We need to talk.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Kyuhyun POV
I quietly followed Donghae outside onto the balcony. He closed the door and quietly stared at me.
“What is it Hyung?” I asked, trying to break the silence.
“Kyuhyun do you know who I like?” he asked.
“You like someone Hyung?” I lied, I actually knew that he has already liked Mina.
He looked at me with his sharp eyes and gave me a straight answer.
“I like Mina. I know you do too, that’s why I want to play fair. I want to chase Mina so I won’t feel guilty that I didn’t give you a chance to do so.”
“W..w..what? How did you know I like Mina Hyung?” I was surprised.
“Pfffffffft! My dongseng, it’s so obvious! Me, the cool Hyung can figure out anything..” he laughed.
I kept silence.. What does this mean?
“I will try to chase Mina from now on, if you do to, I won’t stop you. Lets be fair and promise each other that the one that she falls in love with at the end, the other person will give up.” he held out his hand waiting for me to shake it. Is he challenging me?
Unknowingly I shook it when someone opened the door.
“Good Morning” she said as she rubbed her eyes.
“Morning Mina” Donghae greeted with a smile. He completely changed from as dim as a cave to happy as the sun.
She smiled at Donghae then turned to me. “Kyuhyun, are you ok now?”
“uhhh.. Yeah im better now thanks to you” I said as I rubbed my hand at the back of my neck.

Mina POV.
I woke up to find myself in a unfamiliar place. where am I? I wondered,then I realised what happened last night. Kyuhyun didn’t leave go so I fell asleep. I walked out of the room and heard someone talking. I made my way towards the kitchen to see Donghae and Kyuhyun outside on the balcony, I couldn’t hear anything so I opened the door to see them two staring at me.
“Good morning” I greeted them with a smile.
Donghae greeted me back and then I looked over to Kyuhyun, he looked so blank so I asked him if he was ok. He told me he was fine but I still blame myself for what happened.
“Hey Mina, you hungry? Lets go out for breakfast” Kyuhyun asked.
“ Oh ok.. Donghae? You wanna come too?” I kindly asked.
“Ah, no thanks I have stuff to do, I’ll see you later Mina…and you Kyuhyun” He ruffled my hair then walked out.
“So, lets go, I’m so hungrrryyyyy!” he moaned like child.
I laughed at his cuteness,
“Ok ok, let me just brush my tee- oh wait.. This isn’t my home.. Then.. Omo! What about Key Oppa! He’s going to hang me alive because I didn’t go home!” I pulled my hair in frustration, he’s deffinetly going to kill me now!
I could hear Kyuhyun laugh like crazy, leaning against the door trying to catch his breath.
“YAH! What’s so funny!?” I shouted.
“Hahahaha! How cute you look when your frustrated! Don’t worry, Donghae already told him that you were staying over your friends house,which makes it less obvious you were actually in my bed” he winked.
“YAH! I wasn’t on your bed!” I blushed.
“Oh yeah.. You weren’t.. You were on my chest!” he teased again.
“n-n-no I wasn’t. I CAN’T BE BOTHERED TALKING TO YOU! I’M GOING HOME!” I made my way towards the door, just as I was about to leave he grabbed my wrist. I turned around to see him giving his best puppy face. Damn I fell for it.
“Ok ok, I’m sowwy. Let’s go eat!” He took me by the hand and leaded me out the door.
We arrived at a little café filled with elderly couples .We entered and sat at the back as we ordered our food.

Third Person
“So, how’s your injuries?” She asked.
“Ahh, it’s ok, but I woke up this morning with a heavy load on my chest.” He smirked.
“Yah!” Mina frowned.
“Ahaha, I’m just joking, although I recommend you losing a few pounds” he joked.
“IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT ANYWAY!” She backfired.
“What? How? Oh I know, I guess I was just to irresistible.” he smirked.
“NO! It’s because someone wouldn’t let go of me” She looked away and pointed her hands towards Kyuhyun.
“Yah! It’s just because you’re a weakling DUH”
“I AM SO NOT A WEAKL-”
“Heres your food, Enjoy!” The waiter interrupted as she puts their food down on the table.
Mina pouted at Kyuhyun and quietly ate her food.
“Aaaaaaaaaaaah” Kyuhyun said holding a fork full of eggs towards Mina.
“You want to feed me?” She raised a eyebrow
“Aaaaaaaaaaaah” he repeated but this time with a puppy face.
“You need to stop doing that! I’m going to fall for everything if you keep doing that face!” she pouted.
“Then fall in love with me. Now aaaaaaaaah!” he joked but how he wished it was real.
“FINE! I’ll eat it.” She gave up.
Mina opened as Kyuhyun fed her. She choked because of how much Kyuhyun put in .
“Aiyyyoo! Mina are you alright?” he said patting her on the back.
“ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME CHO KYUHYUN!” She shouted.
They finished their breakfast, laughing and talking to each other. They left the café inhaling all the cool air.
“It’s so nice in the morning, perfect for a 10 mile jog” Mina looked at Kyuhyun and smirked.
“WHAT? NO WAY! IF YOU WANT ME TO DO A 10 MILE JOG, I RATHER GET ATTACKED BY FANS!” He defended himself.
Mina giggled to herself as Kyuhyun gave her a ‘why are you laughing’ look.
“YAH! I was just joking! Your face was sure funny though haha” she laughed.
“Your are one weird girl, I should call you Miss unique.”
“Why Miss unique?” she asked
“Isn’t it obvious? Your so so weird your unique!” He laughed.
“Hey! I’m so not weird! Says the boy who claims himself to be the hero. “I’m your worst nightmare” LOL seriously, how lame!”
“Your so mean Mina” He sobbed and gave her another dying puppy face.
“Owww sorry Kyuhyun, I didn’t mean to make you feel bad, I was joking!” She felt sorry for making him sad and the face just makes her feel twice as bad.
Kyuhyun looked up to see Mina feeling sorry and finally cracked.
“AHAHAHAHAH! Mi Mina! You totally fell for my trap! I am so amazing! Mwhahaha” He laughed evily.
“Omgosh! I’m going home!” She said as she walked away.
“YAH! WAIT I HAVE SOMEWHERE TO TAKE YOU!” He shouted over to Mina.
She turned around with a confused look and hesitated herself to walk back over again.
“Where?” she wondered.
“Follow me” He said as he held onto Minas hand and off they went.

 

(Authors note: Sorry for not updating for 3 days T__T I've had writers MAJOR BLOCK LULZ. Comments would be nice hehe. Oh btw, if anybody want to do a trailer for me, i'll be more than happy :D <3 i luf u all!! ^^)