Wishing Tree.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

They arrived at a park near a big field, Kyuhyun pulled Mina in front of a big tree.
“Where are we?” Mina asked.
“We’re at the wishing tree, don’t you know about this tree?”
“I don’t think so..I don’t go out much” she confessed.
“Well this tree right here is called the wishing tree. People say that if you write your wish on a piece of paper and tie it to a rock, throw it as high as you can into the tree, your wish will soon come true.” Kyuhyun explained.
“Wow! Does it really work?” Mina asked in fascination.
“I’m not sure, you wanna try?”
Mina nodded at Kyuhyun then pulled out some paper and two pens, they both hid their paper from each other and started writing.

“ I wish Mi Mina, would be my true love.
                       -Cho Kyuhyun”

“I wish for everyones happiness and to find my true love.
                                       -Mi Mina”


They both scrumpled their piece of paper and tied it to a small rock using a little string. They threw it up as high as they could and luckily both of theirs didn’t fall back down.
“So what did you wish for ?” Mina asked.
“I’M NOT TELLING YOU! If I do, then it won’t come true.”
“Then it must have been a good wish.” she smiled.
“Yes it was..” he sighed.

They both left the park teasing each other to reveal their wishes, not knowing who was watching them.

Nicole POV.
“Nicole Hunny!” Naomi called over to me.
“Yes?” I answered her.
“GUESS WHO I JUST SAW WITH KYUHYUN?!” She stuttered in disbelief.
After this, I had already known, it was that , Mina. The alley job didn’t finish her. Stupid men, can’t even finish off a girl. How pathetic.
“What we gonna do now baby?” Jennifer asked.
“Well, I guess we’ll just have to keep on playing the game until she learns her lesson to stay away from our oppas.” I smirked.
Both of the girls started to jump in excitement. Mi Mina. You better watch out what’s ahead of you.

Mina POV.
“So, where are we going now?” I asked Kyuhyun.
“I‘m taking you home of course!” He said.
“Why do I need to go home? I want to go out!” I pouted hoping he would give in.
“That face wouldn’t work Mina! Only I can pull it off! Besides you stink, of course you need to go home and wash!” He laughed pinching my cheeks.
We arrived in the front of my house.
“See you later Mina.” He gave me a hug and bid me goodbye.
I walked into the house to see Key at the front door looking all happy.
“Welcome home my dear donsaeng!” He flapped his arms out.
“Why are so happy Oppa” I asked.
“Well, you were staying at someones house yesterday, and from looking out the window just now. I know exactly who you were with” he winked.
“IT WASN’T LIKE THAT OPPA!” I defended myself.
“Haha! Ok ok ok, I believe you, now go wash up.” He winked.
Obviously he doesn’t believe me. Such a bad oppa.
I walked up the stairs and into my room to find a bunch of roses on my bed.
“They arrived earlier. There’s a card inside. Read it, it’s from your lover boy” Key teased by the door.
I threw a pillow aiming at him but sadly missed, he stuck out his toungue and ran down the stairs like a kid.
I sat on the bed while examining the flowers, they were sure beautiful. I spotted a note stuck to the side and opened it.

“Hey Mina ^^
 A bunch of roses for you! They are very beautiful.. Just like you. Agree neh?
                                                   From ???”


What? They didn’t leave their name? Maybe it was Kyuhyun?  I smiled at myself and how beautiful these flowers were. I popped them into a lovely pink vase and went to wash up.
“Mina! I’m going to practice now! See you in a bit!!” Key shouted from downstairs.
“Yeh Oppa! Bye!” I shouted back.
I feel so refreshed and clean after taking a shower. I headed back to my room when the doorbell rang.
“Who is it!?” I shouted to the door as I ran down the stairs.
“Donghae!”
I opened the door to see Donghae looking casual with sunglasses and a cap.
“Hey Donghae. What you doing here?” I asked.
“Oh nothing, just stopping by to ask if you got the roses?” he smiled nervously.
“Oh yes! I got the roses! They are really beautiful Donghae! Tell Kyuhyun I said thank you!” I smiled happily
When I said that I saw his smile completely turned into a frown.
“Kyuhyun?” he stuttered.
“Yeah? Wasn’t Kyuhyun the one who sent them?” I asked in confusion.

Donghae POV.
This morning I went out for some stuff when I spotted a very nice and cute flower shop.
“Hello sir, would you like some roses? They were just in stock today! You can give it as a gift to the person you like.” A women introduced.
The flowers were pure beautiful, but who can I get them for? Giving it to Eunhyuk would be weird.. What about Mina? Should I give them to Mina?
I thought abit and just bought some roses. I sat near a bench while I stared at the blank note. What should I write?
After a few minutes of thinking I finally got it!
 
“Hey Mina ^^
A bunch of roses for you! They are very beautiful.. Just like you. Agree neh?
                                 From ???”


I think it’s better to be anonymous for now. I took the roses and headed for Minas door.
I rang the doorbell when a half bald boy opened the door with a pink apron on.
“Hello, how may I help you?” The boy asked.
“Umm hey, I’m Minas friend. Could you give this to Mina when she gets home?” I asked him handing him the flowers.
He gave me a smirk and then reassured they would get to Mina.
I bowed and thanked him, then walked off.
I took a little stroll, keeping my head down at the same time just incase any fans recognize me. I found a little cute park which was attached to a big field. I walked in as I breathed in all the fresh air around me. I spotted a big tree full of papers on it. I walked towards it to see a little sign.
“Wishing tree. Write your wish and throw it up.”
That’s interesting I thought. I took out a pen and a piece of paper from my pocket and thought for a bit until I realised exactly what I should write.

“I wish Mi Mina happiness forever with whoever she loves. Even if it is or not me.
                                                      -Lee Donghae”


This wish should be good enough right? Even if Kyuhyun wins at the end then she can still be happy.

Third Person
He found a pretty light rock and tied it with a string. He kept throwing it up but somehow it would come back down. That’s so weird? Why wouldn’t his stay? After a few goes he finally decided to climb the tree and tie it to the branches instead. He got as highest as he can. He tied the note tightly on the tree branch and slowly came back down
“That should do it.” He sighed and walked away.
He walked out of the gate again feeling all the fresh air.What he doesn't know is that the note had unknowingly dropped on the ground..  
He skipped happily down the streets forgetting about his idol image and landed in Minas house once again. He saw the same guy that earlier opened the door for him walking out.

Donghae POV
“Hey!” I called.
“Oh Annyeonghaseyo.” He replied.
“Where are you off to?” I asked.
“Just going to go practice. Mina is home by the way. You can go knock for her if you want, she has already seen the flowers. She was very happy.” He smiled.
“Oh ok, thanks” I waved him goodbye.
I walked up the doorstep and knocked on the door.
“Who is it?” She shouted.
I responded her and told her it was Donghae.
She opened the door wearing shorts and a t-shirt with a towel wrapped around her neck.
“Hey Donghae. What you doing here?” She asked.
“Oh nothing, just stopping by to ask if you got the roses?” I told her.
“Oh yes! I got the roses! They are really beautiful Donghae! Tell Kyuhyun I said thank you!” She smiled happily.
My smile had now vanished from the face of the earth. She thought that they were from Kyuhyun and not me? Did she even think it was from me? Has she started developing feelings for Kyuhyun already?