Congratulations!!

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Mina POV.
I woke up this morning smiling to myself as i remembered what happened yesterday. I got up and gave a long stretch then headed to the bathroom.
“Well, someone’s in a good mood today.”
I turned around to see Key standing leaning by the door.
I walked over to him and took the toothbrush out of my mouth.
“ai swure am!” I mumbled as toothpaste foam flew everywhere on his face.
“Aish! MINA” He shouted as he rubbed the foam off his face and ran into his room to get his cleansers.
I smiled at myself then continued brushing my teeth and washed my face. I headed towards my room then got changed for school. I was just packing my bag when there was a knock on my bedroom door.
“KEY! If you come in and get revenge on me i swear you won’t see your kitchen clean when you come home!” I threatened towards the door.
There was silence for a while so i thought he must of gone. I carried on to pack my bag until my door flung open.
“Minaaaaaaaaaaa yeobo!!”
I turned around to see who it might be but before i could, he tackled me onto the bed.
“YAH KYUHYUN! What are you going here?!”
“To walk you to school!!” He smiled happily.
We both giggled until we realised he was still on top of me. He quickly got off me and rubbed the back of his neck. I laughed at him then he grabbed my hand as we headed out the door.

Kyuhyun POV.
-knockknockknockknockknockknocknknockknock-
I knocked on the door several times until someone answered.
“Yes?” He peeked from the door.
“Hi, is Mina here?” I politely asked.
He opened the door for me signalling me to walk in.
“Yeah, what’s your name?”
“Kyuhyun imnida” I bowed.
“Ohh, and what relationship do you have with Mina?” he winked as he dabbed a towel on his face.
“Umm..I’m his boyfriend..” I confessed.
“BWOH?!” BOYFRIEND?” He got wide-eyed on me.
“Yes.” I laughed at his funny expression.
“Oh well this is great, She the first door on the left.” he smirked.
I headed my way up the stairs when I found her room, I knocked until i heard her threaten her brother, i laughed crazily outside, when I calmed myself down I decided to crash into her room. I pushed open the door and ran my way in as I let my hands fling around.
“MINAAAAAAAAA YEOBOOOO~” I shouted as i was going in for a hug but unknowingly slipped onto something which made me topple over… ON HER!!
What to do Kyuhyun?! This Mina is giving me thoughts o-o! -slapslapslap- Shut up Kyuhyun!
I got off her as I rubbed the back of my neck but she just laughed so it was no biggie hehe.
I grabbed her hand as we walked out the door after saying goodbye to her brother.
We both held hand in hand as we walked to school happily while other people glared at us.
We walked into the empty school building.
“Where’s everybody?” Mina looked up and asked.
“Hmmm I’m not sure,  maybe we’re too early” I said as I checked my watch. strange. We’re just in time.
We kept looking around but see nobody in sight. How weird…
We entered the classroom when a loud roar of cheers alerted my ears and scared the crap out of me.
“CONGRATULATIONS YOU LOVER BIRDS!!” Sungmin cheered as the rest of the class also screamed
in joy. I looked down to Mina who was really happy which made me happy too.
“Hyung, what’s all this for?” I asked.
“Well, since you two are together now, we’re just happy that you love someone more than your game console!!” Eunhyuk laughed.
“We also gave you a couples necklace!!” Donghae said throwing a wrapped box over.
I opened it to find two puzzle necklaces.

“But, Donghae, Don’t you?”
“YAH DONGSAENG! It doesn’t matter! As long as your happy” he smiled which made me feel relieved.
I took one of the necklace and put it on for Mina as she did the same to me.
I leaned down to give her a kiss on the cheek.
“YAH GET A ROOM!!” All the class roared as we chuckled.

 

(A/N - Everybody say Awww! Mina and Kyuhyun love <3 <3 <3 BTW BTW BTW!! Some of you may be thinking this is the end o-o actually it's only half way, major drama soon!!!)