Kyuhyuns Confession.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Mina POV.
I arrived at the park just on time and made my way towards the wishing tree. I looked around to see no sight of Kyuhyun, only the dim tree. -sighhh- I walked over to a bench and sat down while continuously texting him.
“KYUHYUN WHERE ARE YOU?!”
“YOU BETTER NOT HAVE DITCHED ME?!”
“ANSWER PABO!!”
Suddenly the lights lit up. Beautiful light decorations surrounded me. Everywhere were so colourful and bright, the tree was so glowing with rainbows bulbs. I gazed in amazement smiling happily to myself.
“Woooow” I quietly whispered while taking in all the beautiful view.
“Beautiful huh?” A voice asked behind me.
I turned around to see Kyuhyun, in a tuxedo and a bunch of roses, walking towards me.
“You did all this Kyu?” I said giving a big smile.
“Obviously. Such a smart person, I can do anything Mina!” he laughed to himself.
He walked towards me and I could feel a rush of blood heading to my cheeks.
He stood just inches away from my face and smiled a cute smile.
“These are for you.” He said while holding the bunch of roses towards me.
“You need to stop giving me so much roses Kyu, I’m going to be able to open my own flower shop soon if you do!” I giggled and accepted the flowers.
I took in the scent then looked at the flowers when I realised something.
“Kyu, why is there a fake rose in here?” I wondered.
“Because Mina. I will love you until all the roses die.”
I thought for a second until I realised what he meant.
“So, you’ll love me forever because the fake rose will never die?” I blushed.
“That’s my point Mina.” He said while wrapping his hands around my shoulder.
He leaned closer and closer to me until our faces were inches apart again. He closed his eyes and I closed mine, he kept coming closer until I feel his warm breath on my face.
“Ohhhhh Minaa! You want me to kiss you?!” He teased as he backed away.
I gave him the evil glare as I slapped him across the arm.
“YAH!! Who would want to kiss you ?!” I stuttered as pink cheeks formed on my face.
He laughed to himself as I pouted and turned the other way when his arms wrapped around me and he leaned his head on my shoulders.

“I love you.” He whispered into my ear then gave a soft kiss on my cheeks.
We stood like this for a while as my heart pumped 3 times faster than normal.
I wish we could stay like this.
After a while he let go then turned me around.
“Will you, Mi Mina, be my girlfriend?” He pouted the face which he knew i couldn’t resist.
I looked down in embarrassment and nodded as he celebrated by skipping around and waking up the neighbourhood with a big “YAAAAAAAAAAY.”
“Let’s make a wish since we’re here.” I smiled as i got out two pieces of paper.

“I wish to have many memories with Cho Kyuhyun.
                               -Mina”

“I wish…no.. I will love Mina forever.
           -Cho Kyuhyun.”


They both tied their piece of paper onto a rock and threw it up high in the tree.
“So what did you wish for?” I asked while staring at the beautiful tree.
“Nothing.”
“Nothing? Then what did you write on the piece of paper?”
“That I will love you forever.”
I turned to face him when his lips softly touched mine. I smiled at myself as he hugged me.
“I love you Kyuhyun.” I whispered as we kissed again.
I will forever remember this Kyuhyun. Thank you.


Kyuhyun POV.
She stared at the tree as I admired her beautiful face.
“So what did you wish for?” She asked.
“Nothing.”
“Nothing? Then what did you write on the piece of paper?”
“That I will love you forever” I smiled feeling proud.
She turned to face me as I leaned closer and touched her lips with mine. Skips of heartbeat occurred inside me as I hugged her. She broke my kiss and whispered through my ear.
“I love you Kyuhyun.” I smiled as I heard it then touched my lips with hers again treasuring every moment.
I love you Mina, now, until forever.

 

(A/N - here's the chaper you've all been waiting for x] how is it?)