Chapter 8

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

“Girls, get ready! 1 minute before you go on stage. We are going to off the lights in the stadium now!” Manager oppa shouted to ‘us’ and we all got ready. The first song was The Boys. I felt so sorry to the members because I couldn’t perform with them. I stood by the side with my crutches, also in my outfit and got ready to go up during my part.

After awhile, we could all hear fans shouting, I guess the crews turned off the lights already.

“30 seconds!” Manager oppa shouted again and the eight girls were standing on the staircase, ready to go out once they heard the instructions.

“Hyo, see you later. Wait for me.” Taeyeon kissed on my cheek before going up the stage for the opening song.

Of course, I nodded and smiled at her.

Finally, it was going to be my part soon. My mom helped me up the stairs and I walked to the side stage with my crutches. Fans started to chant my name and went I looked up, the spotlight was actually shining on me. No wonder.

I sang my part and stayed there, watching my members dancing to the rest of the song. I felt so envious. Concerts are the most wonderful thing for idols, although it may be tired but you get to play and enjoy yourself. Well, here I am, admiring the crowd.

The first song was done, moving on to the second song, Mr Taxi. One of the crew came up and gave me a chair. I told him it was okay but he pointed towards the backstage direction and then I saw my mom telling me to sit. I have no choice but to rest and sit on the chair. But before I sit, I requested to sit at the tip of the ‘Y’ stage. So that I can see my fans better. Mom nodded and so I walked slowly to the tip of the ‘Y’ with the crew following behind me with a chair.

Fans were all screaming their lungs out when I walked towards the extended stage. As soon as I sat down, fans in front of me were asking if I’m okay. I told them I am and started to admire the pink ocean that was right before my eyes.

I turned back and saw them walking to the extended stage too. Taeyeon was the first to come to me. I stood up and took a towel from the basket at the side stage. I gestured the girl who was of the same height as me to come over and wiped her sweat for her.

I could hear some fans ‘awwing’ and some fans who were chanting ‘HyoTae!’ ‘HyoTae!’. I was kinda shy when I saw Taeyeon smiling widely.

Mr Taxi ended. Next song is Gee. The girls are going to the square extended stage. I looked at them and pouted because I was the last. Taeyeon rushed over to me and helped me over. She held my waist and I could feel my cheeks burning, I don’t know why either. Maybe because we always have some kind of awkwardness between us and this is the first time we’re this close.

When Gee started, I took a lightstick from a fan below and started acting like a fan. Even fanchanting during the song. Fans were laughing at me, for being a silly kid but I don’t want to just sit there and watch. No fun!

((hightlighted in pink is fanchant))

 

My Angel and My Girls
My Sunshine Oh!  Oh!   let’s go!
(So. Nyuh. Shi. Dae)

neomu neomu mutjuh nun ee nun ee busyuh
jeongmal michigyetuh ddulrinun geol
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
oh neomu bukkuhruhwuh chyuhdabol su uhbsuh
sarangeh bbajyutsuh sujubeun geol
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
ottoke hajyo (ottokhajyo~) dduhlrinun naneun (dduhlrinun naneunyo)
(dugun dugun dugun dugun) dugun dugun kuryuh bamen jamdo mot eerujyo
naneun naneun babon gabwayo gudae gudae bakkeh moreunun babo
geuraeyo geudeael bonun mam

neomu banjjak banjjak nun ee busyuh no no no no no
neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nolran naneun oh oh oh oh oh
neomu jjarit jjarit mom ee ddulryuh gee gee gee gee gee
oh juhjeun nunbich (oh yeah~) oh joheun hyanggi (oh yeah yeah yeah~)

(So. Nyuh. Shi. Dae)

Some of the members that noticed I was holding on to the lightstick started to laugh and I didn’t care, continue to do what I’m doing.

The song ended and now it was introducing time. The members all came to me and helped me to the middle of the stage. I felt special though because I’m the center of attention, hehe.

Taeyeon was initially standing beside me, but when I looked to my right, she wasn’t there. I asked Yoona who was standing beside me about Taeyeon’s whereabouts.

Then, Taeyeon came back to her position and handed me a water bottle. As much as I love liquids, I knew she was more tired. Taeyeon danced, sang, did her high notes. While me, singing only 2 parts with only less than 15 syllabus. What am I compared to her?

I shook my head and gave the bottle back to her, telling her to drink. “You’re more tired than me, you drink.” I said to her and I could see her face plastered with a smile.

“1..2..3..”

“ANNYEONGHASEYO, JIGEUMEUN SO NYUH SHI DAE!” The nine of us said together and slowly introduced ourselves.

“Hello, I am Sunny, nice to meet you!” Sunny introduced herself in English to our China SONEs.

“I am Yuri, please enjoy yourselves tonight! I am so happy to meet them all here in person in China!” Yuri introduced herself and her English never fails to crack us up!

“SONEs~~ I am Sooyoung! Please enjoy the show!” Sooyoung introduced herself in Chinese.

“Hi, I am Yoona!” Yoona waved and smiled sweetly at the crowd.

“SONEs!! I am Hyoyeon!” I introduced myself in Chinese, so that I can be even closer with our fans.

“An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter