Flower Bouquet.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

 

She opened the door and peeked through the little gap. 
 
“Oh Kyuhyun? What are you doing here?” She opened the door wider and greeted him with a surprised smile.
 
Kyuhyun stared at the floor, his hands hid behind his back “Well I was just passing by and seen you come into this house so I assumed you lived here.” He blushed.
 
“Are you stalking me?” She teased.
 
“WHAT? Ani ani ani! It’s not like that!”
 
“I was just kidding!” She laughed at his flushed face “Come in.” She stepped aside for him to enter.
 
Kyuhyun, who was still staring at the floor hasn’t noticed Mina’s face until he looked up. “Mina!” He suddenly panicked “What happened to your face?!” 
 
“Eh? Oh it’s nothing really. I just fell, that’s all.”
 
“Fell?” He raised his eyebrows “Into what? A mountain of fists?”
 
“Ani. It’s really nothing. What are you doing here anyway?”
 
“Uh well. I got kinda bored in dorm so I decided to take a walk then you know.. Somehow landed here…” His face suddenly became pink and his arms struggled behind him.
 
“What’s behind your back?” Her curiosity rose and she tried to peek over but Kyuhyun blocked her from looking.
 
“W-what? N-Nothing.”
 
“Yaaah” She whined “Why are you hiding it from me! Lemme see!” She tried to tackle him but he was to big for her. 
 
“It’s really nothing!”
 
Mina pouted. “Fine! Then I’m closing the door on you!” She stepped back and proceeded to close the door when a foot blocked her actions.
 
“Wait!” 
 
Mina opened the door again.
 
“Fine. I’ll show you then.” He sighed and slowly brought his hand to the front, revealing a pink wrapped bouquet of flowers. “Well uh.. They were for you..” He stuttered on words.
 
“Flowers?” She took them to her own hands “Why did you get them?” She took a small scent and smiled “Wah so pretty.” She complimented. “Thanks!”
 
“You’re welcome.” He let out a relieved smile.
 
“Since you’re here. What do you wanna do?“ She asked him, her eyes still focusing on the flowers. After receiving no reply. She looked up to the front door and Kyuhyun was gone.
 
There was a sound in the kitchen.
 
“YAHHHHHH! Mina!” A voice yelled “I’m so hungry, do you have any food?” 
 
Mina walked into her kitchen to see Kyuhyun raiding her fridge and cupboards. 
 
“What are you doing?“ 
 
“I’m hungry!“ He whined and continued to search her fridge. Mina laughed and put the flowers in a vase before walking back to the kitchen and sitting on the kitchen chair.
 
“Well my brother made me dinner. It’s spaghetti. I have to eat it all or I won’t see daylight tomorrow.”
 
Kyuhyun‘s head jerked up “Let’s eat that then!” He laughed.
 
Mina nodded and walked over to the fridge, taking out the plate of spaghetti that was wrapped with cling film. She took the cling film off and placed it inside the microwave.
 
Mina turned around and rested her elbows on the counter “So, you never told me the real reason of why you’re here.” She smirked and emphasised on ‘real reason’
 
Kyuhyun on his fork “I told you Mina! I just dropped by ok!” He nervously scratched his head.  Just as Mina was going to fight back, the microwave made a sound that showed the timing was up. She took her mittens and grabbed the hot plate from the microwave, taking a big sniff and then smiling secretly at an idea she just thought of.
 
“Hey Kyuhyun!” She turned around with the plate resting on her mittened hands. “This smells really good. I think i can finish it all by myself! Do you want some?” She held the plate a little towards him, letting him take in the smell.
 
Kyuhyun looked at the smoking plate of spaghetti and nodded straight away while on the verge to drooling. 
 
She chuckled at his reaction “If you want some..” She held the plate in front of him and then took it back “You have to tell me why you were here.” 
 
He let out a long whine and head desked the table softly “Fine! I’ll tell you!“ She gave herself a victory smile and looked at him. “The reason i came here is… is… is…”
 
“Is…?”
 
“Is because i felt like seeing you, i can’t stop thinking about you okay? Now can I have some?” He took a deep breath and reached for the plate with his fork.
 
Mina put the plate in front of Kyuhyun and turned around from him as she felt her cheeks burn up to a crimson red. 
 
“Kwenchana Mina?“ He asked while taking in big mouthfuls of pasta.
 
“Uh..“ She quickly and repeatedly fanned herself. “N-Neh!“ She took a deep breath and turned to take a seat next to him. 
 
The both of them shared the bowl of spaghetti and after a few bites. Mina was near full.
 
