PLAN A GONE BAD.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Mina POV.
I got up and angrily walked into the bathroom to get washed.
“Stupid Donghae, what the hell! I wanted to spend my Saturday in!”
I brushed my teeth and walked into my room slamming the door behind me. I opened the wardrobe and took out a long sleeved jumper and some three quarter leggings. I tied my hair into a high bun then slumped downstairs taking the house key.
“Mina, your finally going out, this is like a miracle!” Key freaked out.
“Oppa, im just going out a little bit, I’ll be back before you know it.”
And like that, I left the house, hands in my pockets. I haven’t been outside for months, now it feels like a new world. That’s so weird..
My phone beeped and it was a text from Donghae.

“You better be ready otherwise you’re going to be on your way to hell! See you in the café
                        -Donghae.”

Aish! Coffee in my house would have been better!

Kyuhyun POV.
I slid my wardrobe open and simply wore some joggers and top. It’s only for a little while.
I was about to leave the door when I had a text.

“You better be ready otherwise you’re going to be on your way to hell! See you in the café
                        -Donghae.”


He’s so naggy today! He’s not usually like this! I walked out of the door hiding my face with a cap.
Since it’s about 4PM then students should be finishing school. I entered the café and sat down by the window, dammit, where is that guy?!
“Hello sir, what would you like?” A waiter approached me.
“I’m waiting for a friend, we will order later.” I told her giving a smile.
She walked away and I stared out the window. This place is so familiar to me. Why?
It’s the place me and Mina would come every morning and eat breakfast here. She would order some pancakes and I would have eggs and sausages. We would feed each other and laugh about everything.
But this time I wasn’t here with her. I don’t think I ever will be..
I closed my eyes remembering all the loving memories we had. I wish, that when I open my eyes..I could see Mina…
Giving myself a little hope I opened my eyes with joy but turned into a disappointed look.
I guess this was it eh? Who knew my first love would turn out like this? I sighed and looked out the window.
Something shocked my eyes..outside the window I could…I could see a girl.. She looked so familiar.. She was also staring at me.. I know I haven’t made a mistake.. That was Mina..

Mina POV.
I headed towards the café breathing in the smell of morning made coffee. I surely haven’t smelled that in a while. I walked over to look at the menu outside the café. MmmmMmm, they have blueberry muffins today. I was just about to go in when my legs stopped me. My eyes focusing on one direction only. Behind a window, was a boy, he looked so familiar, he was too familiar. I knew who it was, Donghae set this up, I can’t let him see me, but it’s too late, our eyes caught each other, my heart started beating faster before I turned around and started walking.

Third person.
Kyuhyun saw her walking back and immediately stood up and chased after her.
“Mina! Mina!” He shouted trying to get her attention but every time she heard her name, she would go a bit faster. Kyuhyun ran faster every time he had the thought that he would lose her.
He finally caught up with her, he grabbed her arms making her stop running as he panted for air.
“Mina…” He stuttered trying to regain his breath. He hasn’t seen her in months, he just wanted to see it once..
“Mina..look at me please!” He begged tugging her arm towards him.
“She wouldn’t budge, she would remain still, her back facing him, she couldn’t look at him. She didn’t want to.”
But unfortunately Kyuhyun had more strength than Mina and managed to turn her around, her eyes suddenly met Kyuhyuns, dazing into each others eyes, Kyuhyun was so happy Mina was this close to him but upset that she is pale and unsteady.
He looked into her eyes and smiled before telling her everything he has to say.
“Mina, I mi-”
“LOOK EVERYBODY! IT’S CHO KYUHYUN FROM SUPER JUNIOR!!” Mina shouted trying to get attention from fans, and within a second shouts were from everywhere.
“CHO KYUHYUN? WHERE WHERE?”
“KYUHYUN MY BABY!”
“SARANGHAE OPPA!”
His fans surrounded him in the middle of the circles shoving notebooks and cameras in his face.
He could see Mina walk away….