Skipping school.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Time goes so quick for everybody, everybody except Mina. It has been two months and Mina stopped going to school just to avoid him.
“Mina, you going to school today?” Key asked walking in to her room.
“No Key.” She answered him back.
“It’s been two months Mina, you can’t avoid him forever!” He sat on the edge of her bed.
“Key, I’m not going to live again next year, I think I can.”
“At least go and see your other friends.”
“They would come if they wanted to see me.” She said avoiding his eyes.
“Mina, you know I can’t see my sister being in her room everyday?”
“Why not? It’s comfy.”
“That’s not the point! I mean.. it’s cause…you’re..”
“I’m going to die soon?”
He gave a big sigh and put his hand on top of hers.
“Until you turn into a beautiful angel. You can’t waste your time like this, even if you only have a few months left, it doesn’t mean you can blank out the world, you need to have memories to take with you.”
“The only memories I had, are with Kyuhyun.” She sniffed a little preventing her tears from appearing.
She lowered her head as Key leaned in for a deep hug comforting her.

Kyuhyun POV.
It’s been two months. Two months I haven’t seen Mina. I wonder how she is? Is she eating well? Sleeping well? Everyday, I want to knock on her door, I want to be able to run up to her room and embrace her, but these two months have been different, I would be on my own in lessons, next to me would be a empty space filled with nothing but dust.
“Hey Kyu! Wanna go grab some sushi?” Sungmin asked while leaning an arm over my shoulder.
“No thanks. Not in the mood.”
“You’re never in the mood Kyuhyun, if you wanna talk to her, go talk to her!”
“Sungmin, she said she didn’t love me anymore, she never did, why would she want to see me now?”
“How can she not love you when she promised to marry you?” Eunhyuk interrupted.
“Maybe I was just stupid..”

Donghae POV.
Maybe you were stupid? Kyuhyun, hell yeah your stupid! Aish, if I had the permission to tell you then I would but I pinkie swore. OMFGSGFFNVS so frustrated! Mina hasn’t been to school for two frikking months! Kyuhyuns grades has dropped rapidly! This world is going crazy!!!
“Hey, you wanna go get sushi?” Sungmin turned around and asked me.
“No thanks, I’m not hungry.” I smiled at him.
“Ok, I guess it’s me and you then Hyukkie!!” He cheered while pulling Eunhyuk along.
Then there was me and Kyuhyun.. We spoke less than we use too..
“So..er..I’ll be going then.” He started to turn the other way.
Where should I go now? Where would be a nice place to go? The hill? Naah, it just been raining…. oh wait!
I know exactly where to go…

-DINGDONG-
I pressed the doorbell furiously waiting for a quick answer then the door opened.
“Donghae?” She looked shocked to see me but then looked around.
“Hey Mina.” I waved at her even though she was in front of me, she has lost a lot of weight.. And by that, I mean a lot!
“Are you here alone?” She asked making sure.
“Uhh yeah, why?”
“Oh nothing.” She smiled but took one more look around before letting me in.
"Why are you here for?" She looked puzzled.
"I miss my friend, can't i come and see you?" i raised my eyebrows.

"Of course you can." She giggled.

"So how have you been?" I asked.

"Mmm quite good." She nodded

LIES!

"Actually Mina, i'm here for something else...." I stared at her as she responded me with a straight no emotion face.