Getting ready.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Nicole POV
Me Jennifer and Naomi went major shopping after Donghae saying those hurtful words to us.
Seriously? That ..what’s her name? Mina right? Arrr! So frustrated! She’s not even pretty! Why would Donghae save her? She wasn’t even a bother to us at first, she was just a stinking loner at the back of the class, but now she’s a threat to us. We need to get rid of this ! We were shopping at a Chanel shop when Naomi and Jennifer ran over to me.
“ Nicole Nicole! Babe! You’ll never guess what!” Jennifer and Naomi shouted in Unison.
“There’s a sale?!” I guessed.
“NO GORGEOUS! Donghae and that Mina are going on a hangout today!” They shouted in anger.
“WHAT?! THAT SLAG! Come on girls, we need to make some phone calls! Minas got a surprise awaiting her tonight”
We strutted off as Naomi and Jennifer were giggling. “Mina is going to have a surprise tonight”  i smirked .

Mina POV.
I ran downstairs for Breakfast. It was Saturday and Key is making me his secret recipe waffles. He only makes them once every Saturday so I deffinetly wouldn’t miss them! I sat on the dining table and watched Key as he cooked the Waffles
“So, where are you going today ?” Key asked.
“I’m going out with a friend Oppa.” I replied back to him. I’m not going to tell him it’s a boy.
“Oh, friends? You had friends?” he laughed.
“YAH!” I poked my tongue out at him.
He took the pan over to the table and put the perfectly cooked Waffles on my plate. I my lips and dug in when I received a text.

“Annyeong Mina ^^
Are you ready yet? Meet me by the café nearby the school in an hour.
        -Donghae~”


I smiled and replied back to him

“Hey Donghae ^^
I’m eating breakfast now. Ok, I’ll see you later! Can’t wait.
       -Mina”


“Who was that from?” Key asked as he peaked over to my phone
“Huh? OH! No one !”
“Woooo. Mina has got a friend.” He teased and gave me a wink.
“No Key! I’m going to go upstairs and get ready now!”
“To look pretty for your ‘friend’?” He teased again.
I took the last bite of my breakfast I made my way upstairs.
I opened my closet and took a look around… there was officially nothing nice to wear.
I wanted to look casual yet nice. There’s only one person I know that can fix a problem like this.
I unlocked the door and yelled from the top of the stairs.
“KEEEEEEY! I HAVE A EMERGENCY!” I cried.
There was silence for a bit..but then all hell broke loose as I heard pans and pots dropping on the floor.
Maybe I should of skipped the emergency bit out.
He ran up the stairs and panicked as he started checking my body for injuries.
“WHAT WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED MINA? SPEAK TO ME!”
I giggled and then confessed.
“I can’t find anything to wear” I said as I pouted hoping he won’t be too mad.
“WHAT?! SO I HAVE TO RE-WASH THE PANS THAT JUST FELL ON THE FLOOR BECAUSE YOU HAD NOTHING TO WEAR?” He shouted. Maybe the face didn’t work..
I put on my puppy face and stared him straight in the eyes. He finally gave up after a while and pinched me on the cheeks as we headed to my bedroom. He opened my closet and started throwing all the clothes onto my bed.
“Aish. No no, this won’t do..nope...no way.. ew when did you even get this? too classy..too formal.. I FOUND IT!”
I looked over to him as he picked a oversized red chequered dress and some brown stockings.
I put it on and it was perfect. Key Oppa has got some good taste.

 I thanked him and gave him a big hug, I brushed my hair then went for a light makeup look as it was only a hangout with Donghae. I walked down the stairs to see Key half fallen asleep on the couch. I walked over to him and whispered a thank you then gave him a little sister and brother love kiss and walked out the door.