7 to 8 months left.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Key POV.
“Have a seat.” The doctor offered me.
I took a seat opposite him as he sat on in front of his desk.
“Is there something wrong Doctor?” I impatiently asked him.
He put on his glasses and looked at me while he held his hands together on the table.
“Has your sister been having headaches dizziness lately?” he asked.
I tried to think about the time when she said she weren’t feeling very well and her head hurted.
“She has told me about it atleast a few times a day and she would faint now and then.”
“While we were in the middle of doing the operation we encountered something in her skull, it seemed to be a tumor, we tried to get rid of it but it has already oversized for the Gamma knife.”
I sat there not knowing if I should take it as a joke or not.
“What are you trying to say Doctor?” I trembled.
“I’m sorry but I don’t think your sister will have much long to live. Unless we do a very life threatening operation which has a 80% of death.” He took off his glasses.
“Why my sister? Why is it her doctor?!” I grabbed him by the collar not knowing of my actions.
He tried to calm me down but I just can’t think that my sweet sister is like this now.
“How long will she have to live?”
“The brain tumor hasn’t had any bad effects yet but I’m sorry to say but the longest she is going to last is 7 to 8 months.”
7 to 8 months? Then she will leave this earth forever?

Third person.
Key walked into the room where Mina was, she was in her bed, sleeping. There were tubes around in her everywhere.
Kyuhyun was next to her holding her hand while the others were standing on the edge of the bed staring at her calm face.
“Oh Hyung, you’re here, what did the doctor say?” Sungmin asked him.
He couldn’t tell them about it, surely Kyuhyun won’t be able to handle it.
“She’s fine.” He lied trying to keep his tears in.
“Good.” Donghae sighed in relief.
Key walked over by Kyuhyuns side who was still staring at Mina from the moment he saw her.
He tapped Kyuhyuns shoulder getting his attention.
“Kyuhyun, can I have a moment with Mina please?” Key asked.
Kyuhyun gave Mina one last glance and nodded while heading out the door with Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin.
Key sat down on the chair next to Mina, she looked so peaceful against the beeping sounds of her heartbeat. He couldn’t hold it in anymore, he tipped his head down as tears dropped down on his face and onto the white blanket.
“Mina, why you? You don’t deserve this?  You haven’t done anything bad for you to receive this tumor in your skull.” He sulked knowing that Mina weren’t hearing any of this. But he was wrong. She was awake.

Mina POV.
I was woken up by quiet sulks, I slowly opened my eyes to find myself surrounding my white walls.
Wait? Wasn’t I…? I’m in hospital?
I turned to right to see Key next to me crying while holding my hand, I smiled and was about to wipe of his tears when he said something…
“Mina, why you? You don’t deserve this?  You haven’t done anything bad for you to receive this tumor in your skull.”
I slowly backed my hand away from his cheeks and my smile disappeared. Tumor? Brain tumor?
“How long to I have to live?” I asked staring at the ceiling. He looked up and caught me by surprise as he found out I heard everything.
“Mi-mi..” he muttered.
“How long do I have to live?” I asked again this time demanding a answer.
“The most you have is 7 to 8 months.” he said as he started crying again.
7 to 8 months? that’s when I finish school. That’s when..when me and Kyuhyun planned to get married..
Tears fell to the side of my cheeks and Key quickly wiped them away
“Mina, I’m so sorry.”
“Why are you sorry?”
“Because I just am.”
“Key, this wasn’t your fault. This is no ones fault. I guess this is what you call….fate.” I gave him a smile but inside I knew I was dying.
He looked up to me with his teary eyes "I don't want this kind of fate!" as he held my hand. I gave him a small smile "Oppa, you can't control fate. It happens."

“How are going to tell them?” He said referring to Sungmin, Eunhyuk..Donghae and.. Kyuhyun.
“Don’t tell them yet, I will tell them by myself.” I ordered and he nodded.
Telling them all that I have a brain tumor? This may be the hardest thing I can ever do, especially telling Kyuhyun..