Angel that i wish was mine

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Kyuhyun POV
I woke up the next morning as I heard a loud bang. The sunlight beamed on my face. The pain on my body was stinging like crazy. WHO IS ON ME? I looked down to see Mina against my chest sleeping. She was like a sleeping angel. A angel that I wish was mine. I slowly rolled her down onto the bed as I got up. I gently put the blanket over her and looked at her for a second. She looked so calm and peaceful. I leaned closer and closer until I realised my lips were softly touching hers. I pulled my lips away, giving her a smile then walked out into the kitchen very happy.
“Hey morning bird!” Eunhyuk greeted me.
“Sup Hyung” I greeted back.
“What has the naughty injured Dongseng been up to last night” Sungmin winked.
“WHAT? NOTHING! What are you talking about?”
“Woot woot! You know my little Dongseng. I was going into your room last night to check if you were ok, but I guess you had someone already there.” Sungmin winked and teased again.
I blushed nervously and sat down on the table next to Donghae. He looked dim, and wasn’t very happy.
“Hey Donghae? Are you alright?” I asked.
He gave me a dimmed look and continued eating his cereal. Did I do something wrong?

Donghae POV
I woke up the earliest this morning. I guess Mina had left last night. I washed up and peeked into each members room. I looked at Kyuhyuns last. I slowly creaked open the door but I didn’t expect to see anyone. I was wrong. I saw Mina peacefully sleeping on Kyuhyuns chest. I got really angry and jealous, Doesn’t he know I like Mina? I slammed the door closed and walked into the kitchen, I know I shouldn’t be like this. I can’t help it. I sat on the table with my cereal when Sungmin and Eunhyuk came out with their hair messy and pyjamas creased.
“Donghae, what was that noise just now?” Eunhyuk asked still half awake rubbing his eyes.
“Nothing.” I answered.
“OooOoh Donghae, have you been in Kyuhyuns room?” Sungmin said.
I kept silent as my fist curled up.
“Omo? What happened?” Eunhyuk got excited.
“Well yesterday.. I woke up and decided to check on Kyuhyun to see if he was alright, I peeked over the door to see Mi-” i couldn't listen anymore.
“SHUT UP!” I cut him off in anger.
I hadn’t realised what I had done. I gave a big sigh and apologised to Sungmin who looked shocked.
“Umm..sorry Sungmin I didn’t realise I was shouting..uhh..really sorry”
He gave me a smile and walked over to me.
“Hey, are you alright Donghae?” he put his hand over my shoulder.
“Uhh yeah.. I’m fine.” I lied. Inside me I was furious with jealousy that right now Kyuhyun and Mina was in the same room together.
He smiled at me and continued to cook his breakfast. After a few minutes Kyuhyun walked to the kitchen with a big smile on his face. I sat there with my head down trying to ignore him as possible, jealousy has made me not want to speak to him right now. He sat down next to me and put his hands on my shoulder.
“Hey Donghae? Are you alright?” He asked.
I gave him a straight dim look and then carried on with my cereal.
When Sungmin and Eunhyuk left for a jog, only me and Kyuhyun was in the kitchen I turned to him as he was playing his video games.
“Kyuhyun, we need to talk.” I told him.
“Sure Hyung”
He looked up to me with a confused look  but then followed me to the balcony.