Jealousy

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Mina turned around and saw Kyuhyun standing right in front of her, only inches away from her face in fact. His warm breath was felt above her forehead and it sent tingles down her spine. He lowered down to her ear and gave one last breath before whispering to her.

“Boo, missed me?” He teased, smiling at himself.

Mina felt his breath tingling her ear “WHA- NO!”

Kyuhyun pouted and pointed at her “Aww but your big fat puffy cheeks tell me so” He laughed, obviously pointing out her blushed expression. Mina who was obviously annoyed ignored him and walked off. After a fit of laughing, he finally realized that she wasn’t in front of him anymore, making him look like an idiot laughing to himself. He jogged up to Mina and walked besides her.

“So.. Do you play star craft?” He striked up a conversation to kill the silence.

“Starcraft?” She turned in thought “Are you serious? Of course I do!” She joked.

Kyuhyuns sudden face became a lot more interested in her “What?! Really?!” The corners of his mouth nearly reached his ears “How good are you?”

“Pssht~” She spat and waved her hand like a flopping fish “Too good my friend.. Too good~”

“Then we should train and play together sometime!! I mean.. I like to train with Eunhyuk and that but he’s just too crap at it. It’s not even fun watching him die every five seconds.” He pouted.

“Well, to be honest Kyuhyun.. I was just kidding about the star craft..” She gave up. Seeing Kyuhyun happy knowing she was lying made her feel bad.

“BWOH?!” His eyebrows raised to the crease of his forehead.

“But I would love to play! You can help me train sometime!”

Kyuhyuns face became an expression as if he just seen a goddess, his smile became wide and his dimples were clearly shown throughout the whole walk. As they both entered the front gates, they were about to bid their goodbyes and meet up in class when Mina remembered about the lunchboxes.

“Kyuhyun!” She called from the five metre distance and he jogged to her. Mina dug her hand into her bag and took out the still warm lunchbox. “Here’s the lunchbox you blackmailed me to making for you.” She smiled cheekily and held it towards him.

“Waaah! You really made it? I thought you wouldn’t! No one as ever made me a lunchbox before, but thanks a lot!” He unexpectedly hugged her which Mina didn’t react much to except pat his back a few times, besides, it was just a friendly hug. But as he released himself from the hug, he planted a light kiss of the top of her forehead. Kyuhyun showed a proud smile “Thanks.“ and walked off, leaving Mina stood in her spot with the pinkest cheeks.
Somewhere above the car park, Donghae sat aimlessly on top of the rooftop. He had both his earphones plugged onto both ears and the song he had currently playing was ‘without words’ by Jang Geun Seuk. Donghae looked over the same spot as yesterday, remembering the image of what had happened. Mina getting hurt by girls. It tugged onto Donghae’s heart having the image repeat over and over again in his mind. He kept saying to himself “if only I went down earlier. She wouldn’t have gotten hurt. She wouldn’t be cut by glass. If only I had walked her home.” all the things he wished he did to save her, he only blamed himself.

He closed my eyes filling himself with his own guilt. The darkness that he saw with closed eyes was calm. He opened them back up and noticed two figures standing at the entrance of the school gates.

“Isn‘t that Mina and Kyuhyun?” He squinted his eyes for a clearer view. Donghae could see everything that went on. He saw her get someone from her bag, give it to Kyuhyun, Hug and then the kiss.

Donghae’s hand curled up and formed a tight fist. He managed to keep his body calm but then again, he couldn’t hide that he was angry. But for what? For a moment, he wished it was him doing all those things. He wished at that moment, it was him that hugged her. As he watched Kyuhyun leave, he slammed his fist against the cold hard concrete he sat on. His skin scraping roughly against the gravel.

“What’s wrong with me?“ His eyes stared blankly at his trousers “Donghae, why are you over-reacting? It was just Kyuhyun and Mina..“ He tried to talk himself out of it but it never worked “Does he like her?…“ He thought “Do you like her? Do I like her?“ The last question left him in a frustrating position.

---

Mina entered the classroom and saw Sungmin and Eunhyuk playing with their cell phones before noticing her.

“Someone’s happy~” Sungmin pointed out the obvious.

“Mmmm..” Eunhyuk tapped his chin “Mina looks really happy today…” He showed a big smile “Who did this?”

Mina covered her cheeks “W-what?!” she stuttered “I-I’m always this happy!” Her eyes drifted to floor as a small smile crept onto her face.

