Donghae secretly helps.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

“Actually Mina, I’m here for something else….” Donghae stated.
“Something else?” Mina sat on the sofa knowing what was coming.
“Look, Mina, I was here because-”
“Donghae, if your going to say Kyuhyun, then I suggest you leave it.” She stood up and walked over to face him.
He backed a few steps away.
“Mina, he hasn’t done anything wrong, you don’t know how bad he’s been for the past two months, he hardly even eats anymore, his grades have dropped a lot too!” He started to raise his voice.
“Donghae, you don’t understand, it’s the best way I could deal with this, I haven’t seen him in two months and my life is going pretty normal.” She lied. Her head faced towards the floor.
“You think this is the best way? This is getting to the both of you! Mina, you have half a year yet. You want to spend that forgetting Kyuhyun? When you could spend all that time making the best memories with him!?” He gripped onto her shoulder.
“DONGHAE, YOU DON’T GET IT! If I spend the time I have left with him then it will be more difficult for me to leave! The more I see him, the more I love him! This is the best way to get rid of this feeling!” She clenched her fist.
“You can’t get rid of love Mina, no matter how much you hide, it’s going to come back to you.” He gave a pat on her back and smiled before leaving for the door.
He’s right. Even if you try your best to get rid of the feeling of love, it will just keep coming back to you.

Donghae POV.
I closed the door behind me and walked out in to the streets. Why doesn’t she understand what I’m trying to say? She and Kyuhyun are walking on the same depressing road. If only I can tell Kyuhyun then it would be fine! He does have the right to know after all! Sitting like this and watch them two act this way isn’t in my daily schedules so I can only do one thing. That is to secretly help them..
_________________________________

[A week later]
Today was Saturday, Kyuhyun had no schedules to attend to so he would just stay in his room all day staring at the Polaroid necklace on his bedside table. Mina would be on her own in the house, avoiding anything on the tv,magazines and newpapers relating to Super Junior.
“YO YO KYUHYUN!” Eunhyuk bursted into Kyuhyuns room acting like real gangster.
“Yes Hyung?” Putting down the necklace.
“Let’s go out today, all of us! We can go bowling, cinema, swimming. Thinking of all these makes me get excited!” He spazzed at the excitement.
“Uh no thanks.” Kyuhyun answered while pretending to yawn.
“Aww, your never out with us..” He frowned and gave Kyuhyun his cute face.
“Not working Hyung, I do the best.”
“Why aren’t you coming?..please come..” Eunhyuk swifted side to side making him look like a child wanting ice cream.
“It’s o-” He answered again before getting cut off.
“It’s because he’s going somewhere with me today.” Donghae interrupted walking into the room with his hands in his pockets.
“So I guess it’s me and Sungmin today then.. Yaaaay! You guys enjoy your day!” He smiled before skipping out the room.
“Hyung, I can’t go anywhere today, I’m too tired.” Kyuhyun stretched his arms.
“Cut the crap Kyuhyun, I don’t fall for her tricks, go get changed” Donghae ordered.
“But-”
“No buts Kyuhyun, go get ready and  meet me in the café near the school in about half an hour.” He ordered again before walking out the door.
Kyuhyun couldn’t fight back since he already left, but if he doesn’t show up.. He will end up having a total knockdown from him, besides just a café right, not much so he guess it will be ok.

Donghae POV.
After ordering Kyuhyun to get ready, I made my way out the door. Today was going to be my first plan A. I walked down the road avoiding people just to make sure they don’t see who I am. I arrived at the doorstep and pressed the door bell until a boy answered.
“Hello? Oh hey Donghae!” Key opened the door and greeted me.
“Hi Key. Is Mina home?”
He gave me a ‘are-you-seriously-asking-me-that-question” look and then pointed towards the stairs.
“She’s been in her room everyday, she doesn’t hardly come out, I’m about to go crazy!” Key complained.
I smiled at him and slowly made my way up the stairs. I slowly creaked open her bedroom door to see her sleeping in her bed. At 3pm in the morning? I doubt it.
“Mina….” no answer..
“Mina….” no answer..
“Mina….” aish, this girl.
“Mi Mina, do you really think I’m that stupid? If you don’t answer me now I swear something bad will happen!” I threatened her as I saw her wiggle a little.
“1.…2.…2 and a half….2 and three quarters…. Thr-”
“OKAY OKAY I’M UP!”
“Thanks, now go get changed!” I smirked.
“What for?!”
“Your coming out with me today.”
“What if I say no?” She fought back.
“What if I will come here everyday to wake you up?”
“What if I will lock my door?”
“What if I climb through your window?”
“What if I lock my window?”
“WHAT IF I TELL YOU TO SHUT UP AND GET READY?!” I shouted which made her freak out.
“I’ll give you ten minutes, meet me near the café by the school. Be there or I’m not your friend anymore.” I ordered before walking out the door.