Making the lunchbox.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

 

The sound of her alarm clock woke Mina up. Today, she purposely set her alarm just one hour earlier than usual to make lunchboxes. 
 
She slipped on her slippers and skipped to his brothers room before jumping onto his bed “OPPA~“ She squealed and jumped on him. Key, who was still asleep, furrowed his eyebrows.
 
“Uggmmh M-mina! G-get off!“ He mumbled.
 
“You have to help me make lunchbox Key! Come on Come on!!“ She bounced herself up and down on the bed. 
 
“You’re not going to the kitchen.“
 
“Then how am I going to make the lunchboxes?“ She pouted.
 
“I’ll make your lunchbox later!“ He groaned and grabbed his alarm clock “It’s only 6am Mina!“ 
 
“But I have to make another… 4!“
 
“Why do you need four lunchboxes?!“ 
 
“I promised the new students I would make it for them!“ She took the covers off the bed “Come on Key! You’re the best cook! Come on! If I did it myself, I’d burn the kitchen down!“ Mina continued to nag and nag until Key finally gave up.
 
“Aish fine!“ He grumbled and went to brush his teeth. 
 
Mina pumped her fist in the air and got dressed into her uniform before skipping downstairs. “Kyuhyun wouldn’t mind if I made it for the others right? Besides, it won’t be fair.“ She mumbled. After a few minutes. Key finally came down with a clean shirt and combed hair. 
 
“The things I do for you Mina.” Key sighed. Mina gave a proud smug and walked to the kitchen. “Hey Yah Yah Yah!” Key’s annoyed voice suddenly said. “Look at the mess of this microwave! Clean it Mina!” He ordered.
Without any complaints, she wiped it clean. “Such a clean freak Oppa.” She mumbled. After wiping the microwave, she threw the cloth into the sink and took out 5 containers from the cupboard. I gave Key three of the containers to fill lunch in and I took the other two so I could personally do Kyuhyun and Donghae’s lunch to thank them. She decided to personally make them herself as a token of her gratitude because Kyuhyun visited and accompanied her yesterday and Donghae saved her. Mina took some plastic gloves and slapped them on her hand before grabbing a handful of rice and throwing it from hand to hand until it formed into a small ball. She filled the other spaces with fresh chopped vegetables and had one more space left for an egg. Mina heated the pan with a medium heat and then pour a good amount of olive oil in and waited for it to sizzle slightly. When the pan started to sizzle, Mina started with Donghae’s egg. She cracked the egg against the counter and split the shell into two so the yolk slid out onto the pan. Mina walked over to the bin to throw her shells away and when she came back, the egg had formed itself into a somewhat similar heart shape. 
 
“Waah. Oppa Oppa!” She called Key “I don’t know why you won’t let me into the kitchen! I can even shape eggs!” She jumped up and down and gestured him to come over.
 
“What do you mean?” He asked and walked over to the pan. She gave him a sheepish smile.
 
“Look at my egg!”
 
Key looked in the pan and then looked back at me with a confusing expression “What am I suppose to look at?” He raised his eyebrow.
 
“The egg shaped like a hea- BWOH!” She looked back at the pan to see just a normal egg. The heart? It wasn’t there anymore..it was more replaced with shatters of scrambled eggs.
 
“You’re seeing things in the morning.” He laughed and ruffled her hair before going back to finish the other lunchboxes.
 
“I swear it was there…” However Mina ignored and plopped it onto Donghae’s lunchbox. Next was Kyuhyuns egg. She repeated the same process exactly and placed it into his lunchbox. She took one more glance at it “It’s perfectly in a heart shape…” She reassured “Oppa! I’ll show you this time!” She dragged him over “Look!”
 
But yet again. Key gave the same reaction. “Did you stay up all night studying again Mina? I really see no shape! Just a runny yolk!“ 
 
Mina turned her attention from Key and onto the lunchbox. “What? B-but..“
 
“Aish Mina. You’re just so jealous of my cooking aren’t you?“ He teased. 
 
Mina gave him a nod and thin smile. She was 100% sure the eggs weren’t like that. When Key was finally done with the other lunchboxes, Mina wrapped then up and put them in her bag.
 
“Bye Oppa!“ She waved and walked out the door. On the way to school, Mina couldn’t stop thinking about the egg situation. “It probably was just my imagination.. Maybe I didn’t look properly..But at a time, i was positive…” She spoke to herself when a sudden tap from behind her shoulder scared her. 
 
Mina hoped it wasn’t someone that wanted to give her another puffy face but to save her chances. She continued walking and ignoring the taps that happened again and again. The taps went on for a while and she ignored the situation she got tapped again but this time it was one top on her right shoulder and one on her left and so on over and over again. It annoyed her a lot and whether if it was people that wanted to attack her or not. She made herself turn around.