Rain.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Mina's POV

Have you ever thought when you were gonna die?

How you were gonna die?

Where you were gonna die?

Or even how you gonna die?


To be honest, i haven't even thought of that, not even for a minute. No one can ever predict death. It just happens. Everything in this world happens for a reason right? And whatever reason it is. There’s always something that comes out of it.

I stared blankly out the window.

All i really do during class is sit at the back and watch each bird fly by. Each leaf fall lightly onto the perfectly cut grass.

"What are you doing?" A voice rang my ears and the next thing i knew, a sudden pain hit me on the forehead.

"Ouch.." I hissed silently as my hand rubbed the friction of my forehead to reduce this pain. I looked up towards the front of the class to discover half of th- wait no. The whole class turning their heads to face me.

"Sorry, it won't happen again." I stood up and bowed apologetically, my cheeks were already starting to go crimson. The teacher gave me a unhappy nod before continuing with the class as i continued to stare outside the window again.

This is my life.

No friends.

No one knows me.

Not even my name.

I mean, Mina? Not so hard to remember right?

Then why doesn't the teacher even remember it?

"Lunch!" The bell rang frantically. The classroom roared in excitement as they packed their books into their bags and flew out from the classroom along with the teacher also. As for me? How do I spend my lunchtime?

I just sit here in this empty classroom like i was an hour ago.

I dug my hand into my bag and pulled out a lunchbox that my brother had made for me. He's always so good at cooking, even better than me. Actually, i don't know because he keeps the kitchen to himself and never lets me set a foot inside, like it's his private area only for him.

I unwrapped the lunchbox and placed the cloth to one side. Opening the lid, a scent aroused me and a small smile started to appear on my face. The lunchbox was so pretty and neatly sectioned. Rice balls on one side and pork cutlets on the other, my brother surely knows me. I my lips and picked up the spoon from the table before taking a big spoonful into my mouth.

I closed the lid of the lunchbox and rubbed my belly with sensation. I glanced at my watch.. still have 15 minutes left until next lesson.. I stood up and stored everything back into my bag then walked out of the classroom leaving the door open. I made my way towards the empty restroom and inside a cubicle.

"Hmm hmm hmm~" a voice hummed. I sat inside the cubicle and stared blankly and silently at the door.

"There you are Nicole!" Another voice entered as heels started to clatter against the tile.

"Hey Nai!" The supposedly ’humming’ girl greeted her with a high and girly tone. All i heard after that were the heels clanking on the floor and giggles without words being spoken.

"Did you see that girls shoes earlier? ughh why would she even wear that?" Naomi, the girl that walked in later commented. How do i know their names? Well let me tell you about these girls. And no..their not my friends, their the most popular girls in school, Queenka's you could describe them, along with another girl called Jennifer. In reality you could say that Nicole is the actual only Queenka in this school and then Jennifer and Naomi are basically her tag-alongs. A better word would be clones. Hey, i’m not ing. I’m not like that but it’s reality. It’s dangerous to be around these kind of people because they can ruin your life with a snap on fingers. Why do you think I’m so quiet in the cubicle?

"Actually.. they weren't too bad.." Naomi replied with silence following after her "if they were from the rubbish dip.." Both of them giggled in laughter as i sat silently inside this cubicle. If i was right, it's been almost 10 minutes in here and i'm starting to get really bored 'cause all i could hear were insults and giggles right after every sentence they make. And if you were in my position, i'm glad you guys haven't bursted out of here yet..

"Want me to tell you what disgusts me?" Naomi started "That girl in the class we just had." She finished with a disgusted groan. Wait.. wasn't i just in a class with them?

"You mean that girl that sat at the back?" Nicole questioned her. Didn't i always sit at the back?

"Yes.. her..." Naomi's voice trailed.

"What was her name again?"

"Who cares. I only noticed her cause the teacher threw a chalk rubber at her earlier." Oh.. i guess i know who it is...

"Anyways, i got great news for you!" Nicole clapped with excitement with a squeal. "I heard that Super Juni-" She was disrupted by the loud rings of the bell.  "Oh! I guess i need to go first. I have class with this boy that is super hot!" Her heels then clicked its way out of the door. Later followed by another pair of footsteps.

I unlocked the door and slowly peeked out of the cubicle, wiping the non-existing sweat on my forehead. They’ve finally gone. Still being cautious, I tip-toed my way out and onto my next class.

The lessons passed slowly and school was soon over. I packed my books and pencil case into my bag and walked out of the classroom, closing the lights behind me. The halls were now student free, there were no more people hustling around, i guess it was just me. I made my way out of the school building and exited through the gates.

