Walking home.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

There was a reason why Donghae wanted to walk home with her today. He was scared those girls would come to her again. He didn’t want her hurt after witnessing all her bruises. He felt the need to protect her. The two of them left the school gates. They haven’t spoken a word to each other since they were in the classroom and Donghae knew he had to think of something soon. He took a peek at her who wasn’t paying any other attention other than the floor. He tried to break the silence.

“Beautiful day huh?” He chuckled.

“Uh huh?” She looked up at him with blank eyes “Oh yeah. It‘s nice.” She gave him a thin smile and then continued staring at the floor.

“So uh.. Are you free this weekend?” He suddenly asked.

Mina looked up “Mmm, most probably.” She smiled “Why do you ask?”

“Oh. I was just wondering” He bit his lip “Do you want to go out with me this weekend?”

“Like..on..a date?”

“AH NO NO!” Donghae started to panic “Just because..umm..just hangout like friends..”

“Hmm, I think I’m free. So where do you plan to go?” she asked.

“How about you give me your number and I’ll text you when I find out?”

“Ok..sure, give me your phone” She held out her hand.

Donghae took out his phone from his pocket and placed it in her hands. She took it and pressed in her number, a little victory dance was inside Donghae’s head as he finally has her number. The both of them soon arrived at Mina’s front door.

“Thanks for the walk home.” She bowed and turned to her house.


Mina’s POV.
Why did Kyuhyun have that look on his face? Is he ok? … Donghae hasn’t said anything to me since we left together.. It’s starting to make me nervous.

“Beautiful day huh?“ He blurted out.

“Uh huh?“ He broke me from my daydreaming “Oh yeah. It’s nice.“

“So uh.. Are you free this weekend?” He suddenly asked. It grabbed my attention. It was only the second day we knew each other and already he asked me if I was free this weekend. I’m not good with stuff like hangouts. I don’t go out much. This would be a good idea since I would probably end up being stuck in the house with Key like always. His endless nagging or giving me lectures and advice about the latest fashion or boasting about how he’s such a good cooking skills. Trust me, I don’t think you want to go through all that on the weekend so I agreed. We exchanged numbers and then the rest of the walk home wasn’t so quiet anymore.

We arrived at the front of my house and stopped at the front of the gate.

“Thanks for the walk home.” I bowed my head and went to turn around, but just as I was about to open the gate, he grabbed my wrist. I turned around.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked him. He looked serious and his eyes scanned mine for a while until he walked closer to me and gave my forehead and light peck.

“See you.” He waved and then quickly left. I watched him go until he was no longer in my sight. I couldn’t hide that what happened just now was weird. However, I shrugged it off and walked in the house. The house was empty. I guess Key already went for practice. I gave a long, tiring sigh and kicked my shoes off before walking upstairs. I slumped onto my bed and then my phone vibrated from my bag.

I scurried over to my bag and took out my phone.

“Heeeeeeeeeey Mina-shii~
Did you get home safely? I feel like sharing Spaghetti with you again~
         -Kyuhyun <3”


I gave myself a little smile then replied back to him.

“Oh my.. It’s the blackmailer >:l
Yes I got home safely otherwise I wouldn’t be texting back pabo~
           -Mina”


I sent back the reply and was about to flip my phone shut when it vibrated again. This Kyuhyun sure types back fast.. I flipped my phone back open but this time, it was from a different number.

“Hey Mina.
Sorry about the thing outside your house earlier..
By the way, I have already made plans for the da-.. For the hangout ^^
It’s going to be a surprise!
                -Donghae~”


I gave him a reply also.

“Oh hey Donghae ^^
Haha it’s ok.--


Then the thought of what happened before school occurred to me. When Kyuhyun leant in for that kiss… I sent my reply but before I sent it, a quick glimpse of the text message panicked me for I made the biggest mistake I have ever made. I hadn’t realized my fingers were so uncontrollable to my mind that I had wrote down what I was thinking so the disaster went like this.

“Oh hey Donghae ^^
Haha it’s ok. It‘s not the first time that happened. Kyuhyun did the same. You guys sure are the same.”


YOU’RE OFFICIALLY THE DUMBEST EVER MINA! I hope Donghae doesn’t take it the wrong way..Aish.. Stupid Stupid Pabo Pabo!