Leave her alone!

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Mina looked at Jennifer. Her eyes were widened and she wasn’t looking at her. Mina adverted her eyes to Jennifer’s direction. Someone had grabbed Jennifer’s wrist to stop her from hitting Mina. It was Donghae.

“Let go of her.“ Donghae ordered and harshly flung Jennifer’s hand away while he glared at Nicole.

Nicole gave a whine and slowly released her grip from Mina’s collar. “But Donghae Oppa!” She whimpered. Trying to win Donghae by giving off an innocent look that would make any boys in school swoon and die on the spot.

But Donghae didn‘t buy it. “Stop with your innocent act. Leave Mina alone or I’ll seriously hate you.”  He warned seriously.

The three girls shed tears and ran away. He watched as the three of them disappeared and then sighed, shifting his attention back to Mina with a relieved smile.

“Are you ok?” He furrowed his eyebrows and lightly touched the bruise mark on her cheek.

“Ouch.” She hissed. “Uhh yeah. I guess so.” She smiled.


Donghae POV.
“Come on.” I dragged her by the wrist and out of the school gates.

The walk was short.

But it was also silent.

We stopped nearby a shop and I sat her down on a bench. “Wait here ok?” I told her and jogged inside the shop, stopping at the cashier desk.

“Excuse me. Where are the first aid kits?” I asked her in hurry. The cashier smiled at me and pointed over to the second aisle located on the left. I gave her a smile “Thanks.” I bowed my head and ran to the aisle. My eyes scanned through the shelves before finally spotting what I needed. I grabbed the small box of first aid kit and noticed some Hello Kitty bandages.

Maybe Mina would like these.

I paid for the items and jogged back outside, blocking the sun with my free hand. I started to head back to the bench where Mina was. She lightly touch her bruised cheek and I could tell it her every time she touched it because she would hesitate to touch it again. It must be painful. I took a seat next to her and opened the first aid box on the bench.

“This will hurt ok?” I warned her and began rubbing her cheek in circles with ointment to stop the bruise getting worse. She held back the pain and twitched every time I rubbed it with a little bit more pressure. “Does it hurt?”

“Ah ani! It’s ok.” She let out a thin smile behind the pain she was feeling. I sighed and continued to clean the small cuts and wounds on her cheeks. I felt sympathy for her. If I went down earlier then she wouldn‘t be in this much pain. As I finished cleaning her wounds, I went to close the box when something caught my attention. Mina was covering her right arm with her hand. Her arm was dripping with blood.

“Mina what‘s wrong with your arm“? I grabbed it and held it to my view. “Why is your arm bleeding?”

“Oh it’s nothing. I accidentally had a paper cut earlier during class.” She shook her head and took her arm back and covered the wound again.

As if a piece of paper can make your arm bleed this much. You should at least make a lie believable Mina.

“Don’t touch it. It’ll get infected!” I warned and rested it back onto my lap again. “Did those girls do this to you?”

Mina shook her head again “No No No. I scratched it against the wall by a-accident.” She hesitated.

This girl needs some good acting classes.

“I thought you paper cut it?” I raised my eyebrows.

“I did both?”

“Tell me the truth or I’ll eat your delicious lunch tomorrow.” I threatened.

She immediately shot her head up and widened her eyes “You wouldn’t!”

I laughed “I ate all of Sungmin’s chocolate his fans gave him once because he wouldn’t lend me his guitar. Now tell the truth or your lunchbox will be in the same position.”

She showed a amused smile and sighed “When they pushed me down, some glass got cut into me. I didn’t want to tell you because it wasn’t a big cut after all.”

“Yah! What do you mean it wasn’t a big cut? Your arm could be infected!”. I dug into the first aid kit and took out a small bottle of disinfectant. I poured it on a cotton pad and dabbed the deep wound. Mina yelped in pain. I made sure it was properly disinfected before placing the Hello Kitty bandage over it to make sure it stays clean.

“Waah so pretty!” Mina smiled happily as if nothing happened just now and she was in no more pain.

“Pretty just like you Mina.”

“Huh? Did you just say something?” She shot me a puzzled look.

Aish Donghae Stupid Stupid. How can that slip out of your mouth!

“Ani!” I panicked and rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment.

Then it was silent..

Really silent..

Too silent..

But i liked it..

Mina suddenly stood up “I should go home now. Thanks a lot Donghae. I really appreciated everything you’ve done for me today and I will surely remember you as my hero.” She smiled “I’ll see you tomorrow in school neh?”

“Uhh Neh..”

I wanted to spend more time..

“Bye!” She waved to me and walked off.

Pabo.