and tossed me back onto the floor again. They pulled my hair and made me face them while slapping me each time. I cried in pain when one of them covered my mouth. I bit his hand and he punched me right across my cheek. Suddenly.. One of them took out a knife. A small pocket knife.

“Now, I just want make a few cuts on your face because you have made us very angry” Again, without thinking I kicked him in the leg as he fell over. “WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT” the other man shouted and took another pocket knife. He forcefully grabbed my arm and sliced the knife lightly over it. I screamed in pain as my arm was trickling with blood. “How do you like that? Now, I’ll just make a little cut on your face ok?” I tried to fight him and defend him from doing anything else but that just left more cuts on my arm. I screamed for help but there was no use. The other man has leaned next to me and covered my mouth. “Ready?” the man with a knife said. He got closer and closer to me. I could see my blood on the knife I closed my eyes as I still tried to scream but the man covering my mouth just gripped onto me more.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER!? LET HER GO YOU S!” A voice screamed from the side of the alley.