Critical Condition.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Kyuhyun POV.
She was right in front of me.. Breaths could be heard, heartbeats could be felt. But she seems so far away.
Being squashed by my fans were normal but watching Mina walk away again isn’t..
I forced myself to sign a few autographs but my eye keeps glancing at her just incase she is gone.
I shoved past the fans and quickly ran, trying to chase Mina while my fans ran after me.
“Mina!” I repeatly shouted her name, she kept walking away, as if she can’t hear me, like she pushed me out of her life, like a stranger. Her walking turned into running, my running became faster, even though she never loved me, I loved her, and I always will. She ran across the road and without looking I ran across the road when I could hear horns being beeped at me.
“KYUHYUN OPPA!”
“OMO KYUHYUN, BE CAREFUL!”
“DON’T RUN AWAY OPPA!”
My fans shouted. I slowed down when the car stopped, she turned around the corner, that was it, it’s over isn’t it..?

Mina POV.
I ran and ran as I heard Kyuhyuns calls after me. A part of me, wanted to stop and face him but another part of me wanted to avoid him. I turned around the corner and panted as tears slid down my cheeks. If I could go back in time Kyuhyun, wouldn’t it be best if we never met? But, you were the best thing that ever happened to me Kyuhyun, this is how it’s suppose to be like if destiny put it this way.  I closed my eyes and covered my mouth while multiple of tears rolled down my cheeks. I walked home, tears wouldn’t stop coming down, I tried to blink them away, more keeps coming, they won’t go..
I slowly walked up my front steps, my eyes were blurry. There was this really sore bang in my head, I guess it’s the tumour acting up.  My head would hurt every single day..every 5 minutes actually, there would be a big thump in my head but this one right now hurt the most. I knocked on the door and rang the bell as one of my hands rubbed my forehead. I felt faint and weak, I started to lose my balance before hitting the ground.

Key POV.
I just got out of the shower when I heard the doorbell rang, I shouted at the door asking who it is.. There was no reply.. That’s weird, maybe they went? I headed to the kitchen when I could hear a faint bump sound just outside my door, like something fell onto the ground. I was so curious so I decided to open the door, my eyes shocked me when I saw Mina on the floor, unconscious. I bent down next to her and picked her up as she laid on my arms, so lifeless. I laid her down on the back seat of my car and rushed to the hospital. I panicked as I picked her up again, feeling a bit colder this time.
“DOCTOR! I NEED A DOCTOR!” I yelled as I entered the hospital.
Immediately doctors and nurses rushed to me and took Mina from my arms, I breathed heavily as I saw Mina taken away by nurses. I followed them until I landed outside the operation room. The light lit inside and I sat down, I was nervous and scared at the same time. I should’ve spent more time with Mina.
She was fine this morning, what the hell happened?! Should I call Kyuhyun? Wouldn’t it be better if I called Donghae first? I grabbed my phone out of my jacket pocket and dialled Donghaes number.
“Yeoboseyo?” He answered.
“D-d-Donghae, could you co-me t-to the hospital…” I stuttered still catching my breath.
“IS MINA IN TROUBLE?! Wait a second! I’ll be right there!” He panicked and hung up the phone.
Ten minutes later I could hear loud footsteps then saw Donghae running towards me.
“How is she?” He held onto his knees lacking Oxygen.
“She fainted when she came home, I don’t know what happened.”
“I set Kyuhyun and Mina up today, I wanted them to talk it out.” He sat down and explained everything to me.
“How is Kyuhyun now then?” I asked.
“Terrible as ever!”
“Same with Mina.” I gave him a slight smile but worried written all over it.

Third Person.
30 minutes later, the light went off and a doctor came out, it was the same one Key spoke to before.
“Is she ok doctor?” They both quickly stood up and questioned him.
“I’m sorry sir but your sister is in terrible condition right now, she has been weak these months, due to lack of nutrition and the brain tumor has already covered one third of her skull, I’m terribly sorry to tell you this but I don’t think she could make it past this month. She is asleep right now, we will transfer her into a room, she will have to stay in hospital.” He bowed before walking away.
Both of them stood there, still as statues, this shouldn’t be right, they tried their best to accept the tumour but only less than a month? This couldn’t be. Key gripped onto Donghaes shoulder and uncontrollably shook him.
“Donghae, please tell me this isn’t true!” He shouted at him hoping it was just a dream.
“Key! Calm down, let’s go see her first!”
Key nodded and ran to Minas ward. He entered the peaceful ward before Donghae. Mina was asleep on the bed, there were tubes on her arms, she was breathing from a oxygen mask, the only sound from the room was her heart beat indicated towards the machine. How Key wishes it was just back to time when they were little with their parents, he would tease and play with Mina on the field as their parents ran after them.

[years ago when Key was 9 and Mina was 6]
“Oppa! Catch me if you can!!” Mina ran away from her brother.
“If I catch you I’m going to tickle you!” He shouted before running to catch her.
Luckily, he was fast enough and caught her before she could run even a yard.
“Aah Oppa not fair! You’re too fast!” She whined as she sat on the ground defeated.
“I have to be fast enough to always be there for you silly~” He smiled and ruffled her cute ponytails.
“Your messing up my hair Oppa!” She complained while sweeping her hair side to side.
“Oppa, lets promise you will always be there for me when we are older?” She held out her pinkie in front of him.
He gave a big smile and linked his pinkie with hers.
“Silly, of course Oppa will always be here for you!”
[end of flashback.]


“Don’t you remember Mina? I promised you I will always be there for you when your older? Then why are you leaving to such a far away place? How can I be there for you when your going so far away?” He kneeled down next to her and held her hand.
Donghae gave Key a pat on the back, comforting him.
“Even when Mina goes to a far away place, she will always be there for you, because you are the best brother she can ever have.”
He looked at Donghae with his red eyes.
“We should tell Kyuhyun, this time, we can’t let Mina be this selfish..” Key explained as Donghae nodded.

(