“That stupid brother of mine!“ She huffed and put her fork down “He’s trying to get me to blow up by making me eat this much!“ She whined but Kyuhyun ignored her and concentrated more on the half finished plate of spaghetti. Mina rested her arms on the table and boringly watched Kyuhyun eat. His mouth was smothered by the sauce as he in big amounts of pasta into his mouth. 
 
Kyuhyun chewed violently while twirling the fork on the plate, gathering all the pasta on it. 
 
“Help me eat it!” He ordered her as he held the fork near , one hand under the fork to keep it from dripping onto the floor and table.
 
Mina shook her head and pushed his arm away while rubbing her belly to show that she was really full but Kyuhyun ignored her and still held it in front of her.
 
“Eat.It.” He crossed his eyebrows to make it look like he’s angry but Mina found it cute instead. She took a deep breath and opened slightly.
 
“A peanut can’t even fit in there Mina. Wider!” 
 
“Aish! Ahh~” She listened to him and opened it wider just for the fork to go in. 
 
“Good girl.” Kyuhyun smiled to himself as he felt a sense of victory and blushed at the cute moment before carrying on eating. Mina pouted and chewed hesitantly as if she was about to gag. Mina continued to chew while spinning on her chair, hoping he would finish soon.
 
About another ten minutes later. Kyuhyun finally finished. 
 
“You’re done!” She clapped her hands together. Kyuhyun nodded with a groan and sat back onto his chair, dropping the fork onto the plate and rubbing his bloated stomach.
 
“Let’s do something!” Mina suggested and jumped out from her seat.
 
“Like what?” 
 
Mina tapped her chin and looked at the wall clock “Well it’s 5 so maybe we co-”
 
Kyuhyun suddenly sat up and searched for the clock “wait- what time?” 
 
“5..” She mumbled in confusion.
 
Kyuhyun started to panic “Aw sheesh I have to go Mina!” He got up and checked his phone for any missed calls “I wasn’t aloud out because I have schedules in 15 minutes.” 
 
“Oh.. Then I’ll walk you out.” She smiled and got up with Kyuhyun following behind. Mina opened the door and stood aside. Kyuhyun kept eye contact with her as he walked out as if she was meant to say something.
 
“Thanks for coming Kyuhyun. I really needed help eating that bowl of food” She laughed “I guess it was a good choice for you to come since you eat like a pig!” Mina pinched his cheeks playfully. Kyuhyuns face scrunched up and smiled.
 
“It’s ok. I mean, it was fun. I guess I should go now.. I should REALLY go” He emphasised slowly on ‘really’. Mina nodded and watched Kyuhyun walk out the door. When he had left, Mina proceeded to close the door but something stopped her.
 
“Ou- WAIT!” Kyuhyun squeaked as he stopped the door with his foot. 
 
“W-what? Yah! Kyuhyun! That’s dangerous! What’s if you get hurt!” 
 
“I’m ok..” He hissed and rubbed the back of his neck. 
 
“What is it?” She raised an eyebrow.
 
“Well…” He bit his lip “Umm.. Can I have.. Maybe… your phone number?” 
 
Mina thought that Kyuhyun’s nervousness was cute and decided to a little “Sorry.” She leaned against the door “I don’t know you too well. Maybe if we get to know more about each other, I’d consider it.” 
 
Disappointment hit Kyuhyun right in the face but was soon replaced with a smirk “Well, then if you don’t want to. I’ll just have to tell your brother I came over and helped you eat all the bowl of spaghetti while you only took a few bites” He tapped his chin.
 
Mina widened her eyes “W-what? Y-y-you wouldn’t?!” 
 
“Wanna bet?” 
 
“Please don’t!” Mina whimpered and begged like a lost puppy.
 
“Then do it.” Kyuhyun said with confidence. 
 
Mina huffed in defeat “Fine! Give me your phone!” 
 
Kyuhyun reached into his pocket and took it out before giving it to Mina.
 
“Giving him my number is less dangerous than having Key find out that someone shared my food.” She mumbled as she punched in her number. Mina saved her number on his phone and handed it back to him hoping he would leave. Oh boy she was wrong.
“Wait, I have another condition.” He confessed. “I want you to personally make a lunchbox only for me tomorrow. Not for other Hyungs, just for me”
 
“But I promised them I’d make them all one tomo-”
 
“Brother plus shared spaghetti with friend equals mad brother and defenceless Mina”
 
“Fine! I admit defeat! Ok now? You’re gonna be late?”
 
Kyuhyun showed a sheepish smile and then realised time “UH NO 5 MINUTES!” He panicked. “See you tomorrow!” He cheekily winked at her and ran off. 
 
“Pabo.”