All lies.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Play this song while reading-

" />

Mina POV.
After thinking it out all week, Donghae made me realise the more I hide this, the more both of us will get hurt so the only thing I can do is.. Break up with him..It will only be the best for both of us.
I couldn’t sleep all night, in my head was all filled with questions, how am I going to do it? Where am I going to do it? Should I even do it? The quickest way is when I first see him. I stepped out of the door for another Saturday, I decided to go on a stroll. I haven’t seen him in almost a week. I would avoid his calls, his text messages, even when he knocks on my door I would beg Key to make up a excuse.
“MI MINA!” A voice shouted behind me which made me freeze. I knew who exactly this voice belongs to so I quickly tried to pace quicker steps.
“MINA! STOP RIGHT THERE!” The voice came more near. I refuse to listen to his commands and carried on walking but his arm caught up with mine and turned me around.
“WHY HAVE YOU BEEN AVOIDING ME?!” He sounded angry but I don’t have the guts to look at him.
“What are you talking about? No ones been avoiding you.” I told him while watching my feet scrape on the ground.
“It’s been a week Mina, I tried to ring you, I tried to text you, I even knocked on your door! If your telling me that you haven’t been avoiding me? That’s the last thing I would believe!” He shook my shoulders quite hard. Even though he shook me and it hurt, I missed his touch, those warms hand that would freely wrap around me everyday, but now it was different, those warm delicate hands could no longer have the permission to do that because starting from now…I will do to most regretting thing in my life.

Third person.
“ANSWER ME MINA!” Kyuhyun continued to shake Mina.
“Kyuhyun..” She whispered which caused him to stop and shudder at her voice.
That voice he loved to hear everyday, it would make his day, this time he wasn’t so sure..
“Let’s break up.” She forced herself to say…trembling.
Kyuhyun stood there..he didn’t know what to say? Why?
“No..mina…we can’t break up!” He tried control his tears.
“I don’t have feelings for you anymore you understand Kyuhyun? I never actually loved you! That’s why I was avoiding you all week! I want to break up with you!” She raised her voice as big fat drops of tears dropped down her cheeks but the rain would make it look like she wasn’t crying.
“Did I do something wrong Mina? I’ll change! Please, don’t do this!” He pleaded pulling her into his arms. She stayed still, remember the last of this hug before she hastly pulled away.
“You didn’t do anything wrong Kyuhyun.” She wiped her last tears. “I’m sorry, I’ve made my final decision. Let‘s not see each other again, I will be planning to move.” She lied forcefully grabbed the necklace and threw it on the floor, the one Kyuhyun first gave her, the Polaroid... she turned around and quietly took heavy steps forward she wanted to take two steps back every time... She didn’t want it to be like this..but destiny wanted too.

Kyuhyun POV.
Goodbye..? She left me… She broke up with me… Mina… your gone…
I fell onto the ground as this rain showered all over me. She didn’t have feelings for me anymore? What about the marriage we planned? I grabbed a box in my pocket and opened it.. I even prepared this ring earlier.. The diamond ring sparkled against the rain but disappeared. Everything was just like yesterday. Me and Mina would be going to the wishing tree, going to the park, eating ice cream together, spending everyday together, but after today, it would be different, Mi Mina. The first person my heart beated for, the first person I thought about everyday, the first person I cried for, the first person that broke my heart. I love you Mina...

Mina POV

Cho Kyuhyun. Even though i know you can't hear what i'm thinking, but i want you to know that the things i said back there was all lies, Kyuhyun, your the first person i ever fell in love with and i really hoped we lasted together, i wanted to marry you, i wanted to have kids and make a little cute family, we would live in a small house, we would be those normal familys, everyday you would come home and be greeted by the kids as i would cook dinner, you would creep behind me and give me a kiss as you helped me. We would all go to the park after dinner and play on the swings with our kids. But you see.. after these few months, i would not be here anymore, the only thing i can leave behind is the feelings i had for you and no one else. I love you Cho Kyuhyun, even if i die, i will love you, i will watch over you and always be that shining star you will see everynight. That star would be waiting for you, even till the end of time. She would quietly wait for you. Cho Kyuhyun, i guess this Destiny right? We weren't made for eachother, you were meant to be with someone else, someone far more better than me, someone who would make you more happy than i would. You must promise that every day you will be happy because the Cho Kyuhyun i love is always cheerful and full of joy. I will leave this place soon, and decend myself into a shining star to always shine out for you, don't forget. I Mi Mina, has and will always love one person only. He goes by the name of.. Cho Kyuhyun.