Fan girls.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

“Hmmm” Mina thought.
“Aish, Kyu, I don’t know, can you explain it to me please!” She pouted.
“Right.” He sat up straight and held each charm with his hands.
“The umbrella charm represents the first time we met.”
“OH, IN THE RAIN?!” She interrupted.
“Yes, the school book charm represents when I met you by the stairs.”
“When you bumped into me and made me bump my on the ground?” She asked.
“You bumped into me you silly yeobo!” He pinched her nose which made her face scrunch together a bit.
“The tree charm is our wishing tree.” Kyuhyun explained as she nodded.
“The heart charm is how much I love you, and you only.” She smiled and nodded then looked down at the ring charm.
“What is this charm then?” she held the ring charm towards Kyuhyun.
“Well..this charm is..I want to marry you.” He confessed.
Minas face turned slightly pink at Kyuhyuns last word.
“Thanks Kyuhyun.” She put the bracelet on and laid her head on Kyuhyuns lap.
He lowered down and gave Mina a peck on the forehead which made her have a slight giggle.
They talked about everything and anything until Kyuhyun asked a serious question.
“Mina.. If I asked you, would you like to  marry me..what would be your answer?” He asked in a serious tone.
“Hmm… I’d say no..” Mina pouted and wiggled about.
“oh..” Kyuhyun quietly said.
She looked at Kyuhyuns sad expression and giggled.
“I haven’t finished. I wouldn’t like to marry you Kyuhyun.” She lifted herself from his lap and stood up above him holding her hand out.
“Because I would love to marry you.”
Kyuhyun who was just sad was now like children on Christmas day. He stood up instantly flashing a big smile at her and holding her hands.
“REALLY?!” He asked to make sure.
Mina laughed and nodded her head as she felt herself being lifted up by the waist and spun around.
“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wooooooooooooooo” Kyuhyun celebrated by himself running around in circles.
“BUT! We can’t while we’re still in school.”
Kyuhyun counted his finger continuously then smiled.
“That’s only 7 or 8 months left! Yaaay!” He picked up Mina once again and spun her around sharing the happy moment together.
“YAH! KYU! MINA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THE PARTIES OVER HERE!” They heard Donghae shout at them a few yards away.
“COMING!!” They both replied and held hand in hand skipping back together.
“Where have you guys been?!” Sungmin ran over to them questioning them.
“No where.” They both replied with a smile.
“Lets have everyones attention!” Key clapped while all the crowd turned towards him.
“Is everybody having a good time?”
“Neeeeeeeeeeeh!” Everybody cheered loudly.
“Then lets have some cake!”
Everyone cheered more louder than before and chanted the word cake.
“I’ll go get the cake.” Kyuhyun excused himself.

Kyuhyun POV.
I took Donghaes car keys and headed towards the car. I was walking when I noticed Nicole come over to me and held onto my arm. I quickly tugged away.
“Oppa, can I asked you a question?” She gave me a sad look.
“Sure.”
“Why do you like Mina?”
“Because I love her.”
We walked together to the car as she kept close to me. I walked at the back of the boot and took out the cake when she yet asked me another question.
“Oppa, why not me?” She hugged me from behind.
I took her hands away from my waist and swung them away from me I turned around and she had tears in her eyes.
“Nicole, what are you talking about?” I raised my eyebrows.
“Kyuhyun, I love you! I really do!” She hugged onto me not letting go.
“Nicole, please get off, you can’t be like this, your Minas friend for goodness sake!”
“I DON’T CARE! I NEVER LIKED HER! I WAS HER FRIEND BECAUSE I WANTED TO BE CLOSE TO YOU.” She covered preventing anymore to come out.
“You were her friend because you liked me? Nicole that it the most selfish thing I have ever heard. I don’t want to see you ever again.” I locked the car and made my way back to the beach when I heard screams.
“LOOK EVERYBODY! IT’S KYUHYUN FROM SUPER JUNIOR! IT’S REALLY IS CHO KYUHYUN!” A girl screamed. Oh crap, I forgot about my disguise.
“LETS GET HIM!” Another fan girl shouted. Get me? Heck no! Kyu Runn!
Before I could start running the fan girls has already surrounded me with their cameras.
“CHO KYUHYUN OMO SO HANDSOME!”
“I LOVE YOU KYUHYUN”
“MARRY ME!?”
“CHO KYUHYUN, CHO KYUHYUN, SARANGHAE” They all screamed.
Luckily I was tall enough and I saw Mina looking around.
“MINA OVER HERE!” I waved my arms to get her attention.