Special charms.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

“Key! Why have you blindfolded me?!” Mina wondered as she moved her arms around trying not to bump into anything.
“It’s ok Mina, I’m not going to bash you against the wall, just hold my arm.” Key smirked but obviously Mina didn’t see.
“Oppa, where are we, I can’t see anything!” She pouted.
“Well obviously you can’t see anything, that’s why I blind folded you.” He pinched her nose.
Key saw everybody over by the beach waving to him and he quickly dragged Mina over and stood right in front of the quiet crowd.
“Oppa! Tell me where we are right now!” Mina ordered.
“Ok Mina, you can take off your blindfold now.” Key told her.
She gave a confused look and slowly took her blind fold off when a huge cheer shocked her.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY MI MINA!!” Everybody cheered and whistled and pulled their party poppers.
Mina was shocked but yet happy that everybody was there celebrating her birthday that she burst into tears which was also a shock to the crowd.
“Aigoo, Mina don’t cry!”
“Yeah Mina, we didn’t mean to make you cry~”
“Cheer up Mina, you should be happy!”
“Let’s party Mina!” Her Classmates said.
She managed to calm her tears down
“Thank you so much guys, this is the best birthday party ever!”
Donghae pressed the play button of the stereo and everybody started dancing.
He swifted over to Eunhyuk and Sungmin.
“Guys, where’s the birthday cake?” He whispered.
“It’s in the car.” They told him.
Mina slid herself pass the dancing people and went to find Kyuhyun but spotted Sungmin,Eunhyuk and Donghae first.
“Minaaaaaa~” Sungmin cooed as he ran and attacked Mina with a big hug.
“Happy birthday Mina~” All three said in Unison.
“Thanks guys, did you plan all this?” She asked.
“Actually, this is all Kyuhyuns plan. We had nothing to do with this, he said he wanted to give you the best birthday party ever!” Eunhyuk explained.
Mina felt a sudden blush how Kyuhyun went through all this to give her a birthday party.
“Then where is he now?” She asked looking around.
“Oh, he walked over there just now." He pointed towards a field a few yards away from the beach.
“Thanks for everything guys, you three are truly my best friend.” She gave each of them a heart warming hug and went to find Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun POV.
After all the hard work I put in the party, it finally paid off because whatever I do for Mina, it doesn’t matter how much work I put in it, just as long as she’s happy. I laid on the field hands resting on my head facing the bright blue sky. I closed my eyes and smiled at how lucky I am to have met Mi Mina.
I still remember the first time that we met in the rain and how she didn’t react when she saw the super handsome me. When she bumped into me on my first day of school and that’s when I first knew her name. I’m not sure when I first started to have feelings for this girl but I’m really glad I had these feelings, because this girl, is the most important girl in my life, of course with my mom too. She’s a girl that won’t squeal and scream when she sees me. She’s the girl that gets into many troubles. She’s the girl that is naïve and most importantly, she’s the girl I’m in love with.

“Hey, my party’s over there ya no?” A shadow stood above me and over took the sun.
I opened my eyes to see Mina standing above me pouting with her hands on her waist.
I sat up and she sat next to me.
“Sorry, I was over here for a bit. I was just thinking about something.”
She looked at me and wondered. “What were you thinking about?”
“How lucky I am to have a girlfriend that eats SO MUCH.” I laughed.
She pinched my cheeks and teased me at how cute I am but really she’s getting revenge.
“I joke, I was thinking how lucky I am to have met you.”
Yes..that made her blush hehe.
Should I give her to present now? Or wait until later? But it wouldn’t make a difference right? Since we’re together right now, I may as well give her the present.
“Mina?” I shook her as she laid her head on my shoulder.
Her eyes were closed, I shook her to wake her up then she finally opened her eyes.
“Are you tired?” I asked.
“Ah no no, I feel a little dizzy, that’s all.”
“I have something to give you..”
“What is it?” She smiled.
I stuck my hands in my pockets and took out the little box wrapped with a pink ribbon
“Here you go, Happy birthday!!” I clapped my hands.
“What is it?”
“Open it!”
She took off the lid revealing a charm bracelet.

Mina POV.
I took off the lid revealing a charm bracelet with quite a few charms on it.
There was a umbrella charm, a school book charm, a tree charm, a heart charm and a ring charm.
“Why are there so many random charms Kyu?” I asked.
“Random? Each charm has a meaning.”
“What are each charms meanings?”
“Guess?”