Finding her...

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Third person.
Mina woke up to find herself being tied to a chair and surrounded in a small black room.
She called for help..hoping somebody out there could hear her.
“Somebody Help” She begged.
“Shut up, no ones going to help you!”
Two men stepped in the flickering light that was swaying back and forth.That was the only thing that was able to keep Mina seeing.
“Hey Mina, you remember me?” one of the men smirked and touched her cheeks with his dirty filthy hands. She dodged his hand and spat in his face as the man stood up and wiped his face then landing a big fat slap on Minas cheek leaving her silent.
“What do you want from me!?” Mina yelled at the top of her voice as her eyes got watery.
“Oh us? We don’t want nothing from you, we just got some orders to keep you here for a while, then we can get our money” they smirked in disgust.
Mina thought, who would do this?
They kept touching Mina anywhere they could, she couldn’t fight back.
“Kyuhyun…please save me” she prayed.

Kyuhyun POV.
A shudder came to me, I feel a sense of Mina, she needs me now. I could hear Eunhyuk trying to catch up with me, my breaths keep going slower and deeper, I’ve ran everywhere, looking into every single detail in the area, I can even walk around with my eyes closed now. No sign of Mina..
If only I went to the supermarket, if I rang her earlier..this wouldn’t happen.
I slowed down and then stopped by the school, I held my hands to my knees while panting for air.
Eunhyuk caught up with me then grabbed my shoulder
“Kyuhyun, running like this won’t help find Mina.”
“Then what will? Eunhyuk, this is all my fault!” I confessed in tears.
“Kyu, this isn’t your fault, you never predicted this would happen, what we need to do now is call for Donghae and Sungmin to see where they are.” He smiled while comforting me.
I passed my phone to Eunhyuk as he made a call to Sungmin, putting it on loud speaker.
“Hey Sungmin, where are you?” Eunhyuk asked.
“Ahh Eunhyuk, we’re near the school. We still have no sign of Mina.”
“Us neither, meet me by the school gate, Donghae is with you right?”
“Uhh yeah, see you.”
He hung up and we waited until they ran up to us.
“There’s no sign of Mina anywhere, Eunhyuk did you see anything earlier?" Sungmin breathing hard.
Eunhyuk thought for a while then pointed a finger up giving us a sign that he saw something.
“ah! It was a black van with the number plate “01-GBB-1” He confidently said.
“Great, but what do we do now?” Sungmin asked.
“Let’s go to the supermarket and ask for the tapes that were filmed by the carpark to look for any clues!” Donghae said as he ran towards the supermarket leaving us running after him.

Third Person.
They all ran into the supermarket and headed towards the pay counter.
“Excuse me, could we possibly borrow the camera tapes that were recorded outside your store about an hour ago?” Donghae politely asked.
“OMO OMO! Aren’t you Super Junior?! I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS! I’M TALKING TO SUPEP JUNIOR! I’M SUCH A BIG FAN!” The girl screamed in excitement.
“Please, can we have the tapes?” Donghae begged once again.
“SORRY, YOU GONNA HAVE TO ASK MY MANAGER!” The girl still shouting in excitement.
The girl went to the door behind the counter and later came back out with a man in his 30’s.
“Hi Sir, we really need your tapes that were filmed outside your store about an hour ago.” Donghae asked.
“I’m so sorry but we can’t give stuff like that.” The manager apologised.
There was a sudden silent bang on the floor.
Kyuhyun was behind all of the member, he had gone down on his knees..
“Please, someone that is really important to me is missing right now, the only way I could find out where she is, is by watching the tape that was recorded outside, I beg you, please help us.” He begged on the floor while tears dropped down his red face. Eunhyuk bent down to help Kyuhyun up but he rejected, he shoved Eunhyuk away signalling him to leave him alone when Eunhyuk also went down at his knees.
“Please Sir, She’s missing and the tape can really find out where she is!” He pleaded.
“Look, I’m not sure” the manager still hesitating when Donghae also went down on his knees..
“PLEASE! I beg you sir, she is really important to all of us! You could save a life!” He begged while bowing down to the floor.
“Please sir.” Sungmin gave a puppy face.
The manager gave in as other people were looking at them awkwardly.
“FINE! But don’t tell anybody about this.”
The manager gave Donghae the tape as the other members helped each other up.
“Thanks so much!” They said as they bowed in happiness.
They walked into the back room of the supermarket and put the tape in the video player.
“HEY! Isn’t that Mina?!” Sungmin shouted as he pointed to the screen.
They looked closer to the screen then clarified it was her.
“Wait.. WAIT! Pause it!!!” Eunhyuk shouted in demand.
They paused the tape with eyes wide in shock.
“There’s two men behind her..with something in their hands..” Sungmin trembling.
They continued to play the tape of the attack.

Kyuhyun heard the words "Kyu-" come out of before she got attacked.

"She was expecting me.." Kyuhyun whispered as his tears dropped again.


“OMG, WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO HER!” Sungmin shouted as his mouth shaped a ‘O’
“Look! It’s the van!!! The black van!!! They headed towards the forest!!” Eunhyuk yelled as he stood up from his seat.
“Lets go!” Sungmin ordered as he left the door. They all bursted out of the door leaving Kyuhyun last to leave.

.He walked out the door then looked back to the tv and whispered to himself.

"Mina, i will deffinetly save you, and protect you." and ran out the door.

 

(Authors Note: zOMG!! Writers block >< Sorry it's not good. Don't kill me, ill do better x-x)