“There has got to be something going on with you Mina” Sungmin and Eunhyuk . Just then, the door creaked open and Donghae walked in with his bag hung over one shoulder. His eyes never left Mina, even when he walked over to his seat and sat down. “OH DONGHAE! Mina has a se-”

“W-WHAT NO!” Mina waved her arms and panicked “DON’T LISTEN TO THOSE TWO DONGHAE!!”

However, Donghae didn’t pay attention to the other two. Mina noticed his stare. It was similar to two cold ice eyes staring at her, it felt like it was going through her body. “How are you Donghae?” She dropped her bag onto her desk and knelt down next to him, her chin resting on his table. Donghae heard her, but thought it was better not to reply.

A few moments later, Kyuhyun walked in. He dragged Mina to her seat and showed her a cheesy smile.

“Why are you smiling like that?” She raised her eyebrows.

“No reason.” He tilted his head side to side. After that, the two became a little shy towards each other. Class was already starting and throughout it, Kyuhyun was trying to get her attention.

“Pssht..Pssht..” Kyuhyun hissed at her.

Mina turned her head to him “what?”

Kyuhyun stared under the table and Mina’s eyes followed onto a note he was holding and trying to pass to her. She furrowed her brows and took it. Mina looked up to make sure the teacher wasn’t looking her way and scraped the chair back before opening the note.

‘Thanks for the lunch!
Shall we eat lunch together again?
-Kyuhyun. -More handsome than yesterday.’

Mina rolled her eyes and grabbed her pen.

‘No need to thank me (:
Besides, I made one for everyone haha.
I’d love that :D’

Kyuhyun read the note over and over again to make sure he read it right.

‘What T___T? You made one for Hyungs too?.. But mine’s specially done right?”
You lied to me! You said you were going to make one for me only!!’

‘One specially made for you? Heck no Kyuhyun~
My brother helped me but I made yours and Donghae myself.
Don’t criticise my cooking ok ;__;? Now lets concentrate more on class. I’m going to drop rapidly if you keep sending me notes~ ‘

---

After third lesson had already finished, the five of them stretched their tired bodies.

“Lets go!” Kyuhyun gathered the bunch and led the way out to the bench. They arrived outside and huddled around the same bench as yesterday. This time though, Donghae sat next to Mina with Sungmin on the other side of her while Kyuhyun sat the opposite with Eunhyuk.

“I got a surprise for you guys.” Mina announced and took out containers one by one from her bag “I made you guys lunchboxes!” She started handing then out to each of them.

“Uh thanks..” Donghae whispered when he received his lunchbox which was different to Sungmin’s and Eunhyuk’s since his had a more colourful and patterned container. The three of them opened their own lunchboxes with delight until Sungmin complained.

“Yah Mina.” He frowned “Why has Donghae got an egg but we don’t?” He pouted “I want one!”

Kyuhyun scoffed and opened his lunchbox.

“Kyuhyun has an egg too!” Eunhyuk joined in on the complaints. “This is favouritism!”

Donghae looked at Mina and then his eyes averted to her arm that got hurt yesterday. He noticed her rusted and dirty plaster so he grabbed a new one from his bag. Without permission, Donghae grabbed Mina’s arm and rested it on his arm, replacing the plaster with another Hello Kitty one.

“Thanks..“

Kyuhyun POV
Stupid Stupid Stupid Donghae and his plaster skills.. Stupid Stupid lunchboxes. I stared up at Mina and then glared at Donghae which he didn’t notice to. I kept staring back and forth and my lunchbox and his lunchbox. Mine has got to be more special than his right? Yes. That’s right. Mina made mine with care and love. Yes, you think that Kyuhyun. You’re the boss. The evil maknae. I kept quiet while eating my lunchbox, and by quiet, I mean I didn’t utter a sound. I occasionally glanced up at Mina but she was too busy chuckling and laughing with Donghae. Dayum, they’re getting along great aren’t they?
Shut up Kyuhyun. You are not jealous. You are not jealous. Just eat your lunch.
I felt Mina peek at me from time to time but as soon as I look up, she just looks away. What is wrong with this girl!

---

It’s been two periods! Why hasn’t she talked to me! It’s the end of school and then she started to pack everything into her bag! Should I offer to walk her home? I mean, may as well right? Right? Right. Kyuhyun, she’s right next to you.. Just ask her damn it!

“Yo-“

“Hey Mina! You want to walk home together today?” Donghae asked before the second syllable even left my mouth.

Reject him. Reject him. MINA DO IT! DO IT!

“Sure!” She smiled. Uggh, I’m still here you know!

She took her bag then gave me a quick glance before she walked out. Pabo… I seriously wanted to walk you. Aish.

“Kyu! Let’s walk home toge-”

“Be quiet Sungmin.”