He misunderstood.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

For days, they wouldn’t speak to each other despite how much they wanted too. Mina would try to talk to Kyuhyun but he would always ignore her. Everyday going to school was like being heartbroken, seeing Kyuhyun talk to Nicole straight after class.
“Mina, are you ok?” Donghae sat next to her as she was alone on the field.
“Uhh yeah, I’m fine Donghae.”
“Mina, you’re not.”
“Donghae, don’t worry I am.”
“If you want to cry then cry on my shoulder. It’s much better than keeping it in.”
Without notice she cried hard, harder every second as Donghae leaned her head on his shoulder.
“Kyuhyun hasn’t spoken to me in days, he always avoids me. I don’t know what to do!” she stuttered.
“Mina, it’s going to be alright, I know you two still love each other, and it will be alright soon.”
Not knowing that they were being watched by Kyuhyun at the back.
He didn’t mean to avoid Mina, in fact he wanted to punch a wall every time he walked away from her, they haven’t spoken in days and sitting next to each other in class is just worse, everyday after school Kyuhyun would just lock himself in his room all day, skipping meals. It was just as hard for Kyuhyun than for Mina.

Nicole POV.
“Wow Nicole, everything is going amazing! Kyuhyun and Mina are now in a fight that means we can get our Oppas very soon!” Jennifer and Naomi both celebrated.
“Yeah, this is going great girls, I’m finally close to Kyuhyun.” I smirked at them before taking another sip from my champagne.
These few days have been like heaven. Kyuhyun and I would talk everyday leaving Mina alone, but Donghae doesn’t really like us..who cares? We have Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun right? Just perfect for the three of us. Mina you are really done for this time. Kyuhyun is all mine.

Kyuhyun POV.
For these few days I would walk home by myself, when Nicole would always pop out of no where dragging me to place I didn’t want to go. I tell her the same excuse everyday, I just didn’t want to see her, when Mina was all in my mind.
“Sorry Nicole, I have a interview today.”
“Oppa~ you always have a interview!” She whined which makes me more annoyed by the second.
“Sorry, another time.” I walked off giving a big sigh, I wish everything was back to normal.
I arrived home and plopped my bag onto the couch before heading to my room as Sungmin and Eunhyuk asked me questions to grab my attention, I ignored them and shut my door.
I laid down on my bed as my hands clutched to my chest, revealing the missing place of the couples necklace. I still remember that day, I went back to the park late at night trying to find the necklace for hours, I was sure it was here, but in the end I couldn’t find it.
I shut my eyes when my mind was filled with Mina.
There was a knock on the door.
“who is it?” I asked.
“It’s Donghae, Kyu, I really need to talk to you.”
“For what, why not go and have a date with Mina? I’m sure she’ll love that.”
“Kyu, it’s not what really happened. You’ve misunderstood. Did you know, everyday, Mina would cry for you, She couldn’t sleep at night, she skips meals everyday, if you don’t hear what I have to say she’s really going to be ill soon.”
After listening I shift myself over the door and opened it. Donghae walked in and sat on the couch while giving me a worried look.
“So? What happened? Donghae, I saw everything, her face was inches from yours, she hugged you.”
“Listen, that day, we went to get some ice cream and Mina wanted more than one scoop and she said she’d do anything for two scoops, so I told her to tell me I was cool. At first she didn’t want to do it but for the sake of the two scoop of ice cream she did it.” He explained which shocked me.
“So what about the hug?”
“That was for the third scoop Kyuhyun. You really misunderstood Mina, she wasn’t cheating on you, she would never do that.”
“So, I misunderstood her all this time.”
“Yes, now that you know the truth I feel better, go work it out with her Kyu, you can do it, fighting!”
He left my room and when I sank everything in I ran out of the door heading myself to Minas house. Mina I’m so sorry, I really am.

Mina POV.
Donghae walked me home, I opened the door to see Key in the kitchen.
“Mina, foods nearly ready.”
“Oppa, it’s ok, I’m not hungry.”
“Mina, you haven’t ate in days!” He complained.
“Uhh Key I have. I’ve been eating loads in school.” I lied then made my way up the stairs.
I felt a little bit dizzy but it’s probably from all the sun out there so I didn’t really take it to mind.
I walked into my room and took out my lunchbox then emptied it in the bin, I didn’t want Key to see my lunchbox was still full.
I sat on the table when my eye caught Kyuhyuns necklace. The necklace he threw on the ground that day, I picked it up. Tears starting strolling down my eyes once again but I heard a knock on the door.
“Mina, can you get that for me please?” Key shouted from downstairs.
I wiped my tears making sure it didn’t look like I was crying, the dizziness came back but this time my head was pounding, I rubbed my temples trying to soothe out the pain but it just made me dizzier, I tried to take the first few steps down the stairs then lost balance.

Key POV.
There was a knock on the door but I couldn’t really answer it right now since I was killing a chicken.
I shouted from the top of my voice hoping it would reach to Minas room.
“Mina, can you get that for me please?”
She shouted back so I guess she heard. The door kept on knocking.
“Wait a second!” I told the person to whoever was behind the door. Aish, that Mina.
Then a loud bang came from the stairs, I forgot about the chicken and ran over to see Mina on the bottom of the stairs unconscious. I panicked as I shook her, but she wouldn’t wake up.
“OPEN THE DOOR MINA! IT’S KYUHYUN!” I quickly opened the door as I made my way back to Mina but he was always there before me.
“Mina! Mina! What happened to her?!” He picked her up and slowly lifted her up then made his way to her bedroom.
“I’m not sure, but the looks of it, I think she fell down the stairs. She’s hasn’t been eating lately, she skips meals in the house and just locks herself in her room all day. I came in once when she forgot to lock her door and she keeps looking at this and crying” I told him as I walked over to the table picking up a jigsaw necklace, his eyes in shock.

Kyuhyun POV.
“I’m not sure, but the looks of it, I think she fell down the stairs. She’s hasn’t been eating lately, she skips meals in the house and just locks herself in her room all day. I came in once when she forgot to lock her door and she keeps looking at this and crying” Key explained to me as he lifted up something clear for me to see. It was the necklace I threw on the floor that day after arguing with Mina. I feel so guilty for what I have done, I caused Mina not to eat and sleep, I caused her to fall down the stairs. Tears strolled down my cheeks as I held onto Minas hand. Key brought a bowl of water over and I helped Mina, I wiped her sweaty face, her eyes swollen red which makes it obvious she’s been crying, I gently touched her cheek with my finger, I’m so sorry I misunderstood you.