What the hell happened to you?

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Mina’s POV.
I need to hide all these wounds and cuts from Key.

If he finds out. He’ll kill me for sure.

I don’t wanna die!

I stopped outside the gate and tidied myself up, dusting my skirt and straightening up my uniform. I walked to the front door then slowly opened it with sudden creaks. I looked around but saw no one in sight.

Phew.  

I wiped my non existing swear on my forehead and walked in. I kicked my shoes off and placed them on the shoe rack. I slowly and steadily tip-toed into the living and froze instantly. Key was sat on the sofa with a fly swatter in his hand. He repeatedly hit it against his hand as he continued to stare at me.

Maybe if I just slowly walk out of the room, he won’t say anything..

Such a good idea.
 
I started to turn around and walked up the stairs.

“JUST A MINUTE MI MINA!”

I startled and froze on my spot. I grabbed my cheek and hid it so that he won’t see. My head jerked to his direction.

“Yes oppa?”

“Why are you hiding your cheek?”

“What are you talking about? No I’m not.”

He stood up from his seat and made his way towards me. He scanned my up and down until stopping at the red blood stain with a bandage on my arm.

“Mi Mina! What did you do to your arm?!” He started to panic.

It’s scary when he panics or shouts.

“I-I-It’s nothing.” I told him then took my other hand accidentally from my face and covered my arm.

Aish I’m so stupid.

Key widened his eyes and started at the swollen cheek that was covering nearly half my face.

He took a deep breath “Mina… what is that?” He tried to keep calm as he slowly lifted his finger and gently but harshly poked it.

“Yah! Why are you poking it!?”

He didn’t answer me. Instead he poked it again as if it was amusing to see me in pain.

“Stop! I fell earlier arrasso?” I lied.

He brought his finger back and crossed his arms “You’d think I’d really believe that? Unless the ground were made of a few hard fists that would injure you like this. Did anybody bully you?” he asked but i only denied.

“You know Mina. If you don’t like this school. I can arrange you to transfer to another one.”

“Ani. It’s ok. I like it. Besides. It’s my last year and I don’t want you to go through so much trouble.”

He sighed and caressed my hair. “I’m always here for you.”

“Thanks Oppa. I know.” I gave him a thin smile and made my way upstairs.

I feel bad lying to Key. I mean, I don’t want him to be sad. I don’t want him to worry for me.

I walked into my room and closed the door behind me. Dropping my bag onto the floor, I sat down in front of my mirror. My cheek was really swollen and big. You could cut this part of my cheek off and play football or volleyball with it.
______

There was a knock on the door.

“Yah Mina, Are you in there?” Key asked as he slowly opened the door to find that Mina had fallen asleep, her heading resting on her arms as it rested on her desk.

“Aish, you pabo” Key mumbled and put a blanket over Mina lightly. He grabbed a piece of paper and scribbled.

“Yah Sleepy head! I’m going to practice, I might be over Onew’s for the night. Dinner is on the table. It’s spaghetti. Eat it or you’ll die.
Love you Dongsaeng~  Key. ”


He placed the note next to her and closed the door behind him. Not long later, she woke up and rubbed her tired eyes.

“Oppa!” She shouted but didn’t get a respond. “Oppa!” She tried again but still no response “OPP-” She stopped when she saw a note folded in half on her desk. She blinked a few times and picked up the note and unfolded it.
“Aish that Key” She mumbled and yawned. Mina stood up and walked to the bathroom to refresh. She washed her face and then suddenly the doorbell rang.

“Key’s back already?”

Mina wiped her face dry with a towel and walked downstairs.

“Coming!” She yelled at the continuous ringing of the doorbell.