Hospital.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Siren sounds were everywhere as Kyuhyun was being taken to the hospital.
“Kyuhyun, please wake up, wake up!” Mina shook Kyuhyun as he was still unconscious.
Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin tried their best in comforting her but she just didn’t listen to them as her eyes were focused on him the whole time.
They arrived at the hospital and soon there were nurses and doctors taking Kyuhyun in.
The nurses and doctors ran into the operation room as the doors closed and the light lit open on top of the door.
Donghae helped Mina on a chair.
“Mina, Kyuhyun will be alright.” He comforted her.
“Donghae, why does Kyuhyun always have to get hurt instead of me?” She cried as she gripped onto the jacket Kyuhyun put around her earlier.
“Maybe, maybe, because he’s your knight and shining armour.” He smiled.

Donghae POV.
“Maybe, maybe, because he’s your knight and shining armour” I smiled at her.
Saying these words to her, knowing I was talking about Kyuhyun, it didn’t hurt me at all.
Because I know now, Mina has opened her heart to him. What I feel for her, was a caring love, a brother and sister love. Feeling like this now made me feel relieved I have nothing to worry about.
I wrapped my arms around her as she leaned against my chest crying.
After a while, she fell asleep, I guess she got too tired from crying so much. I lowered her down and put her into a sleeping positing on the seats with her head on my lap. I slowly removed the hair that was covering her face. Her face was so bruised and red from the crying, she must care for Kyuhyun so much.
“Don’t worry Mina, He’ll be fine.” I whispered while softly touching her face, drying up her tears.

Third person.
After 3 hours of waiting, the operating light went off. Donghae, Mina, Eunhyuk and Sungmin ran towards the doctor as he walked out unplugging his stethoscope from his ears.
“So how is he doctor?” Donghae asked.
“He’s has passed the critical part but he needs to stay a few days to make sure. He is resting now, your welcome to see him if you want, by the way, is Mina here?” He said.
Mina stepped towards the doctor.
“That’s me. Is something wrong doctor?”
He smiled at Mina.
“He kept whispering your name during the operation. i think he would like to see you right now.”
They all bowed, thanking the doctor as he walked away then gave a big sigh.
“I’m so glad he’s alright.” Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin said in unison.
Donghae came behind Mina and placed his hands on her shoulders.
“I think Kyuhyun wants to see you right now.” He smiled.
Mina turned around facing Donghae and gave him a nod before walking into his ward.

 

(Authors note - a short chapter but enjoy~ im loving your commentsss <33)