In the ward.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Mina POV
I sat besides Kyuhyun as he was sleeping peacefully to the sound of his heart beat on the machine.
“Kyuhyun, why are you the one always getting hurt? And you call me weird, you’re the weird one for saving me all the time.” I smiled as i slid my hands on his delicate skin.
“Did you really keep whispering my name during the operation?” I asked expecting no reply as I held his hand with mine.
“It’s my job to save you Mina” A quiet voice whispered near me.
“Kyuhyun! Your awake! How are you feeling?” I asked frantically.
“I’m fine, just a little pain from my back.” He said as he slowly got up to a sitting position.
I helped him sit comfortably as he looked at me and smiled.
“Yah. Why are you smiling like that?” I raised my eyebrow.
“Because your safe.”
“Yeah, and you would’ve been if you didn’t save me.”
“I told you before Mina. I’d rather die than see you hurt. I really thought I couldn‘t see you again.” he ruffled my hair.
I smiled at how he was so idiotic to always get hurt in my position, how he always make me smile, how he protects me from everything, how he smiles through anything.
“Mina..” he said as he looked into my eyes.
“Yeah?” I looked up to him with a smile.

Kyuhyun POV.
Shall I tell her? Heck, I’ll just tell her.
“Mina..” I looked straight into her eyes.
“Yeah?” She smiled.
I took a deep breath then released it.
“Mina.. I lo-”
“HEY HEY HEY!!! Look at you Kyuhyun!!” Eunhyuk shouted waving his arms everywhere. Sometimes I think I’m older than hyung.
“We brought some snacks for you guys!” Sungmin said holding bags of food up.
Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin sat around the table as Mina sat next to me eating.
I opened my mouth and pointed towards it.
“what?” Mina asked.
“Feeeeeeeeeeeeed meeeeeee~” I opened my mouth wide.
She took a bit from her sandwich and threw it in my mouth as I chewed it happily.
“Hey, visiting hour will be over in 10 minutes.” a nurse said.
They finished eating and cleaned all their stuff.
“We’ll be going then, we’ll tell manager hyung about this, we’ll come back tomorrow to annoy you again!” Eunhyuk shouted as he waved his hands in the air like a lunatic. I laughed how silly he was as they left. Mina picked up her bag, she was just about to leave when I grabbed her wrist and she yelled in pain.. Oops..I forgot she hurt them.
“Ouch! Is there something wrong?” She whispered as she rubbed her wrist.
“Yes there is~ my goodnight kiss~” I pouted then turning sideways for her to kiss my cheek.
She rolled her eyes then gave in..to how handsome I was of course.
She leaned in closer closer until she was centimetres away from my cheeks when I turned around and she kissed my lips. SCORE KYUHYUN!!
I grinned as she pulled away instantly blushing into her own world.
“Goodnight Mina~” I winked
She waved me goodbye then walked out the door almost instantly.
I grinned as I rested my head on my hands falling asleep.

(Authors note - Another short chapter before going to bed because i love seeing comments on my wall when i wake up :D!!~)