One last wish.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

They both arrived at their usual place. The wishing tree.
“It still hasn’t changed.” Mina looked up to the big tree.
“Nope, it hasn’t, how about we make a wish?” He asked.
She nodded and Kyuhyun took out two pieces of paper.

“Dear wishing tree, I am not writing a wish because throughout this year, I have already got the best things I wanted, and that was Mina, she has opened my heart and unknowingly, I let her in, if I did have a wish, I would wish for Mina to always stay by my side but I don’t want to let myself be stupid, I want to treasure the time we have now so I can look to the future, I want Mina to always be that one star brighter than the others in the sky so I would know it would be her, always staying by my side. I love you Mi Mina.”

He threw the paper which was attached to the rock and it landed very high, almost at the top of the tree.
“Wow Kyuhyun, you must of wrote something really good!” She said as she watched the paper land on top of the tree.
“Of course I did, oh and Mina.”
Mina threw her wish and it landed quite far, she took a deep breath and exhaled it freely.
“Mina.. I have something that belongs to you.” He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a necklace.
“It’s the necklace..I thought I wouldn’t see it again.” She stared at it and smiled.
“Don’t lose this again, this only belongs to you.” He smiled as he helped Mina wear it.
She grabbed the necklace in her hand as she looked at Kyuhyun.
“Thank you Kyuhyun.” A tear dropped down her cheeks.
He helped her wipe the tear and pulled her into a hug, her head leaning against his warm chest.

“AH CRAP! I think we should get back to the hospital now!” Mina panicked.
“Oh days, I think we should!” They both laughed as they dragged each other and raced back to the hospital.
Luckily they got in safe into her room. Kyuhyun helped Mina tuck into her bed and gave her a peck on the forehead.
“Stay here tonight?” She pouted hiding half her face under the blanket.
“I’m sorry but I have a interview tomorrow, I’ll come see you as soon as I finished tomorrow alright?”
Mina pouted but nodded at the same time. He smiled and gave her another peck on the cheek before leaving the door.