The sky was grey and gloomed and before i knew it, rain.. buckets of rain just poured and poured on me. I threw one hand over my hand to temporarily block the rain. I quickly rummaged through my bag with my free hand and let out a sigh.

Forgot my umbrella..

I then rummaged through my bag again and took out my phone, dialling a familliar number.

"Hey."

"Hey Oppa. It's raining, could you possi-"

"This is Kibum. I can't answer the phone right now. Please leave a message and i'll get back to you as soon as possible." It took me a while until i realised it was a voicemail. Another sigh came out of my lips. “

“Stupid Stupid brother.”  I cursed him under my dry breath.

Since i’m wet, there’s no point running home now, besides no ones going to really care if I get wet of not..

Instead of walking home, i made my way somewhere else. Somewhere that i didn't even know myself.. but one thing i knew for sure was that the rain couldn’t stop. It kept pouring and pouring and trickling down my already wet body. It was dark and foggy, i couldn't see clear enough on what was in front of me, only with the help of streetlamps it gave me a fuzzy view.

Suddenly, the rain stopped above me. I blinked a few times to get a clearer view. I stood there, confusion then hit me as i could still see the big fat drops of rain splashing onto the floor right in front of me yet i felt none. It took me a while until i came to realization that someone was shielding me. I turned around to see this boy, about the same age.. he was holding a umbrella over me and letting himself become wet in order to keep me dry. He had black wet hair that fell  flat onto his head, his skin was wet but nevertheless it was a flawless complexion and his jaw line was so defined and so clear. I could see his eyes glistening and looking at me as if it’s saying ‘why are you in the rain?’. Why am I in the rain? Apart from forgetting my umbrella.. Why didn’t I just go home? Why is there a stranger holding an umbrella over me? Why is he caring so much?

I gave him a thin smile and gently pushed the umbrella back to him "It's ok. I'm fine. Don't get wet."

He opened his mouth “But-” and before he finished. I walked off.


Kyuhyun’s POV
You know what’s mean? Having you’re Hyungs blackmailing you to get snacks or they’d break your baby. Of course I have to agree. My guilty pleasure. My laptop can not be killed! I walked out of the shop with my bag full of snacks and re-adjusted my sunglasses. I’ve already has some weird glares from passerby’s, I totally understand though, a mysterious guy with a black jumper is walking around with sunglasses in the pouring rain. At least they’d probably stay away. Just after walking out of the shop, small drops of rain hit my head and then turned into a waterfall. I ran back under the shelter of the shop.

 Oh great.
 
But wait.

Me, The genius brought a umbrella with me. The weather forecast never fails to let me down.

The streets were empty. Everybody’s ran into a spot to avoid the rain. I headed my pathway home when from afar i could see a small figure walking not far from me with her head facing the floor. She didn’t have a umbrella or a hood to cover herself. She was soaking wet and just kept on walking as if she didn’t care. My instincts told me: Kyuhyun, you can’t leave her like this! Be a hero!

I paced quicker steps, I didn’t know what to do so my hand slowly swifted over and put the umbrella over her instead. She stopped for a moment, then reality hit me Oh Crap! What if she turns around and sees me and then screams? I can’t let a bunch of fans chase me around the streets! I tried my best to hide myself but it was too late. She turned around and stared at me with her hazel eyes.

Weird.. Why isn’t she screaming yet? Maybe she can’t see me with all this rain. I stared down at her and gave her a worrying smile. Is this girl crazy? Who walks in rain? She looked puzzled but then gave me a thin smile before pushing the umbrella back under me and walking off. Did she just not notice who i was?
______


Mina arrived at her front gate. She slowly walked up her doorstep and the door slid open. There stood her brother Key with a annoyed and angry look.

“Yah! Where have you been you idiot?! You had me worried sick in this rain? Why? Why are you wet? Didn’t you bring a umbrella? Aish your so clumsy, Lets get you dried” He said all in one breath and pushed her inside. Mina silently walked into the house and sat down on the kitchen chair. Key came back moments later with a towel. He wrapped it over her shoulders and took a seat next to her.

“Oppa, can I ask you a question?” Mina asked.

“Of course Mina, what is it?” Key smile, taking another towel and dried Mina's hair.

“Why does everyone seem to hate me?” Mina said without hesitation

“Mina are you serious? You're the most amazing sister that i could ever have! Apart from always taking my sandwiches when i was little." Key smiled when she gave a slight laugh. "That's the Mina i want to see." He ruffled her damp hair.