Shining star.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Kyuhyun woke up early this morning, still tired and droopy but he had to get up for the interview.
“Aiyoo~ my poor Kyuhyunnie!” Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae all cooed.
“Aish, Hyungs, this is so not fair, I have a interview all day and you guys get days off!” He pouted.
“Come on Kyuhyun, Guys behave while I’m gone ok?” The manager ordered and they all nodded.
Before Kyuhyun left the door he gave all of them a evil glare and the three of them stuck their tongues out at him.
“What should we do now?” Sungmin asked walking around in circles.
“Let’s go visit Mina later with a fruit basket.” Donghae suggested and the both of them nodded in delight.
“Aiyoo~ Let’s clean the house first, look at the mess Eunhyuk as made!” Sungmin pouted while picking up some boxers lying on the couch.
“WHAT?! It wasn’t just me! It was Donghae too!” Eunhyuk defended himself.
“LIES BOY LIES! It was this boys fault!” Donghae pointed to Sungmin who tried to run away from his fingers.
“Ok ok, let’s all clean this up. Eunhyuk, your in charge of the living room, I’ll be in charge of the bedrooms and Sungmin.. Tut tut… you’re in charge of the bathroom.”
“WHAT!?” Sungmin shocked that he had bathroom duty.
“Pali Pali! The quicker we clean the quicker we get to see Mina.” Donghae waved his arms telling them to go.
“Fine! If it wasn’t for Mina I would totally not do it!” Sungmin defeated.
After hours and cleaning they finally got it done.
“Man, I found a dead cockroach behind the fridge.” Eunhyuk shivered at the thought of a cockroach.
“Right ok, let’s go and get some fruits.” Donghae said brushing off some dust.
They nodded and put on a disguise before leaving the house.
“Wow, their so fresh today.” Sungmin bit into a apple as the juice squirted out.
“Excuse me, can I have a basket of fruits please.” Donghae asked the lady kindly.
“Sure! There you go.” She handed Donghae the basket and he gave her the money.
“Keep the change.” He bowed before the three of them skipped to the hospital.

Donghae POV.
All 3 of us fought at who will carry the fruit basket on the way here and finally we make Sungmin hold it.
“You guys are just too much!” He complained.
We all laughed at Sungmin who didn’t look like the happiest boy going, then Eunhyuk spotted something.
“Hey, what’s going on in there?” Eunhyuk asked pointing towards a bunch of doctors and nurses running into a room.
“Wait.. Isn’t that Minas room?” I asked them. I was so sure it was Mina, something was wrong.
We all ran towards the room as it was filled with Doctors and Nurses.
I saw Key on the other side sitting impatiently. I ran over to him and tapped his back.
“Key, what’s wrong?!” I panicked.
“Mina.. She just said her head was hurting so I called the doctor.. When I came back.. She was lying on her bed.. Not moving…” He cried. I froze in shock as I watched the doctors examine Mina.
“1...2..3 CLEAR!” One of the doctors said as he shocked her.
“Her heartbeats getting a bit normal Doctor.” One of the nurses told him.
“Good, Let’s redo it one more time. Ready? 1..2...3 clear!” The doctor repeated the progress as Minas heartbeat went back to normal. All the nurses and doctors gave a big sigh in relief as her heart beated normally.
“She will be fine for now, she should be awake soon.” One of the doctors told Key before the rest left the room.
I quickly took out my phone and quickly dialled for Kyuhyun.
“Yeobosayo?” He answered.
“Kyuhyun, I need you to come to the hospital right now!” I ordered him.
“I-I-is there something wrong Hyung?” He stuttered a bit.
“Just quickly come now!” I shouted at him then hung up.

Kyuhyun POV.
I ran out before the show started. I heard multiples of people calling me, telling me to come back but I refused. I got into a taxi and told the driver to hurry to the hospital. I gave him the money and ran out of the taxi heading straight for her room. I ran in to see everyone standing. I looked over to Mina who was sitting up on the bed, she was pale and her lips didn’t have that cute red tint..  I walked over to her and sat down next to her holding her hand.
“are you ok Mina?” I asked, looking deep into her eyes.
 She gave me a faint smile which looked like she was almost crying.
“I’m fine Kyu.”
“I was so worried about you Mina.”
“Don’t be, I’m fine don’t worry.” She sounded croaky in her voice.
I reached my hands into my pocket to find out I forgot to bring it.
“Mina, wait here ok. I will be straight back, promise to wait for me ok?”
“I’m not going anywhere Kyu, don’t worry, I’ll wait.” She gave me a smile.
I kissed her on the forehead and quickly left.
I ran home as quick as I can and busted into my room flinging out drawers.
WHERE DID I PUT IT?!
I panicked as I couldn’t find it anywhere, I searched all drawers, I looked under the bed , then I searched under my pillow to find a dark blue box wrapped with a purple ribbon.
I gave myself a relieved smile..i found it.
I ran straight out the door and slammed it shut and sprinted my life back to the hospital. I ran up the stairs, and entered her room to find silence within…

Third person.
There was silence in the room. She was lying down, eyes closed, there was no sound coming from the room.
Kyuhyun stood by the door, glaring at her.
“Kyuhyun.. She’s gone..” Donghae whispered.
“NO, SHE CAN’T BE GONE! SHE PROMISED SHE WOULD WAIT FOR ME!” He fell down onto his knees, full of tears.
“She tried to wait Kyuhyun, she wanted to!” Key raised his croaky voice as tears filled his eyes.
Kyuhyun stood up and walked over to her, kneeling down in front of her.
“Mina, you promised to wait.” He cried as he took out the dark blue box and opened it to reveal a ring.
“I wanted to marry you Mina, if you waited, you could’ve of said yes, please wake up. I know your still alive! Wake up now! I want you to hear what I want to say to you! I want to see your reaction when I propose to you! I still need to teach you how to play starcraft, let's play together. WAKE UP! WAKE UP!” He tugged onto her hands holding tighter by every second.
“Kyuhyun…” Donghae unable to control his emotions.
“This is a joke isn’t it? It’s not funny Mina. Ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha. Don’t play this kind of joke on me, let’s go eat in our little café again, let’s make a family.. Please Mina, don’t leave. I can’t do this without you.” He covered his face into the blanket not letting go of her hand.
Doctors came in and surrounded the bed, they tried to pull Kyuhyun away.
“Kyuhyun, listen to me! Calm down!” Donghae shouted trying to pull away.
“NO! I DON’T WANT TO LET GO OF HER!” He cried holding tighter.
There were more doctors involved, they pulled him up, cherishing every last touch he made with her until their hands aparted..forever.
This painful moment was in front of Kyuhyuns eyes as he was being held back by Nurses and Doctors. His eyes never let go off her, that beautiful face that would always be cherished in his heart, those words that would never come out of again, that warm touch she had, has now vanished. He watched as they pulled the cover over her entire body. That was it... He could never see,feel,talk to her again. She’s gone, the most person that treasured his heart the most, was gone forever, she isn’t coming back.
The doctors took her out the room as the other cheered Key up. Kyuhyun stood there, not being to see her again, he wanted to say those 3 words so much to her. He ran out of the room and out onto the streets, he ran and ran, not knowing where his legs might take him. She was never coming back. The thought of it makes Kyuhyun want to run more. He ran until his legs felt tired and he tripped onto the ground. He had landed right under the wishing tree. He laid there, looking up to the beautiful tree filled with traces of paper when one of them fell down right on his chest. He picked it up and opened it.


He cried, stopping the drops of tears smudging the paper, he held it close to his heart as his cries got louder.
“My shining star, Mi Mina.” He whispered.
 He felt a cold shudder slightly touch across his cheeks, he can recognise that touch anywhere, he gave a faint smile towards the night sky
“I Love You.” They both said in Unison

========================

Click here to read a one shot made by one of my subs ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/7087/every-happiness-has-its-nightmares----one-shot-10-yrs-later-kyuhyun