Why is he doing this?

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Mina POV.
“MmmmMmmm! Donghae, this is so nice!” I my lips as the melting ice cream couldn’t stop flowing due to this heat.
“I can’t believe your having 3 scoops Mina! Where do you get the stomach to eat loads?” he laughed.
“It comes naturally.” I smiled as I rubbed my belly.
We walked back to the park together and dropped my ice cream. I saw something I wish I have never seen..

Kyuhyun POV.
I walked back to the park fist clenched, gritting my teeth as of how angry and pissed i am right now that Mina would really do something like this behind my back. Why?
I sat back down waiting for Mina and Donghae to come back when Nicole approached me again.
“Kyuhyun Oppa, what’s wrong?” She clung onto me giving me a pouted face.
If she likes me so much…I mean, Mina is doing that with Donghae? Why can’t I do the same with her?
“Nothing baby.” I replied giving her a pinch on the cheeks..but they weren’t as puffy and soft like Minas..
“Baby? OPPA! I love you!” She bursted out as she rubbed her face against my arms.
I could hear Mina and Donghae..their coming back.
“Nicole aaahh” I fed her some salad, making sure Mina saw us. She saw us alright, she didn’t look sad.
I continued to feed her when Nicole kissed my cheek, so I kissed hers back. This was all your fault Mina. So you only used me to get to Donghae? I really misunderstood you.You were different.. I clenched our couples necklace into my hands.

Third Person.
“Mina? Mina? What’s wrong?” Donghae asked as he saw Mina gazed into the direction.
Donghae looked directly where Mina was staring at, to see Kyuhyun..flirting with another girl.
“Why that little bas-” Donghae rolled up his sleeves and ready to run over there but was stopped my Mina.
“Don’t Donghae.” She drooped her head down.
“Oppa! You like me too right?!” Nicole shouted..so that everyone could hear..even Mina.

Mina POV.
“Oppa! You like me too right?!” She shouted.
I looked up to look at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun…don’t..
He looked at me with anger then smiled back at Nicole.
“Yes I do.” He replied .
Suddenly I wanted to die…why is he doing this? What did I do wrong? You said you loved me forever?
Tears began to sink down my cheeks as I couldn’t take it anymore.
Donghae pulled me into a hug as I laid my head on his shoulder silently crying hoping they wouldn’t hear me. Then Kyuhyun did it..I saw him..

Kyuhyun POV.
“Oppa! You like me too right?!” Nicole asked me.
Mina was still staring at me..I can’t tell from her expression, I felt so sorry but then I looked up to Donghae and clenched my fists tighter.
I tried my best to reply to that question, “Yes I do.” was all I could say because it hurt to much.
I looked over to Mina but she was in a hug with Donghae. So that’s how you treat your boyfriends Mina? I nearly even died for you? You just take me as some toy to play around to get closer to Donghae?
My actions took over control and I grabbed Nicole by her shoulders and kissed her on the lips so No one could see my tears. Mina, I thought you loved me, I did everything for you, you stole my heart now ripped it to pieces. You were my everything and more.

Donghae POV.
Why is Kyuhyun doing this? Flirting with that slag, treating Mina like this? I can’t take this no more! I let Mina go and walk towards Kyuhyun as I rolled up my sleeves.
“YAH, HOW COULD YOU?” I shouted towards Kyuhyun as I grabbed his collar and gave him a blow on his face making him fall back on the ground.
“MINA LOVED YOU KYUHYUN, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?”

“HOW COULD I DO THAT? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DONGHAE, IT WAS HER FAULT!” he backfired.

“WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU? KYUHYUN, SHE REALLY LOVED YOU AND YOU’RE HERE FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER GIRL AND TELLING HER YOU LIKE HER? DIDN’T YOU KNOW MINA WAS AT THE BACK! SHE HEARD EVERYTHING!”

I clenched up all the anger on my fist and gave him another blow on the face which makes me even angrier looking at him. Everybody gasped and helped Kyuhyun up then punched me back which made my mouth bleed.

“Kyuhyun stop it!” Mina ran towards me helping me up.

“OH SURE! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS HIM! WHAT ABOUT ME?!”

“KYU, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?” Her eyes swollen from all her tears.

“DON’T YOU ACT DUMB WITH ME! I SAW EVERYTHING IN THE ICE CREAM STORE.
OPPA YOUR SO COOL? THEN WHY WON’T YOU BE WITH DONGHAE, I’M SURE YOU WILL BE A GREAT COUPLE!”

“KYUHYUN! IT WASN’T LIKE THAT, DONGHAE WAS GOING T-”

“DON’T GIVE ME ANY EXCUSE MINA, CAUSE I WON’T FALL FOR IT.” He grabbed the couple necklace and threw it on the floor then left with Nicole.

“D-d-onghae..what’s wrong?” Sungmin and Eunhyuk asked me in shock.

I told them I’d explain later and they left chasing after Kyuhyun. I looked over to Mina to find her kneeling on the floor, with the necklace in her hand. Cho Kyuhyun, I can’t believe you.