Donghae tells Kyuhyun.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Kyuhyun was in his room, it has become a usual routine now, he would keep himself inside his room all day, sometimes, he wouldn’t even come out for dinner.
There was a knock his door.
“Come in.” Kyuhyun answered and the door opened in an instant.
“Donghae? What’s up?” He stood up from his bed and walked towards him.
“Kyuhyun, we need to talk right now.” He sat on the sofa and crossed his legs.
“Oh yes we do, we need to talk about what happened yesterday!” He laughed sarcastically.
“It’s not important to what happened before, it’s what important right now.” Donghae stated with a touch of  a angry tone.
“What’s important right now?” Kyuhyun repeated.
“Kyuhyun, sit down first.” Donghae ordered and Kyuhyun quietly obeyed him.
“What’s wrong Hyung?” He held his hand together and rested it on his lap.
“You know Mina…” he sighed.
“Of course I do, what about her?” He stood up to the thought of her and walked over to the window.
“She’s not well Kyu. She’s in the hospital..” He lowered his tone.
There was silence between the two of them quietly staring at eachother when Kyuhyun broke it.
“Ha ha ha ha ha. This is some kind of prank right? Some kind of hidden tv show?  April fools right?” He sarcastically laughed and went back to sitting on his bed.
“It’s not a joke Kyuhyun.”
“This.is.so.funny Donghae, if this is something that would make me and Mina get back together again, it’s impossible, she already said she never loved me, thanks for helping though.” He stood up and opened the door signalling Donghae to leave.
He sighed and stood up to leave the door but stood in front of Kyuhyun first.
“You can never believe what a girl says, Mina has and will always love you. Listen to this and give it back to me when your done.” He smiled and handed him his phone before leaving the door.

Kyuhyun POV.
When Donghae left, I closed the door looking at the phone confused.
i laid back down on my bed and started to go through Donghaes sounds.
“Super Junior- Sorry Sorry
 SHINee- Ring Ding Dong
 Super Junior- Its you
 C.N Blue- I’m a loner
 B2ST- Oasis
 SNSD-OH!
 MBLAQ- Y
 Mi Mina, Listen.”

I scrolled down to find a sound named Mi Mina.
Am I suppose to listen to this?
My eyebrows knitted together curiously but I pressed play anyway.
There were silence for a moment so i held the phone closer to my ear..
“So what should I do?” I faintly heard a voice say, i could just tell it out it was a girls..
“Just take a deep breath, look over the hill..and let it all out.” I heard Donghae say.
“Kyuhyun. You better listen carefully.” I heard Donghae whisper through the phone so i held it closer to my ear. I anticipated to what was coming, I was so curious yet my heart was beating so fast.
“CHO KYUHYUN!” Was the first word i heard, it was loud and clear, it was Minas voice, i panicked and quickly paused it. I haven’t heard her say that in months. How happy that i heard it today but scared because there was more to it. I took a deep breath and steadily pressed play again holding the phone closer to my ear.
“CHO KYUHYUN! I’m sorry I’m not telling you! I don’t want you to know because I don’t want you to be hurt! CHO KYUHYUN I LOVE YOU!” I paused it right there as my eyes were wide in shock. Not telling me what? She has always loved me? Why didn’t I see it. I’m so stupid! I blinked some of the tears away and continued to listen.

 “Even when I leave this earth, I will always love you! NO MATTER WHERE I AM YOU HEAR THAT?! I will always remember the happy times we shared! After 7 months I will no longer be here! You remember that day when we laid down on a field in the night? I said when I die, I wanted to be the shining star that will always shine for the one I love? Well, after these 7 months I will always turn myself into a star and shine over you! I want you to know that me MI MINA WILL ALWAYS SHINE AND PROTECT THE ONE PERSON I TRULY LOVE! CHO KYUHYUN!
I’m sorry I promise I would marry you, because I know I can no longer do that! I want you to have a happy life and find someone who is more better than me so then I can rest in peace! KYUHYUN YOU WERE THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME!”
I dropped the phone on the floor as my hands covered my mouth. She’s not going to be here after 7 months? She broke up with me because of that? How can i find anyone better? Your the best thing that has ever happened to me. I blinked my tears away but each of them came trickling down to my cheeks. I cried louder and louder, I’m a man, I don’t cry, but at this moment, the person I love the most..will leave me forever and I can’t do anything about it..
Mina, I’m so stupid for not being able look through the lies you made. Now, all I can do is spend the rest of these 3 or 4 months with you. I want to make the remaining days with you the happiest..

But what Cho Kyuhyun doesn’t know that she has less than 4 weeks left..