Chapter 2

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Next day, midnight.

It was past midnight, everyone in the dorm were asleep. Except for two, Hyo, Tae. Taeyeon was sitting at the dining table drink a glass of red wine on her own. Hyoyeon had just finished watching some dance moves by her dance teacher on her iPad. She turned the doorknob quietly, not to wake the maknae up and walked along the corridor to the kitchen.

“Hey, Tae. Why are you not sleeping? We have an early schedule tomorrow, aren’t we?” Hyoyeon asked casually.

“Yeah~ Hyo~ You look…. Kinda hot tonight.” Taeyeon was a bit tipsy and didn’t know what she was talking about.

“Huh? I think you’re drunk.” Hyoyeon looked at Taeyeon carefully.

“You know something? I love you.” Taeyeon said in a husky voice.

Taeyeon walked beside Hyoyeon and sat down on the chair. She grabbed the back of Hyoyeon’s neck and brought the blonde closer. Their faces were now only 5 cm apart. Hyoyeon was really nervous, she don’t know what Taeyeon would do to her. Kiss? Or let go? Or she’s just really really drunk?

Hyoyeon’s train of thoughts broke when she felt a pair of warm lips landed on hers. Her eyes widened and it was Taeyeon forcing a kiss on her.

“Hmmm…. Hmmm!!!” Hyoyeon was trying to stop Taeyeon but the drunk girl was too strong, she couldn’t even speak in between the kisses.

“Hyo~ You’re so beautiful and y, I really like you” Taeyeon said before continuing to force a kiss on Hyoyeon.

In a second, Hyoyeon was about to give up and return the kiss but she thought of Sunny. She felt like she’s betraying the aegyo queen. In her mind, she still thought Sunny and Taeyeon likes each other. She remained unmoved when she saw someone standing near the dining table, looking at them in her shocked face. It was Sunny.

Hyoyeon pushed Taeyeon away roughly and rushed to Sunny.

“Listen to me, sunshine. It’s not what you think okay? I just sat down and talk to her but I guess she was a little tipsy and mistook me as you so she kissed me. Don’t blame her no scold her, okay?” Hyoyeon grabbed both Sunny’s shoulders. She finished saying and went back to her own room.

Hyoyeon’s POV

Omg what just happened?! Taeyeon kissed me?! You just got yourself into a pile of , Kim Hyo. I really hope Sunny isn’t angry with me.. Ugh.

Okay, let’s sleep. We need to get up at 7am in the morning. schedules.

Kim Hyo why aren’t you sleeping?! Sleep!!! It’s 3:30am if you don’t sleep now you’ll regret later in the morning!!!!!! What is happening to me…. I kept thinking…. Of the kiss just now… Omo. You can’t do this Kim Hyoyeon!! Taeyeon loves Sunny and vice versa. Don’t go in between and make this into a love triangle! No wait, why am I even thinking of getting together with Taeyeon?! Stop! Sleep now Hyoyeon. Unnie is going to scold you already.

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

why is my head hurting so badly?! I woke up and saw the blonde bunny beside me still sleeping soundly. I looked at the clock, it was 6:55am. Just nice, we need to wake up at 7am. But this headache of mine really makes me wanna go back to bed. Oh my gosh. I then nudged the bunny.

“Sunny. Hey. Wake up.” She opened and then closed her eyes in a flash because of the blinding sunlight that is shining through the curtains and into our room.

Sunny and I both went to wash ourselves up. She went to the bathroom outside and I went to the one in our room. Both of us didn’t say anything since we’re still tired but I could tell Sunny is hiding something from me. I decided to ask her later then.

We are going to Japan today for a performance. I put on a simple outfit; a white long see through sleeves shirt and high waist flowery shorts. I decided to wear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter