Meet me by the wishing tree.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

[few days later]

Third person.
“YAH! Just because your leaving the hospital today, it doesn’t mean you can jump around like a idiot!!” Mina shouted as Kyuhyun danced around the ward to his favourite song.
“OH MY SUPER GIRL~ NI SHI WO DE BABY GIRLL~” He sang from the top of his lungs and pointed his finger towards her.
“HEEEEY GUYS!!” Eunhyuk and Sungmin shouted in delight as they entered.
When they heard the song ‘Super girl’ being played they also danced around like children.
“Well..this is a nice atmosphere.” A man in a suit walked in.
“Hyung, this is Mina.” Kyuhyun introduced her to his manager.
“Ohh, so this is Mina, you have a nice girlfriend Kyu.”
“No no!! She’s not my girlfriend!!” Kyuhyun blushed.
“Not yet anyway…” Sungmin whispered in his managers ears as he gave a smirk.
“YAH!! LEE SUNGMIN!! WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM?” Kyuhyun shouted as he showed his fist in the air, threatning to punch him
“Nothing Kyu~” He gave off a innocent look as skipped to a chair.
They packed all of Kyuhyuns stuff and left from the back door to avoid any paparazzi.
“Mina, do you mind getting home by yourself? The members have schedules and we need to take Kyuhyun home” The manager asked.
Mina didn’t mind and nodded. She waved them goodbye and walked off.

Mina POV.
I arrived at my doorstep then realized..
“OH POOP!! Key doesn’t know anything yet! I’m so going to my own funeral tonight!!” I cursed myself as I slowly walked into the house. I could hear Key mumbling something to himself over by the living room.
“Ohhh, my dear sweet baby sister Mina~ where are youu~ my cute baby sister mina~” he mumbled to himself.
I walked in casually as he looked at me with a blank expression.
“Oh hi Mina… I’m waiting for Mina…” he murmured then looked away.
I laughed at him as he looked over to me this time with shocked eyes.
“MINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~” He ran and hugged me so tight i could no longer breath.
“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? DON’T TELL ME YOU WENT TO THE SEWAGE PIPES TO GET YOUR PHONE BACK? CAUSE I GOT YOU A NEW ONE!” He yelled which frightened the guts out of me.
“Long story Key, I’ll tell you later!” I giggled as I patted his back.
Key let go and handed me a small wrapped box.
“Here, your phone. Your previous numbers are already in there plus you got the same number too.” He held it towards me and smiled.
“Thanks key.” I smiled as I accepted the gift.
I walked upstairs into my room and switched on the phone.
“Welcome. Key is the best brother ever.” The phone alerted as I switched it on.
I knew he would do something like this!
I walked downstairs and playfully hugged Key as he ruffled my hair. We sat on the table and ate together.
“Are you doing anything later Mina?” he asked shoving spoonfuls of food in his mouth.
“YAH! Don’t talk while you eat, your spitting all the food at me.” I pouted.
He gulped down his food and then smiled at me which made us both laugh out loud.
*ding dong*

Third Person.
The doorbell rang.
“I’ll get it.” Mina insisted as she stood up from her seat and walked over to the door.
“Hello, are you Mi Mina?” He asked.
“Yes I am.”
“Their for you.” The man handing a big bunch of roses to Mina and then left.
Mina looked at the flowers in confusion.
“Who’s it from?” Key winked.
“I’m not sure hmm. Oh! There’s a note in here.” She took the note and opened it.

“Mina, meet me by the wishing tree at 6.
                                 -Kyuhyun.”


Mina smiled to herself. She sat back down on the table and finished eating.
“I’ll clean the dishes.” Key offered.
“You always wash the dishes.” Mina pouted as Key gave her a pinch on the cheeks.
“Don’t you have somewhere to go?” Key laughed.
“How did you know?!”
“Please! You were smiling to yourself as you read the note, it’s obvious you have somewhere to attend to.” He chuckled as he picked up the plates and put them in the sink.
Mina laughed then made her way up the stairs to get ready.
“Aish! What to wear, what to wear?!” She ruffed her hair.
“Keeeeeeeeeeeee-”
“Key here ready to help you what to wear!” He stood by the door position a soldier stand which caused her to laugh as he entered the closet.
“Hmmm, Mina, we really need to go shopping soon, these clothes are so..”
“Don’t say it!” Mina threatened.
“haha, ok I won’t now lets get you a nice outfit. How about this?”

“Wow, this is perfect! Thank you!!” Mina smiled as she gave Key a big hug.
Minas phone beeped.

“Hey Mina, are you ready yet?
                -Kyuhyun.”

“Yes, I’ll be there now.
         -Mina”


She gave Key one last hug and skipped out the door.

 

(Author note: such a boring chapter :( i was ment to write a really long one but since its so late right now ill split them into two... Let's give you a little teaser on the next chapter. Kyuhyun will finally show his feelings to Mina, but not casually telling her.. He has planned something hehe <33 )